Boobs be gone...

• Breakfast:- Reese's spread on x2 toast (5syns)
  • Lunch:- cheese & ham sandwich (8syns)
Seriously running out of food today, but I've done my shopping list from my new (old) slimming world mags I bought from the car boot sale for 20p, so all new goodies being picked up from asda today and 100% week coming up from tomorrow.

• Dinner:- Chicken & Prawn stir fry.
  • _20160421_190247.JPG
  • Pudding:- Cheetos (3syns)
Total 16syns

Last edited:
Morning all, its going to be a good day today :)

• Breakfast:- Fried egg on x2 toast with brown sauce (3syns)
The good day didn't last :-(

• Lunch:- Tuna mayo pasta bought from Aldi. Would never have guessed it was 16syns, thought I was being good.
  • Dinner:- Baked potato with cheese & beans, then it got worse when I finished the OHs pizza, x2 slices
  • Pudding:- Strawberries & Muller light.
Really pee'd off about my day, but determined tomorrow will be better.

Last edited:
Despite a bloody awful week I've dropped 2lb and hit my club 10 and my 2 1/2 stone.... Woohoo

Thanks Mini x Going to be super good this coming week, determined to get that last 4lb off to get into the 21s.
  • Breakfast:- Watermelon
  • Lunch:- Chicken & Bacon Sandwich with salad & mayo (3syns)
  • Dinner:- Greek Lamb Casserole & Mash (1syns)
  • Pudding:- Jelly & a Curly Wurly (6syns)
Total 10 syns

Last edited:
Well done that's fantastic!! Can't imagine what was in your tuna pasta salad to make it so high!!!

22.2 this morning, getting closer :)

• Breakfast:- Fried egg on toast with brown sauce (3syns)
  • Lunch:- HM cous cous, extra careful weighing out the creme fraiche (I'm not normally) and some pineapple (4syns)
  • Dinner:- Roast Dinner courtesy of the OH yummy (2syns)
  • Pudding:- Strawberries and Muller light & Dip Dab (4.5syns)
Total 13.5 syns

Last edited:
  • Breakfast:- Fry up, bacon, tomato, mushroom and egg with brown sauce (3syns)
  • Lunch:- Baked Potato with coronation chicken (5syns)
Just been swimming :) managed to drag the OH with me too, so he watched the little un so I could swim some actual laps. I'm super competitive and couldn't help but race everyone else in there (whether they knew I was doing it or not) I'm pleased to say I won :) came away feeling refreshed and motivated and only a little sore. Hopefully I'll be fine tomorrow, if so I'll be going again on Thurs.

• Dinner:- Smashing burger, chips and coleslaw (3syns)
  • _20160425_183129.JPG
  • Pudding:- fruit and muller yoghurt
Total 11syns

Last edited:
  • Breakfast:- Primula & ham toastie
Had to take the OH to the passport office in Peterborough so went to McDonalds for lunch, writing lunch off as entirely Peterborough's fault as I couldn't find anywhere to eat that wasn't Burger King, Gregg's or McDonalds :-( I did want Subway lol

• Dinner:- HM pasta (3syns)
  • Pudding:- kit kat
Total def more than 40.... Oh dear

Last edited:
I sat in macdonalds weeks an ate a salad I tell yah I must of mopped my dribble up God knows how many times watching the kids eat burgers lol

I tried a salad in burger king once, never again. Back on it today though, one naughty day a week won't be the end of me and helps keep me sane, the minute I start thinking of this as a 'diet' where I have to deprive myself of things I'll break out in a cold sweat.
  • Breakfast:- bacon and tomato on toast with brown sauce (3syns)
  • Lunch:- Ploughman's salad (4syns)
  • Dinner:- Roast chicken, mash & veg
Had a good portion of spinach for dinner, I always seem to loose weight after spinach, super duper speed food to counteract the big Mac :)

• Pudding:- strawberries, muller light and milky way stars (5.5syns)
Total 12.5 syns

Last edited:
I agree with that an I think if you want it or in a stituation where there is no better choices then have it an get back to it tomorrow

Stayed a bit too long in bed this morning so didn't want any breakfast.
  • Lunch:- x2 toast with pate (not sure on the syns) maybe (6syns)
  • Dinner:- Roast veg & chips with mayo (3syns)
  • Pudding:- Soreen lunchbox loaf (4.5syns)
Total 13.5syns

I was supposed to be making a posh ratatouille, but the skinnies bought pizza, but I needed to use up the veg before it went off so I just roasted it all. After I ate it I was still hungry so I made some chips........ I'm still hungry

Really disappointed that I've sts this morning, was really hoping all the veg would give me a boost this week. WI tomorrow. I've been averaging 1lb a week, but really need to up it to 2lb if I want to reach my holiday goal weight of 20st. Guess the Orlistat is a placebo as it hasn't helped at all :-(

• Breakfast:- x2 sausages, bacon, egg, tomato and brown sauce (5syns)
  • Lunch:- Quorn lamb grills and salad (3syns)
  • Dinner:- SW Chicken Chow Mein from Iceland

Last edited:
Managed that boost to loose 1lb this week, still a bit disappointed, going to have to step it up.... Might go out for a walk later.
  • Breakfast:- sausages, bacon, tomatoes and egg with brown sauce (5syns)
  • Lunch:- Ham salad sandwich (2syns)
  • Dinner:- Chicken Skewers and rice
  • Pudding:- Pasta n Sauce and a Dib Dab (4.5syns)
Total 11.5 syns

Last edited:
Been super busy today taking photos of dogs and uploading websites and club and talking shop... Its been none stop doggy stuff today.
  • Breakfast:- sausage, bacon, tom and egg (4syns)
Had a late breakfast, then a late lunch cos I was full, then the OH made an early dinner so I'm stuffed to the brim now
  • Lunch:- Prawn & Mango salad (4syns)
  • Dinner:- Roast Dinner (2syns)
  • Pudding:- Twix (14syns) had no idea until next day, I blame the OH
Total 24syns

Last edited:
Back