Boo's back to blog - heck I'm back!

Thanks Louise and Jane

Well I've had a nightmare week with Mr Boo who is now back in hospital :(

The diet has gone out of the window since last Friday when Mr Boo had a seizure at work and I really haven't been on it since.

My week has consisted of a lot of stress (which is a complete understatement to say the least!). I've ummm'd and arhhhh'd over what I should do about the diet i.e. come off it completely while Mr Boo is still sick or change diet.

I've come to realise I can't go back to my old class because everyone knows my situation and feel like everyone is taking pity on me (which I don't need at all), so here's what I've come up with.

I'm going back to slimming world on Monday (different class) and Mr Boo will follow what I eat (he's liver enzimes are up), hopefully it will do us both good. I actually miss eating that way! Money will be tight as Mr Boo doesn't not get paid being off sick, so any ideas for cheap recipes are welcome here lol

So summary - start slimming world afresh on Monday, but I will not be going back to saying day 1 on my blog! so this is day 59 and this is Boo signing off, heck I'm back! xx Boo xx

So sorry to hear about Mr Boo.Is he out of hospital yet? Well done for making decision to go back SW and I hope that you like your new class.
Its nice to see you back on minimins and I hope that Mr Boo feels better soonX

Day 65 - Hellooooo blog!

What's been happening since my last entry, well.... Mr Boo hasn't been very well at all, his epilepsy has become unmanageable at the moment so its become very stressful in the Boo household at the minute.

On a brighter note I joined a new group this Monday run by a couple who have lost quite a bit of weight, they are very nice people and although I do prefer my previous consultant I do like them even though I want to push her to be more firmer with other 'talkative' members.

I have regained a little bit of my weight but still 11lb lighter when I joined previously so all is good :) this is my first day of being back on track, tonight for dinner we are having bacon and butternut squash rissotto yum! b.t.w Ms Boo has lost nearly 5 stone on lighter life, go Ms Boo! :D

Well I'd better go back on my profile and amend my weight, tat tar for now xx Boo xx

Day 66 - Omg what a morning this is!!

Heavy snow has fallen on and around the boo household and everything has come to a standstill. Ms Boo has finally got into work and Mr Boo is making his way to a work course in London. Master Boo is still safely snuggled up in bed (lucky him!) and I've drove into work (must have lost a couple of pounds in sweat!)

Yesterday I did the diet 100% and this morning before I came in I had a lovely plate of bacon and eggs, yummy!

Well I suppose I'd better go do some work, bye for now! xx Boo xx :D

Hmm just had a delicious lunch! This weekend I bought a packet of Ainsley Harriot Chilli Cous Cous dried so had 100g cooked weight (I think around 1 syn) as it's not on the slimming world website yet, with that I had some salad and some ham, it's filled me up and its fiery too! At least my insides are nice and hot lol:p

I do love slimming world, it's the easiet diet to do in my own opinion, right I'm off to grab a mullerlight desert (1 syn) xx Boo xx

Hi Boo, well done for joining a class and getting back on track. Sounds like you have had a lot to contend with recently. Hope Mr Boo is better.X

doing good girl xx

Back