Boo's SW Diary - My Story

Julslynne said:
Well done on your avatar lol. Xx

Lol thank you I'm quite proud! ? Boo xx

Hi Boo (Its so strange to type that - Boo - or Boogie officially! - is the name of my beloved black german shepherd! We have three dogs and like kids you shouldn't have favourites but she is the oldest, and my first dog and has a very special place in our house!)

Anyway enough waffle about my furry friends, how are you?! It sounds like you're doing really well and should see a great result at WI. Mr Boo sounds like a good cook, although v naughty to send you a pic of his lovely brekkie! Hope you enjoy your's tomorrow morning!

Take care and catch up soon xxx

Hi Boo (Its so strange to type that - Boo - or Boogie officially! - is the name of my beloved black german shepherd! We have three dogs and like kids you shouldn't have favourites but she is the oldest, and my first dog and has a very special place in our house!)

Anyway enough waffle about my furry friends, how are you?! It sounds like you're doing really well and should see a great result at WI. Mr Boo sounds like a good cook, although v naughty to send you a pic of his lovely brekkie! Hope you enjoy your's tomorrow morning!

Take care and catch up soon xxx

Hiya cherry-pie, I know what you mean about dogs, we have 2 ourselves, one is called Ike he's a staffy cross and the other is called Dale and he's a patterdale who we got from a rescue centre, he's got a dodgy ear and a great personality, where as Ike is the perfect dog, very calm and very handsome, ahhh I could talk about them all day lol :eek: P.S. I had my egg and bacon this morning, unfortunately I had to do it myself! :cool: Boo xx

Day 7 - Tuesday 24 May 2011

Gawd I had to think what day it was just then! :eek:

I've been so busy at work by the time I get home I'm fit for nothing, poor Mr Boo is doing all the cooking (hmmm well I actually enjoy that part lol).

This morning I work up at 3.00 am to go to the loo and then lay there wide awake until 4.30 am, I wouldn't mind but when my alarm went off at 6 I had to snooze it a couple of times before I got up! zzzzzz

Anyhoo, weigh-in tonight, I've eaten so much I don't even feel like i've lost anything, I guess the scales will tell. I'm so hoping that Mr Boo has lost because I need him to stay motivated, well he is doing all the cooking! :D:D:D

Right I guess I'd better get back and do some work! Stay strong everyone :D

Boo xx

Sending good luck vibes to you for WI tonight. Don't work too hard. Catch you later. Let us know how you get on

Sending hugs

XxJulesxX

Evening Boo, hope you're OK? Ike and Dale sound very cute!!!

I hope your first WI was a success - let us know xxxx

Day 8 - Wednesday 25 May 2011

Hiya girlies!

Well I lost a massive 7lb!!!!! whoop! whoop! Go me, I'm so chuffed! :D:D:D

Jules and cherry-pie how you doing? This is a quick pop-in because I'm hetic at work at the min.... Keep on trucking girlies! Boo xx

Last edited:
Please share with me how you lost 9lb in the first week

Morning Boo, I've been up since silly o'clock too - I'd have popped on sooner if I'd known I wasn't the only one!

You sound really motivated and its great that Mr Boo is doing it with you too. My OH is also trying to lose weight - at first he was full of 'I don't need a plan, I'm just healthy eating' but he is slowly asking more questions 'so is this ok on SW' and 'so you can really eat as many baked beans / mushy peas etc on SW as you like?' so he is coming round slowly!! All his meals have been SW friendly anyway, its just his HEs, bread in particular that are larger portions than they should be. Thats OK though, gives me a chance to catch up as he was about 6lbs ahead of me in term of losses in the beginning but we're now neck and neck - nothing like a bit of friendly competition!!!

Thanks for the poached egg tip, I love a poached one but can never get it right so I'm going to try this method!

Take care lovely and have a fab day - I'm gonna get dressed in a mo, pop to the shops early and then not much planned after that - dodging the showers by the looks of the sky here!!

Wowieeeee. Thats fantabulous. Go girl. Well done mr boo too.
Going well so far. The only prob is that I feel I'm eating too much. On the plus side I'm not hungry lol.
Don't work too hard chick. Catch ya laterz.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Wowieeeee. Thats fantabulous. Go girl. Well done mr boo too.
Going well so far. The only prob is that I feel I'm eating too much. On the plus side I'm not hungry lol.
Don't work too hard chick. Catch ya laterz.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Hiya Jules

Thank you! I can't believe I've lost that much especially because I don't feel like i've lost weight and I've been eating quite a lot each day! I like this diet lol :D:D:D

I'm sure you've lost weight Jules, especially because I've ready your meal plans and they all look fine.

Anyhoo take care, and catch ya soon Boo xx

Wow what a day its been! Soooo busy at work and will be for at least another 6 weeks, its really taking its toll on me but its something I knew when I took on the job :rolleyes:

Anyhoo, diet wise the day has been ok, egg and bacon this morning, ham and cheese salad for lunch, then a large slice of flan with a mixed salad. Treated my self to a curlywurly tonight, I haven't had one for ages and it was delicious! That was 6 syns.

I've told Mr Boo to up his water intake and not to drink so much fizzy while he's at home. Hopefully he will be back at work soon and then he will be burning it off in no time.

So this is my day and now I'm sitting down with my pj's on with a large glass of orange squash with ice cubes, its lovely, both my dogs are looking at me, oh blimey, I've forgotten to feed them! ooops, I'm off to feed them now! Keep it going everyone! Boo xx

Last edited:
These are my two boys .... the first picture is Dale and the second is Ike

Attachments

• Dale.JPG
    Dale.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 39
  • Ike.jpg
    Ike.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 40
boo68 said:
These are my two boys .... the first picture is Dale and the second is Ike

Awe cute doggies. What breed are they. Ike looks like he got staffy in him. I got a blue staffy pup called Jodie. She's a 7 month bundle of fun. Xxxxx

Julslynne said:
Awe cute doggies. What breed are they. Ike looks like he got staffy in him. I got a blue staffy pup called Jodie. She's a 7 month bundle of fun. Xxxxx

Hiya Jules

Dale is a patterdale and Ike is a staffy cross so u was right lol. I love blue Staffies bet she keeps u busy lol. Boo xxxxx

They are lovely. I was looking at patterdale pups on the web.
They bring u so much joy don't they? xxxxx

Woo hoo, fantastic WI result!!! You must be soooooo chuffed!! Well done to Mr Boo too, particulary as he's been at home. It somehow seems easier to forget about food when you're distracted in work, the cupboards and fridge would be taking to me all day if I was at home!

Ike and Dale are gorgeous!!! If we are more than about 30 mins late feeding ours they start throwing their bowls around the kitchen!

They are lovely. I was looking at patterdale pups on the web.
They bring u so much joy don't they? xxxxx

Yes they do Jules, we got Dale from a rescue centre, but I must say that the patterdale breed are much more work than a staffy although I love them both to bits! Boo xx

Woo hoo, fantastic WI result!!! You must be soooooo chuffed!! Well done to Mr Boo too, particulary as he's been at home. It somehow seems easier to forget about food when you're distracted in work, the cupboards and fridge would be taking to me all day if I was at home!

Ike and Dale are gorgeous!!! If we are more than about 30 mins late feeding ours they start throwing their bowls around the kitchen!

Lol thank you cherry! :D Yes your right, I'm so rushed off my feet at the minute I didn't even realise it was lunchtime today! And yet when I'm at home I'm always picking.

My two throw their bowls round too, Dale carries his in his mouth lol its so funny to watch.

Anyhoo hope your keeping well and diet is going ok Boo xx

Day 9 - Thursday 26 May 2011

Wooo what a day! Not been feeling too good today, thumping headache and work coming out of my ear holes lol

Still stuck to the diet although really fancy some chocolate but not enough syns left :cool:

One more day in the office then I'm off till next Thursday, woo, woo! Can't wait! Its Mr Boo's birthday on Saturday and we usually go out for a meal, but because he's off sick at the mo, money is tight so we're going to the piccy's instead, that should help the diet too!

Right I've decided to put on here what I've eaten each day so here goes;-

Breakfast - Shape yogurt, orange and hi-fi bar

lunch - ham and cheese salad with jalapeno peppers (hot but very tasty!), plum and sugar free jelly with blueberries (yum)

Dinner -Haddock cooked with tomatoes, courgettes and red onion served with half a pouch of Uncle Ben's golden vegetable rice (1 syn)

1 packet of snack a jacks salt and vinegar not sure whether these are 4 1/2 or 5 1/2 syns

The only thing I do miss is my nightly wine, but its getting easier (oh blimey I should like an alcoholic lol :cool::cool:) Anyhoo, hope everyone is keeping strong Boo xx

Back