Boo's back to blog - heck I'm back!

Well I've resisted temptation and not drunk the Baileys, horah!

I think I might start writing down here what I eat everyday too. Today I've had;

Breakfast - Mullerlight yogurt and apple

Lunch - Pasta, chicken breast and mixed salad

Dinner - Chicken cassorole with carrots and mixed veg and boiled potatoes

Syns - one packet of velvet crisps 4 1/2
muller desert yogurt 1

= 5 1/2 syns

Back on a misson! Boo xx

Hmmm waiting for Ms Boo to call me to pick her up from the station, I'm bloomin tired and will be up early tomorrow, kids eh!

Anyhoo so pleased I stuck to diet today, tomorrow will be easier because I will be back at work. Note to self, don't sabotage again so easily. The key to success in this diet is to prepare yr food ideas, something I didn't do Friday night, ho hum never mind I'm drawing a line under it :) xx Boo xx

Day 43 - Back at work today and the office is really cold :sigh:, I got up earlier and chopped some fruit up for breakfast and will have that with a mullerlight, cheese and crackers for lunch, then I think I might try that mango chicken for dinner.

I've lost one of my cooking books and can't find it anywhere, so I went on ebay and bid on some slimming world recipe books, some of them are cheaper but the paperback ones are diffinately not.

Well I'd better get on and do some work ;) xx Boo xx

What a horrible day it is out there, popped out the Asdas at lunchtime to get some bits and got soaked, now sitting in the office with flat hair!!! :rolleyes:

Anyhoo, at least they have put the heating on now, horahhh! xx Boo xx

HI Boo, well done on drawing the line and as for the little blip, you're only human and it's all part of the journey. Weather is rubbish isn't it, I was on an early shift today, leaving the house at 5.15 in the rain and wind was horrible plus.... I've found my trousers are all too long for me now I'm lost weight so soaked all the puddles into bottom of them, hmm, wet ankles - lovely.

Good idea putting food diary on here hun.... speaking of which, where was your B choice yesterday? x

Hi Louise

Do you know what I dont think I had a 'b' yesterday! :eek: Blimey have never done that before, that means I lost out on a hi-fi bar or some toast, bah!!

Well today I had two alpen light bars this morning, with mixed fruit, for lunch I had ham and crackers, just had my cheese, yummy and gonna try the mango chicken for dinner, not sure whether to have any syns seeing I was bad at the weekend, might have me curley wurley but not sure xx Boo xx

Day 44 - I've got my blood test this morning and have not eaten anything from 8.30 last night, could really do with a cuppa :sigh:

Last night was a bit strange, I got my days mixed up and had some rice with my dinner which I shouldn't have done, will have to try and syn it although I don't know the weight of how much I had, not much tho, gawd what am I like!

Today will be red I think, although I will keep it neutral for now and decide later, I like both extra easy and red, oh decisions, decisions!

Mr Boo is away this evening so I can have a nice relaxing night, bath and early to bed, hmmm just realised I should really old lol, bah!

xx Boo xx

Well blood test went ok, the first thing I did when I got back to work was have a lovely cup of tea :D yummy!

The chicken recipe I made last night was lovely, here it is if anyone wants to make it, not sure if I've posted this previously.

Mango Chicken - For 2 people

2 chicken breasts
100g quark
half a mango chopped into little pieces
1 shallot cut up finely
2 rashers of lean bacon

Mix the quark, mango and shallot together in a bowl.

Cut pockets into the chicken and fill with the mixture.

Wrap the bacon around the breast and pop into the oven until cooked.

It was bloomin lovely if I do say so myself!

I've got some stewing steak in the fridge for tonight, just going to find a recipe I can use with it. Since I've started this diet I absolutely love cooking (and that aint me, believe me lol)

Anyhoo, just had my cheese, pickles and crackers, yom, yom! and a mullerlight desert yogurt, american cheesecake flavour delish!!

xx Boo xx

Well I tried a new recipe out tonight, I've attached a photo of it. It's called Maglorean beef and tomato curry and it was bloomin lovely. Could've eaten another bowl. I had it with wilted spinach as I'm on a red day today. There's enough left for tomorrow lunch xx Boo xx

Attachments

• image-1397456670.jpg
    image-1397456670.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 36
If I can find a mango between now and tomorrow I'll be copying your recipe for tomorrow nights tea, yum. Beef looks lovely too, I'd forgotten about spinach, I like easy veg and that has got to be one of the easiest to cook. x

Lol you should try it Louise, to be honest I didn't think I'd like it but it turned out lovely :D

So here's what I've had today

Breakfast - Mullerlight yogurt, hi fi bar (b)

snack: pear and plum

Lunch - 4 crispbreads (b) with cheese (a) and pickle, muller light yogurt

snack: satsuma and apple

Dinner : Beef curry, spinach, mullerlight yogurt

Milk in tea and coffee through day.

So that's my red day over with, not many syns as I'm making up for the weekend. 2 syns on the yogurts as they where desert ones and 1 for the beef curry.

xx Boo xx

Day 45 - And I'm sitting here drinking a cup of tea, hmmm can't do anything till I've drunk this, to be honest I prefer this first cup of tea in the morning to breakfast!

I still can't believe how nice that curry was last night, before slimming world I didn't cook from scratch hardly ever and now everything is, I know I've said this before but I really enjoy cooking now and the whole family eats the same meal now instead of 2 or 3 different ones.

Anyhoo, not sure if I'm having a red day or extra easy, most probably red. It's Ms Boo's weigh-in day at Lighter Life so will post her results later, can't believe its my weigh-in tomorrow at Slimming World, where has the week gone to? xx Boo xx

Hey boo

U are doing so well reading through ur posts this morning has really spured me on!! I am doing slimming world too!! I also have the aim of seeing my book covered in shinny stickers lol!!! xx

Hiya Brideweightwar

Thank you good luck on your journey and I hope you get plenty of stickers too! I guess from your name your trying to lose weight for your wedding? Well congrats anyways!

My day has been complete poo today. Mr Boo had a seizure at his mum and dads so I had to go get him and bring him home, so no work today for either of us, I sure hope they can get his meds sorted out soon for him and for us :rolleyes:

I have resisted temptation today even though I had to make a trip to Asda to get his prescription and also pick up some bits because when I left the house this morning one of my dogs decided to eat a loaf of bread from the kitchen, 2 potatoes and nibbled on the onions! gawd can anything else be thrown at me lol, oh and Ms Boo is having troubles with bf again, oh its never dull in our house!

Tonight is a chicken curry, which I have put on to cook, it does smell nice. It's Ms Boo's weigh in tonight at Lighter Life so will post later with her results, my weigh-in tomorrow with Slimming Word, don't think I will lose this week because of the weekend, but hey ho! xx Boo xx

Good luck with your WI tomorrow Boo. You have certainly had an eventful day! Hope that Mr Boo is feeling better and that you have a good day tomorrow. :) x

Jane R said:
Good luck with your WI tomorrow Boo. You have certainly had an eventful day! Hope that Mr Boo is feeling better and that you have a good day tomorrow. :) x

Thanks Jane, I hope so too. It's just frustrating because they can't get his meds right and he doesn't get paid if he is off sick so not good. Anyhoo tomorrow is another day xx Boo xx

Day 46 - I really should be getting ready for work but cant be bothered to move lol.

Well its weigh-in tonight and not sure how I've done this week as I had a naughty weekend, food wise lol. Ms Boo lost another 5lb last night so that makes 3st 13lb in total.

I've just put a beef stew in the slow cooker for tonight, I chucked in a few chilli flakes to spice it up a little :D see how they like that! hehe

Anyhoo, I suppose I'd better shower and get ready for work :sigh: xx Boo xx

Blimey I've just got into work and I feel like i've been blown in! What horrible weather outside :( The heaters are working in the office but now its too bloomin hot, I'm never satisfied lol :D xx Boo xx

Its lunch time and I've had my cheese, crispbreads and pickle, still love it! I'm not in the office tomorrow, as I've got a meeting up in London so will make my crackers earlier and take them with me. Usually I make them on my desk at lunch time.

I must admit I'm dreading weigh-in tonight but I will just have to wait and see, anyhoo, whether it is a loss or gain tonight I shall carry on! xx Boo xx

Back