Boobs be gone...

Don't think I did too badly yesterday. I kept opening the fridge, but there's nothing in it lol.
I'm not drinking enough though, the OH always brought me drinks when I was engrossed in study as I don't really ever feel thirsty, I remembered this morning and got a glass of water.

• Breakfast:- bacon, tomato on toast with brown sauce (2syns)
  • Lunch:- a donut (10syns) I don't even like donuts that much :-( Boohoo
  • Dinner:- macaroni cheese (6syns)
  • Nibbles (1000000000000syns)
I'm going to bed :-(

Last edited:
OK, good so far today, went and did my shop so all good food in the house. On the way to the shop I got stuck behind a car going right into the petrol station on a busy road so I decided to go around him. Of course I didn't know that underneath that innocent looking puddle was a severe drop which my car subsequently fell into and got stuck and conked out. Luckily it started again and I managed to scrape myself out. Checked for damage and all seems in order, trust me *rolls eyes*.
  • Breakfast:- bacon on toast (2syns)
  • Lunch:- potato salad (3syns)
  • Dinner:- left over Mac & cheese
  • Then it all went wrong, 3/4 of a mini Chicago town pizza that my daughter didn't finish. (12syns)
Total 17syns

Last edited:
OH is coming home today, maybe the need to comfort eat will go away. I'm so needy *rolls eyes*

• Breakfast:- bacon & tomato on toast with brown sauce (3syns)
  • Lunch:- salad (4syns)

Last edited:
The OH took me out to a gorgeous Chinese buffet last night to celebrate his home coming. Seeings as I'm still full from it now I decided WI would not reflect my true weight, rather my Chinese's weight. I'll WI tomorrow.

• Breakfast:- still full so had 1 toast with nutella and banana (2syns)
  • Lunch:- salmon pasta (3syns)
  • Dinner:- SW Paella from Iceland.
  • Pudding:- Strawberries and cream (3syns)
Total 8syns

See, the OH being here really does help!!!

Last edited:
Weighed in this morning and I've lost 1lb, totally unexpected, but I'm not going to complain.

• Breakfast:- Scrambled Eggs on x2 toast with brown sauce (2syns)
  • Lunch:- Chicken salad with fat free vinagerette
  • Dinner:- pasta n sauce with x2 bread and Marj (8syns)
  • Pudding:- Strawberries and squirty cream (3syns)
Total 13syns

Last edited:
Last night my toilet blew up and water rushed from the bathroom through the hall and into the lounge. Luckily we have laminate floor and not carpet, but it got drenched and was all squishy. We have put heaters in there in the hopes of drying it out because I'll be damned if I'm breaking into my holiday money to replace the flooring (damn landlord wont replace it). Still don't know what caused the explosion, very strange.

• Breakfast:- x2 crumpet thins (5syns)
  • Lunch:- baked potato with cheese and curry beans (3syns)
  • Dinner:- Spag Bol
  • Pudding:- Strawberries and squirty cream (4syns)
Total 12syns

Last edited:
Lecture got cancelled this morning but they still wanted us to go in for a seminar for an hour and a half. Its a 2hr round trip and £10 in petrol, they can sod off with their seminar. I don't know where this £9k goes, I've had 3 lectures cancelled in the last few weeks and we only have 2 a week and we finish in May *rolls eyes* I've prob had 48hrs teaching all year, they are getting £187 an hour per student. Anyhow.... Enough ranting from me.

• Lunch:- beans & sausages on toast (3syns)
  • Dinner:- Southern Style Chicken, chips and coleslaw with BBQ sauce (6syns)
  • Pudding:- kit kat (5.5 syns) and strawberries and cream (4syns)
Total 18.5 syns

Bit more than usual, but I needed the chocolate... And still under my 20syn allowance

Last edited:
The electrolysis machine is being sent back today :-( I'd got my hopes so high that it was the last time I'd ever need to shave my chin, I didn't buy any new razors. The booklet said you would see results in a week, but 2 weeks have passed with no noticeable change :-( so I'm returning it and I might try another brand, but I'm not crossing my fingers.

• Breakfast:- x2 toast and reduced fat marmalade (3syns)
  • Lunch:- Ainsley Harriot cous cous
  • Dinner:- Beef in black bean sauce, kind of. Courtesy of the OH (3syns) _20160413_170957.JPG
Was still hungry after my dinner, must have worked up an appetite mowing the lawn. I did my mothers acre with the sit on mower but we have to do our 1/4 by hand, kept having to take turns with the OH, we are both suffering with bad backs now :-( I feel old lol

• Supper:- pasta n sauce
  • Pudding:- Strawberries & Cream (3syns)
Total 9syns

Last edited:
Morning all! Feeling chipper today. Slightly sore back but could be worse, oral presentation tomorrow that I have finished but the dumbest woman alive who I'm working with still hasn't, so the good mood is a surprise, but a welcome one. I'm going shopping now :) how very girly of me.

• Breakfast:- x2 eggy bread
  • Lunch:- HM cous cous (3syns)
  • Dinner:- x2 Quorn hot & spicy burgers, chips and salad, with mayo (7syns) those burgers are delish and at only 2syns each I'll def be having them again _20160414_190015.JPG
  • Pudding:- Yoghurt, banana, meringue and Cream (5syns) and Cheetos (3syns)
Total 18syns

Last edited:
Well I went to uni for my presentation and although I think ours was most def the worst one all day, but the lecturer informed us at the end that we had all passed, so I'm happy with that outcome.
  • Breakfast:- bacon, eggs, x2 toast and brown sauce (3syns)
  • Lunch:- smoked salmon pasta salad (3syns)
  • Stir fry (4syns)
Went shopping in Lincoln after uni and bought 2 tops that don't fit even though they are extra large boo hoo :-( hope I shrink into them before holiday time.
  • Pudding:- Butterkist popcorn (2.5syns)
Total 12.5 syns

Last edited:
Star week arrived this morning :-( but despite feeling bloated I think my stomach 'swelling' has finally started to subside, this morning the size 24 trousers I had to buy the other week were all but falling off me and my size 22's that used to be too big are now fitting normally, hopefully this is the end and I'll soon fit into all my old clothes, it will be nice to have more than one pair again. The OH is decorating the bathroom so he moved my scales from the usual position on my tiles, so I weighed myself on the laminate and I was 22.8, I was shocked as I'd been good this week so I took the scales through to the bathroom and in there I weighed both 22.6 and 22.5 depending on which tile I stood it on. I'm going to go with 22.5 as before the scales were moved I was reading 22.4 and I don't think I'd put 2lb on that quick when I've been good, so 1lb off for me this week.

Just measured myself and I've lost 4" off my stomach since I measured last two weeks ago just before I started my new meds, just 6" to go until I'm back to my original measurements taken when I started SW at 24.10 and hopefully a few more after that to catch up to my weight loss. I can fit into 2 pairs of my old trouser and I can finally squeeze into my jeans (that 5 months ago I could pull down without unzipping) a few more inches and I'll fit into everything :) fingers crossed.

• Lunch:- Phili steak & onion sandwich (2syns)
  • Dinner:- Sausage, mash & beans (6syns)

Last edited:
Car boot this morning and Belton Horse Trials later so busy day ahead and plenty of body magic.
  • Breakfast:- Reese's Spread on toast, so many syns, so worth it (5syns)
  • Had a Burrito for lunch, no idea on the syns but it was delicious.
  • Dinner:- Black Pudding & Pork Pie I bought from Belton and AH cous cous
  • Supper:- Bacon Salad (3yns)
  • Pudding:- Milky Stars (3.5syns)
Total 30ish?!?!? But totally enjoyed myself and got plenty of exercise and so super chuffed with my car boot sale finds :)

Last edited:
Going to be super good today to make up for my naughtiness yesterday. Scales are reading 22.5 this morning on my old tile so think I was right choosing that number on WI.

• Breakfast:- Creamy Mushrooms on toast (3syns)
  • Lunch:- HM Cous Cous (3syns)
  • Dinner:- Butternut Pasta (6syns)
  • _20160418_180256.JPG
  • Pudding:- muller light and meringue (2syns)
Total 14 syns

Last edited:
Well done on passing:0clapper:

Did you ever discover why your toilet exploded?

Thanks, no never did find out why and it hasn't done it again. I've a feeling it didn't explode at all but the OH left the tap on in the bathroom and didn't want to admit it so blamed the 'exploding' toilet.....

That is probably what happened as my husband seems to leave the bathroom tap upstairs running nearly all the time..just lucky the stopper is not closed or else it could be a right mess... Men.....:whistle:

Uni day again, didn't want to get out of bed this morning, but dragged myself up and just as well as we got exam 'hints'.
  • Breakfast:- fried eggs on toast with brown sauce (3syns)
  • Lunch:- Smoked Salmon pasta (4syns)
  • Dinner:- Buffalo Chicken and chips
  • Pudding:- Caramel Freddi (4.5 syns) & Cheetos (3syns)
Total 14.5 syns

Last edited:
Damn star week, haven't lost a thing :-( really upset at how slow my weight loss is going, was hoping to lose over 3st in the 8 months before my holiday, I'm halfway to my holiday and only 1.9 down, I lost 1.1 in the first month and its been an uphill struggle ever since. Guess I'm going to have to get some exercise in there somehow to speed things up or I won't be fitting on any rides at Disney :-(
  • Breakfast:- x2 crumpet thins (5syns)
  • Lunch:- Tuna mayo on baked potato (4syns)
Went to the fair unexpectedly and so got a chippy meal, sausage, chips and curry, was gorgeous but a devastating 36.5 syns

Total 45 syns.... Ouch!

Last edited:
Back