Booked anything for next year yet?

Yorkiegirl

is happy being Yorkiegirl
I am terrible when it comes to holidays. So I have just booked flights for the Easter holidays, we're flying to Bermuda to stay with my friend who lives there.

While we're there, we're going to have a couple of days in New York, as it is only a 2 hour flight from Bermuda. Would be rude not to, don't you think?? :D

Then in the May half term we are going to Portugal, to our timeshare.

Can you tell I love my holidays!

Only one left for this year tho... Center Parcs in November!

I am terrible when it comes to holidays. So I have just booked flights for the Easter holidays, we're flying to Bermuda to stay with my friend who lives there.

While we're there, we're going to have a couple of days in New York, as it is only a 2 hour flight from Bermuda. Would be rude not to, don't you think?? :D

Then in the May half term we are going to Portugal, to our timeshare.

Can you tell I love my holidays!

Only one left for this year tho... Center Parcs in November!

It all sounds so wonderful Anna. I promise I am not turning green with envy...lol..:jelous::D

wow lucky you! we havnt sorted anything out for next year.....yet! lol:D apart from center parc's in jan but thats somthing we just HAVE to do every year now! ive got a big holdiday coming up in just under 3 weeks time,im going to south africa for 3 weeks! im so excited!:D

going india (goa) next week, november off to new york, december canada and jan going too edinburgh :) your all invited :)

i am going on a med cruise next summer, paid with tesco club deals.

thank you!:D

wow id love to go to india! thanks for the invite! hope your paying too! lol:D:D

yeah i shall pay :) flying out on tuesday woohoo, ill take lots of photos and post em up here :)

we're going to Cyprus next year for a friends wedding x

hi all im goin 2 the dominican republic in june next year i cant wait im hopin to have all my weight off by then xx

Not booked it yet but fancy taking the family to Centre Parcs for the first time :D

Not yet...off to Florida in just over 4 weeks YAY...Can't wait.

Re next year...I change my mind all the time. The way the travel industry is at the moment, I'm waiting to see how things settle before I book. As I'm a travel agent....I still keep checking every day though. Maybe book something in January.

I m going to Mexico in June for my 30th and my friends also getting married out there, so must get some more weight off by then!

Back