Boo's SW Diary - My Story

Evening Boo, it sounds like you and I are in parallel work universes at the moment! Still, like you say its harder again at home, If I am just here at the weekend with little to do all I want to do is eat!! I hope Mr Boo has a happy birthday and that you have a good almost week off! xxx

boo68 said:
Wooo what a day! Not been feeling too good today, thumping headache and work coming out of my ear holes lol

Still stuck to the diet although really fancy some chocolate but not enough syns left :cool:

One more day in the office then I'm off till next Thursday, woo, woo! Can't wait! Its Mr Boo's birthday on Saturday and we usually go out for a meal, but because he's off sick at the mo, money is tight so we're going to the piccy's instead, that should help the diet too!

Right I've decided to put on here what I've eaten each day so here goes;-

Breakfast - Shape yogurt, orange and hi-fi bar

lunch - ham and cheese salad with jalapeno peppers (hot but very tasty!), plum and sugar free jelly with blueberries (yum)

Dinner -Haddock cooked with tomatoes, courgettes and red onion served with half a pouch of Uncle Ben's golden vegetable rice (1 syn)

1 packet of snack a jacks salt and vinegar not sure whether these are 4 1/2 or 5 1/2 syns

The only thing I do miss is my nightly wine, but its getting easier (oh blimey I should like an alcoholic lol :cool::cool:) Anyhoo, hope everyone is keeping strong Boo xx

Wow lovely to have 6 days off. Enjoy and relax, you definitely deserve it Hun. Your menu sounded lovely today by the way. Xx Have a lovely evening with Mr Boo at the pictures. Stay Strong

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Hi Boo

I've just caught up with your dairy and its fab! Well done for your brill loss on your first week!! Its good that Mr Boo is doing it with you too and cooking for you, I wish my hubby would cook sometimes but he doesn't have to worry about what he's eating, he is being as supportive as he can be though and is paying me more and more compliments as the weight goes down lol.

Thanks for the poached egg tip too, I love poached eggs but had given up cooking them as they never turn out right, I'm going to try this tomorrow for brekkie :D

Where abouts in Devon does your daughter live? We're hoping to move down there in a couple of years as hubby has family there.

Hope you have a good few days off work and Mr Boo has a good birthday.

Vix xx

Evening Boo, it sounds like you and I are in parallel work universes at the moment! Still, like you say its harder again at home, If I am just here at the weekend with little to do all I want to do is eat!! I hope Mr Boo has a happy birthday and that you have a good almost week off! xxx

Thanks Cherry

Hope you have a fab weekend hun and stay strong xx Boo xx

Wow lovely to have 6 days off. Enjoy and relax, you definitely deserve it Hun. Your menu sounded lovely today by the way. Xx Have a lovely evening with Mr Boo at the pictures. Stay Strong

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Thanks Jules, hope you have a lovely weekend too, I'll not be on here tomorrow but will catch up with soon Boo xx

Hi Boo, How you doing today? Good I hope! I also hope that by now you are completley switched off from work and don't give it a thought during your time off! Good day here, and we've just had a lovely BBQ to start the long weekend. I fancied a cider but resisted, I need to stay strong and alcohol won't help me much there!!

Catch up again soon x

Hi Boo

I've just caught up with your dairy and its fab! Well done for your brill loss on your first week!! Its good that Mr Boo is doing it with you too and cooking for you, I wish my hubby would cook sometimes but he doesn't have to worry about what he's eating, he is being as supportive as he can be though and is paying me more and more compliments as the weight goes down lol.

Thanks for the poached egg tip too, I love poached eggs but had given up cooking them as they never turn out right, I'm going to try this tomorrow for brekkie :D

Where abouts in Devon does your daughter live? We're hoping to move down there in a couple of years as hubby has family there.

Hope you have a good few days off work and Mr Boo has a good birthday.

Vix xx

Hi Vi

Thank you:D The only reason Mr Boo is cooking is because he is on long term sick at the moment so he's a 'house husband' lol, hopefully he will be back at work soon. Its nice to get the compliments when you've lost some isn't it.

Your welcome about the poached eggs I've found it invaluable and have poached eggs most mornings now.

My daughter has moved to Torquay, she's loving it, and she's really happy, but I do miss her :(

Have a great weekend and catch up with you soon Boo xx

Day 10 - Friday 27 May 2010

This is gonna be a quick entry as I'm relaxing in my pj's - my son is at camp for the weekend - and me and Mr Boo are having a film night at home, it's true bliss!

Diet is going ok, but will be dented tomorrow as its Mr Boo's Birthday, I'm gonna have some wine, I'm looking forward to it!

Anyhoo, I told you it was quick lol, take care everyone and I'll catch up with everything over the weekend Boo xx

Day 12 - Sunday 29 May 2011

Good morning everyone! Well yesterday went really well with Mr Boo's birthday although I did have 3 glasses of wine, I didn't vear off the diet food wise so hopefully the scales will be kind to me but who knows?!

I was tempted to step on the scales this morning but stopped myself, I'm so glad I did because as least I can carry on and not feel too bad at the minute lol

Well Mr Boo is cooking breakfast, hmmm eggs and bacon, I'm starving! lol It feels strange just the two of us here this weekend without my son although the dogs are keeping us busy!

Anyhoo I'll post later, keep strong everyone! Boo xx

hmmm just had a ham, cheese and onion sandwich it was delicious!

I've got some chicken out for later I think I might make a curry but I've got to find a recipe first! Boo xx

Its Sunday evening and I must say I've just made the most delicious chicken curry ever!! :D:D:D I tweaked it from a slimming world recipe, it was still free but as I didn't have some of the ingredients I improvised and there's enough to freeze too! (Oh dear, am I really sad for getting excited over a curry lol :flirt2:)

So tonight we are alone again, my son is going fishing and is staying over friends and we are having another film night. Its so nice to relax and not do anything at all, my work is so, so busy that sometimes heaven is just sitting on the couch with your pj's on watching a good film, I'm easily pleased lol.

It also means that we have both dogs in the bedroom with us tonight, usually my son has Dale with him and we have Ike in his basket, but as he's out Dale's in with us and I can tell you he's a bloomin nightmare!

So here's what I've had to eat today (extra easy)

Breakfast - eggs, bacon and mushrooms

snack - pear

Lunch - sandwich with ham, cheese and onions, toasted (yum!) and side salad

snack - orange

Dinner - hot chicken curry and rice (I also put in some spinach and mushrooms)

snack - 1 mini milk (I think 1 1/2 syns)

Trying to claw back some syns from yesterday.

Right off to have a wander round the site, take care everyone and keep on trucking! Boo xx

Awe. Our doggie sleeps with us too. Snores a bit though. Think there's a bit of a competition going on between her and kev lol. Have a lovely relaxing evening hun.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Awe. Our doggie sleeps with us too. Snores a bit though. Think there's a bit of a competition going on between her and kev lol. Have a lovely relaxing evening hun.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Lol Jules our Ike snores too, so bloomin loud lol but we've got used to it. Our evening was nice and relaxing thanks hun. Hope yours was too, catch up soon. Boo xx

Day 13 - Monday 30 May 2011

I actually woke up at 8.30 this morning for the first time in a long time, it was really nice to get up and not be in a rush. I had a nice relaxing bath then we was off round the in-laws who are about an hours drive from here. I even didn't feel exhausted after driving there and back, it certainly makes a change, I'll have to win the lottery to get a life of leisure lol

Morning consisted of bacon and eggs, yummy! Lunch was a ham salad followed by a mini-milk, I think they are 1 1/2 syns but not sure, I'll have to have a look.

I've just found out that my son has caught some fish so thats good, although I've told him to gut them before he brings them home. I have gone mad on fish, I much prefer it now and not so much on red meat although the steak on Saturday was lovely.

Right I'm off to check on that syn value, keep strong everyone! Boo xx

Sounds like you are well and truely chilled Boo - result!

That curry sounds lovely (I too get excited when an experiment turns out well!) - do you find that really tasty, particularly spicy food satisfies you so much more? Warms you up too, which I need today as its blooming freezing!

Hiya Cherry

Yes I love spicy food and last night it was lovely and filling, its not too cold down here at the min but yes it warms me up :D

I've been eating a lot of salads or fish / chicken with veg so it made a nice change and it felt like it must have had syns in but their wasn't any at all! I love meals like that lol.

Hope your day is going well Cherry, I'm just trying to get Mr Boo to peel me an orange but he's not having none of it lol!

Take care, from a very relaxed Boo xx

Hi Boo

I just read through your diary so thought i'd pop in and and say hi and congratulate you on your fab weight loss.
It sounds like you have really got into it and your meals sound soooo yummy.. Its good that you've got Mr Boo on board too, I wish my hubby would do it, the extra support must really help(not to mention a bit of healthy competition lol).

Anyway, just wanted to say hello, keep going with your good work chuck

Kat x

Hi Boo, sounds like you've had a great weekend. Well deserved too!

Oh and you're right mini milks are 1.5 syns, I lived on them a few weeks ago when we had the really hot weather lol those and the mini twister lollies which are 2.5 each

Keep up the good work hun x

Hi Boo - yay, I've found your diary, hope you're well, sounds like you've had a lovely weekend xxx

Hiya boo.

How's your day been. I had a go at making the beef lasagne out of the extra easy cookbook. It as tasty fair play. Gonna take a potion to work with me tonight. 2 night shifts left thank god.
Have a lovely evening hun.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Back