Boobs be gone...

I went out for lunch yesterday and had fish and chips, but I was good for dinner and had a little salad. This morning I've dropped 3lb in 2 days and I'm only 2lb off a new number.
I feel extremely grateful, but can't help wondering if I have a tapeworm.....

Still 24.1
I went out last Saturday and had several drinks and I think it has stalled my weight loss. I went up to 24.3 and then back down to 24.1 and then kind of stayed there. I went back to measuring everything and avoiding bread, but I'm well and truly stuck. But on the plus side I've found out that sautéed mushrooms with melted blue cheese, chopped bacon and a spoonful of creme fraiche is amazing.

After being being stuck on 24.1 for 13 straight days and getting a bit disheartened, I finally dropped to 23.12 this morning 😁 so happy now. Thought my scales might have been broken or sitting wonky, had to double check it lol

Definitely past the first wall, woke up to 23.10 this morning, super chuffed with that. Plus a pair of jogging bottoms I bought that are 20/22 fit me now where they didn't before and I no longer have to lie on my bed wriggling like a maniac to get into my jeans so three victories this week, past the wall, a new stone bracket and a few inches off the tops of my legs and my stomach at least. Woohoo
I reckon I owe it all to Celariac fries mmmmmm

Well I got stuck again. I've really got to stop going out drinking. I had five cans of alcopops and about another five somethings and full fat coke (I wasn't buying). I was pretty drunk haha. But for the next week my weight fluctuated up and down, but mostly up 😕. I got a bit disheartened I admit because other than that one night of excess I'd been perfect, but I was sad so I ate two flapjacks, which probably didn't help.

I decided to join the gym today. I did find that every time I exercised I seemed to loose weight, but bad backs and lack of time during the day meant I never got around to it. Decided to put the babies to bed and then go.

I had two eggs fried in goose fat and one tomato for breakfast

My lunches have mainly been salads with either bacon, chicken or smoked salmon with either fat free vinagrette or newmans Italian dressing. Sometimes with half an avocado, but always with bacon bits mmmm
Today I had my salad with an extra special cheddar burger on from asda, the burgers are really thick, so I cut it in half so it would cook more evenly and quickly.
_20181104_165402.JPG

For dinner, I'd already used up most of my calories with the burger, so while the kids had chicken and chips, I had roast chicken and green beans. The diet is pretty restrictive, not so much on what you can eat, but how much of everything you can eat, including vegetables, no free or speed food here
_20181104_165326.JPG

Last edited:
23.9 this morning
Had 3 slices of bacon and 2 eggs for breakfast and some left oven chicken mixed with light mayo on a salad for lunch
_20181105_132358.JPG
Having a medallion steak and some green beans for tea.

Some before and after and before and present shots lol.
My crazy journey started at 24st ish about 4yrs ago
134340-360c41e66fa5b70916b27fdad73852fc.jpg

I dropped down to 21st ish

136298-7bfe5a3d8c8270184bace9837f6be5cd.jpg

Although you couldn't really see a lot of difference I was heading in the right direction. Then I got pregnant, then gave birth, then two months later got pregnant again. I ballooned to 30st during pregnancy with baby 4.

143298-5e9b81b17e691578813307c0123f207b.jpg

But I've so far managed to drop down to 23.9 in 7 months. Today I'm joining the gym, so I'm making a photo record and writing down my measurements to see if it makes a difference

DSC_0569.JPG

A few weeks at the gym really has not helped my weight loss. But it might be down to a few sneaky meals out too lol

Ive been doing a lot of driving this past week and therefore eating a lot of road food like McDonald's. But I've also been going to the gym 5 nights a week. I don't know how I've managed to loose 2lb, maybe it will all catch up with me next week.

I'm still Carb cycling. My fav low carb food has to be chopped up bacon, mushrooms and tomatoes fried, then add blue cheese for a minute or two before taking it off the heat and adding a bit of cream. OMG it's so fatteningly gorgeous

23.1 OK so I've had a few weeks off and I'm still not back to it, but I did take my daughter to Paris, then end up in hospital the day I got back, then got let out just in time to take my son to the theatre in London and go home for my Bday, then two days later it was xmas. Then I've just made several excuses including my current woman flu. But I did loose 2lb, although it took a month haha

How are you getting on at the gym? I'm hoping to join this week myself.
I was doing brilliant before Xmas, but I'm struggling to get there now between flu and kids having flu and then the headlamp went on my car etc etc. I'm looking forward to getting back to normal and going everyday

You're doing so well.

Keep up the good work xx

OK, the fun is over, time to get back to work. I'm pretty competitive and a friend has just challenged me to a weight loss competition and I'm a sore loser. We are both similar weights, me with a pcos and he with a thyroid problem. But he's a man and I always feel that it's easier for them lol, plus he isn't counting anything and I feel like I have the competitive edge, let's do this thing!!!!!!!!!

Breakfast:- two pieces of toast (hb)with marj (2syns), two eggs and brown sauce (2syns).

Lunch:- potato salad with celery, cucumber, spring onion and creme fraiche (3syn).

Dinner:- bacon pasta with garlic, onion, lettuce, lemon and cream cheese (ha)

I did have a scone later and a hot cross bun, but they are the last of the fattening things left in my house

Last edited:
23.6 this morning so same.

Breakfast:- two pieces of toast (hb)with marj (2syns), two eggs and brown sauce (2syns).

Lunch:- A baked potato with butter (4syns), cheese (ha), beans, tomato, curry powder and mayonnaise

Dinner:- Peri peri chicken, chips, beans and coleslaw (4syns)

Last edited:
Breakfast:- one pieces of toast (heb), marj (1syn), brown sauce (1syn)

Took the kids rock climbing so I took a packed lunch, it was a last minute thing so not much time to plan it.
Lunch:- cheese (hea) and mayo (2syns) sandwich (3syns). An apple and an alpen bar (3syns)

Dinner:- Asparagus, poached egg and chorizo (6syns)

Breakfast:- one pieces of toast (heb), marj (1syn), brown sauce (1syn)

Took the kids rock climbing so I took a packed lunch, it was a last minute thing so not much time to plan it.
Lunch:- cheese (hea) and mayo (2syns) sandwich (3syns). An apple and an alpen bar (3syns)

Dinner:- Asparagus, poached egg and chorizo (6syns)
You are doing so well. Amazing amount of weight you have lost. I am sure you beat your friend on the challange.

Back