Boo's SW Diary - My Story

Hi Boo

I just read through your diary so thought i'd pop in and and say hi and congratulate you on your fab weight loss.
It sounds like you have really got into it and your meals sound soooo yummy.. Its good that you've got Mr Boo on board too, I wish my hubby would do it, the extra support must really help(not to mention a bit of healthy competition lol).

Anyway, just wanted to say hello, keep going with your good work chuck

Kat x

Hiya Katkins

Nice to hear from you and thank you! Yes its good having Mr Boo doing the diet as well, it certainly is good for support and your right a bit of competition thrown in too lol :D

I'll look for your diary and come and say hi to you xx Boo xx

Hi Boo, sounds like you've had a great weekend. Well deserved too!

Oh and you're right mini milks are 1.5 syns, I lived on them a few weeks ago when we had the really hot weather lol those and the mini twister lollies which are 2.5 each

Keep up the good work hun x

Hiya Vix

Thank you, I did have a fab weekend and I'm not back to work till Thursday so horrah! lol How was your weekend? I'll see if I can find your diary and come and say hi.

P.S. I love those mini-milks I have one a day but could easy eat more lol

Boo xx

Hi Boo - yay, I've found your diary, hope you're well, sounds like you've had a lovely weekend xxx

Hiya Louise

I'm fine thanks hows you? I did have a lovely weekend, it was nice just to do the things we both wanted to do without any rush or bother.

I'll come and say hi in your diary soon, take care Boo xx

Hiya boo.

How's your day been. I had a go at making the beef lasagne out of the extra easy cookbook. It as tasty fair play. Gonna take a potion to work with me tonight. 2 night shifts left thank god.
Have a lovely evening hun.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Hiya Jules

Its not been a bad day today, a bit of traveling in the morning but nice and relaxing in the afternoon, how's your day been? I hope your night isn't too busy for you.

The lasagne sounds really nice, I've got that book so I shall have a look. Might give Mr Boo a nudge to make it lol :D:D:D

I'll catch up with you later Jules, have a good 'un' Boo xx

Hmm just had a nice dinner of jerk chicken and salad, as this is a red day for me there wasn't any potatoes or rice. Mr Boo loves extra easy so he sticks to that. Sometimes I find with my ibs its better to stick to red, but I do love extra easy.

My son came back from fishing tonight with some skate, so its been put into the freezer and Mr Boo can have it at some point as I'm allergic to it. I used to work in a fishmongers and everytime I handled that particular fish it used to make my skin itch, no other fish does so I've steered clear of it.

So here's my food diary for today;-

Breakfast - bacon and egg sandwich

Lunch - ham salad with a pear

Dinner - jerk chicken salad

Milk from allowance in tea and coffee
1 Hi fi bar
1 mini-milk 1/2 syns
1 tablespoon of mayonaise ?syns? not sure make it 2 syns

Hmm might have a curleywurley, anyhoo keep up the good work everyone Boo xx

Hiya Boo

Just dropped in to wish u luck for WI tonight. Keep me posted. Xx

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Day 14 - Tuesday 31 May 2011

Woke up today and the sun was shining, I do love that it makes you feel great. I woke up before anyone today so made myself a nice cup of tea and a bowl of porridge, it was lovely and made a change from the bacon and eggs. Both dogs were looking at me as if to say, where's the bacon and eggs as they tend to have the scraps, poor Ike walked off in disgust lol.

Its weigh-in today and I do wonder if I've lost anything as I lost quiet a lot last week. I'm hoping Mr Boo has as he was really disappointed last week although I think 4lb is really good.

I've managed to twist his arm to stay to class tonight, he doesn't like it but hopefully when my mum and step dad start this class after their holidays he will feel better with another man being there too. There are men who get weighed there but they don't stay.

Not sure what I'm having for lunch today, most probably a sandwich, or I could have eggs and bacon lol :D:D:D:D

Anyhoo, I'm starting to ramble, have a good day everyone, stay strong Boo xx

This is my last update before we go off to get weighed this evening.

We've just got back from a shopping trip to Romford where Mr Boo spent his birthday money on a set of headphones and a case for his mp3 player he got for his birthday, so he's a happy bunny.

We stopped at a cafe and had a hot chicken salad and diet pepsi, i didn't finish mine as the plate of chicken was huge but Mr Boo did. Just gonna have a cup of coffee now and then nothing until after weigh in.

Hope you are all keeping well and staying strong Boo xx

Good luck for WI boo, mine tonight too. I'm looking forward to that like a hole in the head lol.
Let us know how you get on x

Good luck tonight Boo - what time is yours? Mine is at 5.30, am nervous as anything sat here waiting desperately wishing I could have a wee to lose a little bit more before I step on scales.... am silly, hehe. xxx

Hello!!!

I started slimming world last week, I have got my first weigh in tonight!! slightly scared as I dont really feel any "lighter" haha when is your weigh in? how has it been going for you so far? you mentioned that you were starting again, how much did you loose last time?
good luck!
Claire x

Hope you both did well tonight Boo! Its funny you had porridge for breakfast, I was thinking of having it tomorrow as not had it for months and need a change. Glad you're enjoying your days off. xx

Good luck for WI boo, mine tonight too. I'm looking forward to that like a hole in the head lol.
Let us know how you get on x

Thank you Katkins, lol how did you get on? Me and Mr Boo both lost 2.1/2 lb so we are both pleased, I'll have to come find your diary to see how you've got on. Catch up soon Boo xx

Good luck tonight Boo - what time is yours? Mine is at 5.30, am nervous as anything sat here waiting desperately wishing I could have a wee to lose a little bit more before I step on scales.... am silly, hehe. xxx

Thanks Louise, our weigh in is at 5.30 too lol, but I suppose when Mr Boo goes back to work we'll have to go to the later one which is at 7.30. We lost 2.1/2 each which I'm thrilled at, how did you get on hun? I always have to do that last wee before we go lol your not silly unless we both are lol Boo xx

Well done to you both! Brill losses especially after Mr Boos birthday :D xx

Hello!!!

I started slimming world last week, I have got my first weigh in tonight!! slightly scared as I dont really feel any "lighter" haha when is your weigh in? how has it been going for you so far? you mentioned that you were starting again, how much did you loose last time?
good luck!
Claire x

Hiya Claire

Nice to hear from you and how did you get on with your first weigh in? My first weigh in last week I didn't think I'd lost anything and I lost an amazing 7lb, I was gobsmacked lol. My sw journey is going fine at the minute because both me and Mr Boo are going to class so its much easier this time, although don't get me wrong I could easily eat a lot of chocolate if I let myself lol.

Yes i have done this diet many times before but I have lost 1 1/2 stone since last summer so I've started off lighter this time round. I have been very heavy before and extremely skinny too, I'm a classic yo yo dieter i'm afraid. Anyhoo, I'll try and find your diary but your welcome to pop back any time. Take care Boo xx

I hope the weigh in went well lovely xxx

Hiya Cherry

Thank you, yes it did! We both lost 2 1/2 lbs each, I'm soo pleased, how are you doing? Hope work isn't too busy for you. Catch up with you later xx Boo xx

Back