Boobs be gone...

Finally managed to get up for breakfast this morning 😀😀
my OH took the eldest daughter out with her friend to one of those indoor playparks and I couldn't lift my one year old down the stairs so rushed a quick breakfast to get back to the babies. My one year old loves getting breakfast that isn't toast so we are best buddies now... And I promised my eldest daughter id make her lunch, I think 4 months of cheese or ham sandwiches is taking its toll, she's been asking when I can start making pasta and cous cous again 😀

Breakfast:- scrambled egg with cheese (hea) on toast (heb) with marj (2syns)
Lunch: Baked Potato with marj (2syns), cheese (hea2), beans and mayo (2syns)

OH is cooking tea though so no idea on the syns in the stew and dumplings microwave meal.

Lost another 3lb today, can't believe how quickly im deflating, I can now fit my ring back on my finger, although it's still quite tight. Into a new number now at 26.11 😀😀😀

Last edited:
Me with the newest bubba, Everlyn. I reckon I was topping 30st when I was pregnant, so officially the largest I ever have
or will ever _20180328_191439.JPGbe (def no more kids)

Up again this morning
Breakfast: Creamy mushrooms on toast (heb) (3.5syns)
Lunch:- Cous cous with cheese (hea), tomato, peppers and creme fraiche (3syns)

Then I pulled a muscle in my stomach, getting the washing out of the machine if youd believe it. Started my bleeding off again and was sent to bed :-(
going to weigh myself before dinner today and see if I've deflated anymore

Update:- deflated 3lb today :) I could get used to this......

Last edited:
Still going. Went on a little outing to a car boot sale yesterday which resulted in a bit of a squirting bleed, but this afternoon for the first time in a while my bandages are clean.
Did my first SW friendly shop today, got myself four quick and easy meals to make this week, but bought some microwave meals for emergencies too. I think I'll ease myself into it and give myself another week to start in earnest just in case, for now I'm just finding my feet, literally.

On a roll today. Official weigh says I've lost 13lb this week 😁😁😁 super chuffed. My mum said she's going to get me a gift for every stone. She said she won't be able to afford it at this rate haha

Breakfast:- Bacon and tomatos on toast (heb) with marj (2syns) and brown sauce (2syns)
Lunch:- HM meat and potato pasties. Lean Corned beef (1.5syns) potato and a little gravy in a WW wrap (heb2) _20180410_131134.JPG

Dinner:- the OH started bitching about HM burgers and not being in the mood, so ended up with another microwave meal. But told him he's getting the burgers tomorrow or else!!

Last edited:
Still loosing, although not as fast now. 3 days = 3lb. I'm still OK with that 😁
Breakfast :- bacon and tomato on toast (heb) with marj (2syns) and brown sauce (2syns)
Lunch:- HM Leeks and Potato soup with bread (heb2) and marj (2 syns)
DSC_0037.JPG

Thanks @Mini, she totally wasn't planned, but wouldn't be without her now.

I'm still bleeding a bit, well more seeping now id say, BUT, I cleaned all the kitchen surfaces, did a bit of sorting, cleaned the inside and outside of my top kitchen cupboards (can't bend to do the bottom ones) and cooked lunch and dinner and I still feel ok, although my back is a touch sore.

We decided what my 1 stone reward should be 😀 my mum is buying me a potato chipper. The kids love the HM chips better than the frozen variety so I make a lot, the chipper will save a bit of time and make the chips look more uniform.

dinner was a leek and stilton tart, I got the recipe from the asda mag, so not SW friendly and not overly amazing to be honest, won't be making it again..... No idea of the syns

You really do need to take it easy and look after yourself and give yourself a chance to heal after your c-section...I know it is easier said than done. (((Hugs)))

Nice of your mum to buy you a potato chipper for your first stone award. I love homemade chips myself...definitely a weakness of mine.

It’s disappointing when you go to all the trouble of making something and it doesn’t turn out like the way you expect it to taste,

@Mini I feel great.... I've been so sedentary while pregnant because of my hips and back that I hired a maid to do my housework, but she was sooooo slow and I couldn't afford more hours so a lot of my housework just wasn't done for about 4 months and my house is filthy. My OH has also decided that since I've cooked a few meals and done some dishes that he doesn't have to do anything now lol, he's gone back to his lazy ways pretty darn quick.
I've been looking forward to cleaning my house if you'll believe it 😀 I'm not lifting anything heavy though and I'm not doing any bending, just cleaning on my level, as much as I'm tempted to get on the floor and scrub the tiles behind my fire 😀 I might not be able to get back up.

Still stuck on 26.2, but have really not been trying. I'm pretty good all day, then ruin it in the evening. I do tend to eat when I'm tired and I'm absolutely knackered.
But today I was a very good girl.
I got up and had toast for breakfast, then I walked around two car boot sales, then when I came home I took the dog out to poach some rhubarb from the farmers fields. Made a WW wrap pizza for lunch
_20180422_121509.JPGThen when I got home my new chipper had arrived, so I peeled a load of spuds, chipped them, boiled them and chucked them in the freezer for ease of use later.
Then I decided to throw together a crustless quiche for dinner.
Then I went out and scrubbed my dog kennel out.
Then I collapsed on my bed, couldn't get up, so I ate a muffin for energy and sent the OH to put chips on to go with my quiche. The brain wants to do it, but the body ain't happy about it. .......

Nothing like your husband leaving you with 3kids including a 5month old baby to motivate you to loose weight. It's just falling off at the minute. Partly stress, partly because he isn't here to feed me.
I dropped 1st 2 in 19 days, then carried it on eating low carbs and swapping to the same portion size as my kids.

That's tough - welcome back.

The stress is starting to wear off and the weight loss started to slow down, so I decided to give it a boost with some exercise. I downloaded a free app for burning belly fat onto my phone and I started yesterday..... OMG my stomach is sore this morning, I'm so unfit lol.
I also ordered a rowing machine and a core trainer. I don't like the gym, I'm still too scared to go outside. I joined a local fb friendship group and they go out every sat night for a drink. I still haven't worked up the courage to go yet.
I had to do jumping Jack's for the exercise program yesterday, boobs kept bouncing on out of their bra but I don't fit into my sports bras yet 😒

Rowing machine arrived, I hate it already.
Still continuing to eat only 3 meals a day with no snacking between or after dinner. I finding it surprisingly easy. I do break it every now and again, but I feel no guilt. The day before yesterday I had to pack my kids in the car late at night to pick the teenager up from the cinema, so as a little treat we went to mcdonalds for a milkshake. I still lost 1lb
I'm still sticking to kid portions. Last night we had honey mustard gammon, was gorgeous.
Marinade gammon rounds in 1tbsp honey and 1tbsp wholegrain mustard for 1hr then pan fry. I had it with roasted vine tomatoes..... Yummy even if the portion was tiny and normal I'd whack some mash on there or SW chips and an egg or a pile of veg. I really think smaller portions is helping

Last edited:
Just made coronation chicken hmmmmm
No idea on the syns, I don't even count them anymore.
I used to make my daughter and I a baked potato each, but she could not manage a whole one, so I'd cut hers in half and gave the other half thinking potato is free, it doesn't matter..... Wrong!! Of course it matters, I just ignored it. Then when she didnt finish her half I'd eat her leftovers too.
Now I make one potato and we have half each, then when she doesn't finish hers and I scoff it, it really is OK.
Coronation Chicken is chicken, mayo, mango chutney, curry powder and sweetcorn mixed
_20181005_120738.JPG

Made it to club 10 even if it did include a cheeky McDonald's. Really pleased with that. I don't know how much I weighed at the height of my last pregnancy (because my scales don't go above 28), but I'd go so far as to say I've lost about 6stone since March, just wish you could tell by looking at me, but I do fit into my biggest bras better than I did before, another 3st should see me back in my sports bras again.
I've still got a lot of anxiety about going out. I've been talking to a really nice man online but I'm still too scared to actually meet him. Im pretty sure he won't wait for another three stone, but so far I've managed to excuse away at least half a stone.

As I've said in my posts before, I really don't like cereal, so I've been alternating with bacon, Scrambled Egg with smoked salmon or fried egg on one piece of toast.

Thanks @Eclecticdonkey
Ive been trying a different tactic and it seems to be working for me. Watched that TV show fat families and their philosophy is that the key to weight loss is eat less and move more, so I have. I'm eating half portion sizes, I'm not snacking between meals at all and I'm eating less carbs (but I still have some carbs).

For breakfast I had 2 slices of bacon on one piece of toast with brown sauce.
Lunch was hm potato and leek soup
Dinner was rainbow Trout with asparagus and mushrooms in teriyaki sauce.

I'm hungry, but I'm also motivated. I've been steadily loosing 3lb or more a week, so until I hit a brick wall I'm not going to change anything

Back