Boofaloos Diary - Slimming with Slimming world!!!

Phew, well that's something then, at least you can keep going for a bit longer.

Thanks for the support guys!!

I just need to make peace with DH now - poor thing bore the brunt of my frustrations!!!

Oh no, what a PITA!! If you want I have tonnes and tonnes of LL bars and a few stray packs I can send you if that helps?

If you want them just pm me your address and I can send them to you first class tomorrow (I am in the office and not home) and you can send me some CD ones when you can (no rush at all).

Thanks TTIR. I've managed to rescue 9 days worth and can get hold of a CDC to get some more and pay her when i've been paid.
Thank goodness for understanding counsellors!!!!

Bluddy hell hun, only just seen ya thread, why didnt you ring me!!!!!!!!!! I have spare packs that can keep you going till pay day, none of that tomato soup evil stuff that you so love though!!!!

If you need me Im at work tomorrow so buzz me, or text me me, anytime, you know that x

Thanks Vicky

I was going to call you - i was panicking big style and knew you'd help me out!! All sorted now though. :)

Today has been good.I am in ketosis and although still hungry it's just psychological hunger and doing something to distract myself is helping.
I am a bit worried about tomorrow. i have a meal out with the girls. I dont want to tell them i'm doing CD as i know they'll get on my case but i dont want to eat either. I am hoping that the tummy bug excuse will work and they wont see straight through it!!!
I want to go as i havent had a night out for ages and need to have some girly time - BUT i really want to stick at CD. This is the first time i've got this far without nibbling. It has bee rock hard but i feel really proud of myself.
Got on the scales today and am 6 lbs down. Am over the moon with that even if it is just water retention weight!!!!

I have set myself a little challenge. It's my daughters birthday in February and i want to be 11st 7lbs by then. I'll let you know whether i make it - if i hadnt put so much weight on i'd be nearly there now. Ah well such is life and it's not where you start, it's where you finish!

Hi Helen.
Glad to see you doing so well. I started again on Monday and so far so good. Just gone pink so feeling happier even though still feel hungry or more likely just WANT to eat. Not going to need to see a size 12 for summer or I will refuse to go on holiday.
Hope you had a great christmas. See you on monday in the playground
Sara

You will be 11st 7 by then!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, if you need me, you know where I am, had a power cut tonight, sat in dark till 8 oclock!!!!

Will be at school monday AM I think, work permitting, so Ill catch you there, if not it will be friday as normal x

I have been away for a couple of days as you might have noticed - the reason - I have fallen off the wagon. :(
I dont really know what triggered it but i do know my chatterbox went into overdrive and convinced me CD is too expensive and i cant carry on until goal so i might as well give up now.

I have had a good chat with DH and have decided money is not going to be an issue anymore. He has been so lovely about it and has said we will find the money from somewhere for me to do it until goal. BUT the condition is i have to do it properly.

I had lost 6lbs - not sure whether that will still stand but I am going to be slim for summer. I owe it to myself. This has gone on long enough.

So new day, new me. No more feeling down about a problem I can do something about! xxx

OOh just seen your post Sara -HELLO!!!!!!!! :D

Are you still on the wagon? Hope everything is going well and that the journey is quick for you. It isnt easy is it - i just have to keep telling myself it's worth it!!!

You know its worth it hun, just seen your routine thread, great idea. Im havin a rest for a few days so a bit sporadic with the posting, think I have burnt the candle too long at both ends and its slapped me in the face!!

Will see you Friday if you are about, this morning didnt happen, was at work for 8 to sort out. Cant wait for Friday, a day to do nothing, Im so tired I could cry!!

Hope ya well hun, you know where I am x x

Day 1 again and so far so good.

1 1/2 litres so far and had a hot chocolate mint for brekkie.
Feeling a bit sick and light headed but apart from that i'm good.
I am just trying to book a weekend for me and DH to go away in April. I should be at goal by then - no - i will be at goal by then ;) It's the kind of incentive i need to keep me going.

will update this post later on. take care everyone. :)

So I am still 100% SSing!!!!!! Have had a vegetable soup for lunch and a warm banana just now for tea.

Water wise i have drunk about 2 litres so need to get at least another litre down.

Have beaten the chatterbox a few times today. I have felt her whispering in my ear that i should give up now and stop coming on minimins. Thankfully i have ignored her. i hope she goes away soon - i'm worried she'll get the better of me soon.

I'm still here. Day 2 and i'm doing ok!!!!!

Have a bit of a headache but nothing too bad. Am just having a warm banana as my first pack of the day. Havent done so good with the water yet but i'll catch up while i'm on here. I dont know why but i tend to get through loads of water when i'm on my computer.

Am managing fine with all the stable work and not having much calories. I took a chocoalte pack with me this morning in case I wanted something but i didnt so i have kept it in my pocket in case i need it in future.

Have told a friend at the stables about cambridge and although i got the usual - it's not healthy and your not having enough calories so it cant be good for you - she was ok about it. I needed to tell her cos she always makes me hot chocolates with lots of full fat milk and sugar and i didnt want her to think i was being rude by saying no all the time.

My sister's baby is getting blessed on the 18th February so this is my first goal. I am not going to focus on weight, I just want to have done cambridge perfectly without nibbling from now until then. I'm sure the weight loss will be good if i stick to it!

Going to do some browsing on here then do my food shopping online. Feeling really lazy today and dont want to drag the baby with me to the supermarket, especially with this headache.

Take Care all. xx

I'm struggling at the moment. I dont feel really hungry just feel the need to eat chocolate biscuits. Have got myself a glass of water and come on here but to be honest I just want to eat.
I havent resisted for such a long time - for the last few weeks i'd have just given in and said I wasnt in the right place to do CD even though I probably was i just lacked will power.
So far so good though, hopefully this feeling will pass soon.

hey girl... you are doing fab and in all fairness ya know what them choc biscuits taste like and you will be feeling crap if you give in... just drink loads of water and hopefully ur craving will pass!!!

good luck hun... its ur time now...

love

Gen xx

Thanks for your support Gen. I am going to keep busy so I dont give in. Have to go pick up the kids soon from school so at least that will get me out of the house.
Have managed near enough 2 litres of water already which is good for me. Cant stop going to the toilet though which is really starting to annoy me. :)

Thanks again and your right - it's my time and my year. xx

Step Away From The Chocolate Biscuits!!!!!!!!

LOL. I have fed them all to the kids and the dog!!!

Boy has this afternoon been tough or what. I am now eating a toffee and walnut muffin with my glass of water next to me and i'm hoping to have a bath and an early night as i just want to get this day over and done with.

I know i'll feel proud of myself if i get into bed tonight having stayed 100% so thats what i'm aiming for - i might have to go to bed at 7pm though just to make sure :D

Last post for tonight and I have done well.

3 litres of water drunk. 3 CD packs eaten.

Have just been to the supermarket and bought some meat and vegetables. I picked up a banoffe pie tart and 2 belgian buns. I got to the biscuit isle, looking for what biscuits i fancied and thought - what are you doing? I put them on the shelf and literally ran to the checkout to pay so I didnt change my mind!!! :)

Feeling a bit headachy but it doesnt help that DD is screaming her head off. :( Gonna sign off now and spend some time with DH.

Love to all and big pat on the back for me!!!!

Back