Booking in two weeks later.....

x-Katie-x

Gold Member
Hi

I've been a lurked on the board the last couple of weeks, I'm new to Exante but not to Minimins or vlcd's as vie previously done (and obviously failed at) LL and Cambridge.

For me I've got to be honest and say that the best thing about Exante is that I don't have to go to a class/counsellor each week, this isn't because I wouldn't have to explain any slippages too - I promise that nothing that shouldn't has passed my lips the last two weeks! - but simply that I can't be doing with the smalltalk that seems to go with them.

I'm hoping that this will be my time, my last time at each of those stones that I will say goodbye to and I look forward to getting to know you all. :)

Hi katie and welcome , hope you have a great journey with us all on exante . Goodluck hun !:)

Thanks all, so far all going well, logging into minimins is definitely helping pass the time.

Hi Katie

I know exactly how you feel about the "small talk". Couldn't stand LL for the same reason. I wasn't very good at baring my soul in public and so gave up at the earliest opportunity without having lost anything like enough weight.

I was thrilled to find Exante because I didn't want to discuss my weight loss with anyone - except here!

Wishing you luck :)

Back