Total Solution Boof's shrinking diary.

Definitely add the protein if that's what it takes to make the diet work for you. That's what it's all about. Life doesn't stop for the diet, so deal with the challenges as best you can x

Just realised it's actually day 7 today!!! For some reason it's made me really happy! Lol weigh in tomorrow!!!

Good luck weighing boof!!!! :D that's flown by so quick! Xx

Week 1 weigh in.....drum roll...............

16st 9lbs!!!!!!!!! 9lbs lost!!!!!!!!!

I'm over the moon!!!! :)

Well done, it does make you feel so much better, keep it up.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Super loss Boo. Well done! :party0011:

Thanks everyone I am really happy! Looking forward to a stone off now, its really spurred me on to keep going. It helps that today all the packs ive had have been really really nice!
Breakfast was a toffee caramel shake...so yummy!!!!!! Lunch was ham, mushroom and pasta soup....so creamy and delicious. It smelt amazing and all my work friends were jealous!! Dinner was carbonara and it actually tasted like carbonara!!!!!! need to drink tonight as ive not been so good with water intake - I also had a pepsi max :/ I asked a girl at work to get me a coke zero and she came back with that...I felt too bad to tell her it was the wrong one as she'd had to go to a couple of shops to find anything other than diet coke. (the shops aren't great where I work)

I have to be honest I cant wait for bed time tonight..im so tired but think its mental stress. I have a lot going on at the moment - don't we all!!!

I really want to sell some of my packs and order some new ones. I really want a double choc bar, its my favourite! Has anyone else sold products they weren't so keen on?

POW!!! Smashing it BOOF :D wooooooooooo So happy for ya! xx

I've just had a 4th pack....im really hungry tonight. It's actually driving me mad. drunk loads and that's not helping, tried to distract myself but its not working - aaaargh!

Keep going hon. Start of week two was a tough one for me too but by the end all the hunger and mad cravings vanished. Hang in there. It's just your body rebelling and getting used to burning fat stores. Get yourself a steamy novel out or a good horror. I've read so much more since being on this,me specially at bedtime.

Some me people can drink the Pepsi and coke zeros no problem but they knock me straight out of ketosis and make me very hungry. You might be sensitive to the citric acid too. See if a pattern of hunger occurs when you drink it.

Well done one for sticking to packs. Omelettes, ham, cheese and chicken are also great emergency standbys.

Youre doing great, keep going.

Well I ate chicken....the hunger was ridiculous. Think that Pepsi really affected things. So 4 packs and chicken tonight...not a great day but onwards and upwards with week 2.

Stressing a bit about a meal out tomorrow...I'll do protein and salad but I'm worried.

I think coke zero is the only type without citric acid. I have them fine, even the tesco own band ones don't have critic :) well done for opting for chicken :) it's a much better choice xx

Well another day another step closer to my goal weight. I had a hazelnut shake for brekkie....very yummy!!!!!! Lunch was pancakes. I am super happy about how they turned out - I even took a picture!!! Lol if I can figure out how to upload it I will!!!
Another shake later and then tea tonight out. Feeling a little more confident cos I've chosen my meal already as the menu was online. Right off to figure out how to post a photo!! Lol

That's so good when you can plan ahead! It makes life so much easier and less tempting!! :) I've got a day off tomorrow as I'm going home and me and my mum love food n drink - she's skinny tho (*****) ;) xx

So it didn't really go 100% to plan.... I started off with good intentions on my friends birthday night out but a few 'naughties' slipped in. Ooops!
Back on it today TSing!! Not looking forward to feeling crappy getting into ketosis again but hope it will be easier than last time. Plus I'm mega determined that this is me for the long haul as I'm loving exante.
Grooming this morning then jobs around the house this aft....gunna drink lots of water today to hopefully flush my system out!!!!!

At least your back with it today, that's the most important thing. Hopefully you'll be back in ketosis in no time. Have a good day.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back