Boobs be gone...

I've been really busy and completely lost all motivation. I havent got it back completely, but realised I'd been eating too much cake and should really cut it out. I got back on the scales after 6 months and realised I'd gained a stone, which isnt so bad I guess from 6 months of cake.
I recently bought the Hairy Bikers Diet Cookbook and the recipes in it are amazing, they are calorie counting, but you can convert it to syns if you wish.
The Bang Bang Chicken is particularly amazing.
This morning I had French Toast from their book. I'm just cooking everything in the book then buying the next one (I think they have 3)

I've been really busy and completely lost all motivation. I havent got it back completely, but realised I'd been eating too much cake and should really cut it out. I got back on the scales after 6 months and realised I'd gained a stone, which isnt so bad I guess from 6 months of cake.
I recently bought the Hairy Bikers Diet Cookbook and the recipes in it are amazing, they are calorie counting, but you can convert it to syns if you wish.
The Bang Bang Chicken is particularly amazing.
This morning I had French Toast from their book. I'm just cooking everything in the book then buying the next one (I think they have 3)

I'll have to look for the bang bang chicken. I have been looking for something delicious to make with chicken

I'll have to look for the bang bang chicken. I have been looking for something delicious to make with chicken
It was supposed to be a salad with raw veg, but I didnt fancy that, so I stir fried it all, but it was the peanut sauce that did it for me....yummy, I can dig the recipe out for you if you like?

It was supposed to be a salad with raw veg, but I didnt fancy that, so I stir fried it all, but it was the peanut sauce that did it for me....yummy, I can dig the recipe out for you if you like?

ooh yes please. I had no idea it was a salad (when I had it in Camden from the Bang Bang Chicken man it wasn't). I don't like salad/raw veg. I do love satay sauce though, and cooked veg x

My phone broke so had to get a new one and forgot my password to minimins. But im still here on the weightloss diaries (Florida Fit) and I'm still trying, as ever to loose weight. Another Florida trip planned for 2022, and this time I WILL fit on those Harry Potter rides and I will not (well can not really) get pregnant again lol

Back