Boobs be gone...

Well I went for an unplanned jog this morning after one of my mums dogs escaped from her garden. Luckily we caught him within a few minutes, but I was running down my road with no bra in my jammies, boobs flapping in the wind and I have a sore back again now :-(
Was a bit too winded for breakfast so skipped it
  • Lunch:- Ploughman's Salad (5syns)
Worked out I have 16 weeks until my holiday so if I loose 1lb a week I will be over a stone lighter at 21st exactly, if I can loose 2lb a week I will be under 20st and therefore the same weight as I was when I went to Disneyland Paris and fit perfectly on all of the rides. I'd like to aim for the latter, but its not working that way for me.
  • Dinner:- SW Tikka Masala with veg (from Iceland)
  • Pudding:- muller light and grapes
  • Supper:- ham salad sandwich (3syns)
Total 8syns

Last edited:
Im not really sure how SP works, i never really understood it when explained at group.

I belive its a lot like red days you have two b items but must only snack on speed foods so you can not have a Muller light as that's just free food but you could eat a yoghurt if it has syns half your plate is filled with veg an the other your meat

Morning all, have been forgetting to weigh myself in the morning before breakfast so I have no idea how I'm doing this week, but I feel like I've been good.
  • Breakfast:- bacon, sausage, egg and mushrooms (1syn)
  • Lunch:- HM pasta (4syns)
  • Dinner:- SW chicken sausages, mash & beans
  • Pudding:- muller light, grapes and mini malt loaf (4.5syns)
Total 9.5 syns

Spent most of the day mowing the grass, sore back now but feel like I've achieved something, my garden ain't small. Last of the passports arrived today, I'm now free to book my hols, so exciting :)

Last edited:
Weighed myself this morning and nearly had a heart attack. Thought it said 22.13, but it was 21.13, I don't care how it happened, I'm super chuffed, def have to maintain this until official WI on Sat.

• Smoked salmon scrambled eggs on toast
  • Salmon and bacon salad with mayo (3syns)
Did some work in the garden as its gorgeous out, swept up where our last bonfire was, lifted some slabs and tipped over the swimming pool for its yearly scrub up and refill. Then while the kids enjoyed ice-creams and the adults had a can of cider I relaxed with some juice. Too proud of this weeks achievement to ruin it with a cornetto. Going out in the garden again later to play football.
  • Dinner:- Steak, chips and veg (2syns)
  • Pudding:- muller light and fruit & butterkist sweet popcorn 3syns (15g)
Total 8 syns

Last edited:
Found your Journal hun :)

I hope your backs feeling better hun

Breakfast sounds yummy

Where are you off to on your hols hun?

xxxxx

Going to Disney World :) while I have faith I will fit on the rides at Disney, I have read that the rides at Universal (most notably the new Harry Potter ride) can be a snug fit for the larger lass. Never done a walk of shame and don't really want to start. I will be very sad to have paid all that money to go see Harry Potter World and not fit on the only rides that are new and I havent been on yet :-( I'm hoping another 2 stone will squeeze me in, what would be worse would be loosing that 2 stone and still not fitting lol!
My son (13) loves rollercoaster, but the OH won't go upside down. I'd feel like a bad mum if I can't go on them with him, he won't go on alone.

Breakfast:- Reese's on toast (5syns)
Lunch:- Ainsley Four Four
Dinner:- BBQ with buffalo chicken, coleslaw, HM burger, salad and potato salad (14syns)
Pudding:- Strawberries and muller yoghurt

Total 19syns

Its cous cous with spell check lol.
BBQ was unplanned or I wouldn't have had toast for breakfast, wasted 6syns on a bun for my burger :-( but potato salad, coleslaw, burgers and chicken marinade were all HM and only the mayo and bun was synful.

Wished I'd never had that BBQ now, woke up this morning and I'm 22.2 again :-( still feel full, perhaps I shouldn't have had seconds?!?!?!?

• Breakfast:- egg on toast with brown sauce (3syns)
  • Lunch:- Chicken and potato salad (2syns)
  • Dinner:- Left over BBQ food, chicken, burger and salad (4syns)
  • Pudding:- strawberries and yoghurt then cheated and had a twix cos I'm very naughty (14syns) but its the last one in the pack now
Total 23 syns

Last edited:
22 exactly this morning so 2lbs off this week. I'm pleased with that although I would of liked to have that extra lb to get into that new number.
  • Breakfast:- Eggy bread and banana
  • Lunch:- Baked sweet potato with phili - mini fruit twister (2.5syns)
  • Dinner:- Chilli con carne with rice and creme fraiche (4syns)
  • Pudding:- muller light, strawberries and Jaffa cake bar (4.5syns)
Total 11 syns

Last edited:
YOU will soon be down to that next number hun.

Wow Disneyland :) I am super jealous :) xxxx

Poorly tummy this morning, can't stray too far from the loo. Not sure if its the heat, I got rather sunburnt yesterday out in the garden.
  • Breakfast:- Creamy mushrooms (4syns)
  • Lunch:- Prawn Salad (3syns)
  • _20160508_133004.JPG
  • Dinner:- Mac n Cheese (6syns)
  • Pudding:- fruit & muller light
Total 13syns

Last edited:
Hope you feel better soon hun

That luch looks lovely xxxx

Never heard of anyone gaining weight when they have a poorly tummy, I've managed it tho :-(
  • Breakfast:- Fry up with brown sauce (2syns)
  • Lunch:- Philip steak & onion sandwich
  • Dinner:- pork stir fry with noodles
  • Pudding:- muller and fruit and Jaffa cake bar (4.5syns)
Total 6.5 syns

Last edited:
Wasn't really in the mood for breakfast this morning, so skipped it.
  • Lunch:- Baked sweet potato with tuna mayo (3syns)
  • Dinner:- Chicken curry with rice and creme fraiche (3syns)
  • Pudding:- muller and fruit and Jaffa cake bar (4.5syns)
Total 10.5 syns

Last edited:
Hey Hun well done 2lb foodS looking yum keep it up an your braver than me roller coasters I'm the one that stands at the bottom an holds everyone's bags an coats lol (chicken I know).

^^Thats me too hun standing holding the bags!!! xxxxx

Back