Boo's SW Diary - My Story

Hiya everyone, today is another day and I'm feeling much better now :) still haven't started my 'star' week yet but think it might be tomorrow :eek: I'll be so happy when it does arrive, I'm still feeling bloated.

snap - who would be a woman - I shall be so happy when it does finally arrive and the bloating goes

On a positive note - i've been weighed and only put on 1/2 lb which is not bad, strangely I don't feel upset at all, Mr Boo lost 4 1/2 lb which is well deserved I'm really happy for him :)
thats good. 1/2lb star week is allowed and you and I both know that will be gone next week. Well done Mr Boo, proud of you too xx
Work was a little less stressful today, or maybe I'm coping with it better, there is sooo much to learn but I say bring it on! :D:D
you will be fine sweetie x
Had a little scare with Dale today, he'd bitten into my immac cream, not sure if he ate any but he was sick, so Mr Boo had to whisk him up the vets on the train, Dale seemed to really enjoy it! After check with the vet he was ok, it was back on the train again, he watched the world go by out of the window, while happily wagging his tail - Mr Boo got very wet and his wallet was £27 lighter for the experience! We love them though, dearly :D
gosh Dale you minx! you know £27 is cheap now. Vet bills really seem to have gone up now, but as you say they are so worth it.
Cass is down on Thursday night, I'm really looking forward to seeing her, I know I keep saying it but its true :D:D
little happy dance for Boo. You will have a fab fab time sweetie. Will be so so good for you to see her again :D
Right I'm off to catch up with everyone Boo xxx

sorry for the red writing, but I have an awful habit of missing bits and didn't want to miss any :D loadsa love Jackie xxxxxx

sorry for the red writing, but I have an awful habit of missing bits and didn't want to miss any :D loadsa love Jackie xxxxxx

Lol Jackie, your such a sweetie and a true friend :D thanks for all your help Boo xxx

Hiya Boo, well done on the WI result both, is a great result considering your massive losses and star week etc. Bet Mr Boo is chuffed too. Yay to the Boos! (that sounds weird..)

xxx

Hiya Boo, well done on the WI result both, is a great result considering your massive losses and star week etc. Bet Mr Boo is chuffed too. Yay to the Boos! (that sounds weird..)

xxx

Lol Lou you do make me chuckle! :D:D:D Boo xxxx

Day 99 - Wednesday 24 August 2011

Evening everyone :D

Well its been a busy day today - work has been mad but the time has flown by!

Tomorrow I get to see my daughter for the weekend :D:D:D:D:D I so can't wait to give her the biggest cuddle!

Plan is still 100% - breakfast was porridge with blueberrys, snack - apple, lunch - fish cakes made with salmon and cous cous, with tinned spagetti, dinner with lamb casserole with rice, yum!

Well I've also managed to break my tooth on my curly wurly tonight! :eek::eek: It didn't hurt when I did it but its starting to throb now :( I've got training tomorrow morning so I'm going to have to ring the dentist afterwards and get in to see him, I hate the dentist :cool: so I'm feeling a tad sorry for myself at the minute, oh and I've also come on today to top things off nicely lol

I've just noticed that tomorrow will be both mine and Mr Boo's 100th day on sw :D:D where has the time gone? I must admit we are feeling so much better now and we are not even at target! Its a great plan and I would recommend it to anyone, the key is in the planning and varying what you are eating, this week I've had a different breakfast, lunch and dinner every day but I will say that I couldn't have got this far without my Mr Boo and the support of all my minimins friends on here.

Right I'm off to read some diaries, hope everyone is having a lovely evening! Boo xxxx

Aww Boo, I'm sorry I wasn't around the other day when you were feeling low. Glad Jackie was here for you :)
What they need on this site is a panic button that sounds an alarm to all your friends so we can get straight on here and support each other.

Hope you get the tooth sorted.

Happy 100 SW days birthday :)

Have a lovely time with Cass :D

Day 100 - Thursday 24 August 2011

Hiya girlies and thanks Tilly xx

Wooo hooo day 100! :D:D:D:D And its been a funny old day :cool: Woke up this morning really early as DS had a days work in London so I offered to drop him at the station at some ungodly hour, on the way home I stopped behind a car and realised that one of my headlight bulbs had blown, so on top of the broken tooth I now had more expense with the car! I called the dentist up and he said to come straight away so at 8.30 this morning I was sitting in the dentist chair having my tooth filled - my tooth had actually snapped! What the heck was all that about lol

I then rushed to a meeting and dropped my car at the garage on the way back so both things done today.

I won't be posting on here for a few days because Cass will be down in an hour or so, so I guess I won't be back on till Monday.

So before I go, i just want to wish everyone a really good bank holiday weekend, enjoy and I'll see you back here on Monday

Lots of Love Boo xxx

Hi Boo - sorry to hear you've had a mad couple of days! Well done on only gaining half over star week though, i'm sure that will be off next week plus some more :) Have a lovely weekend with your daughter and i'll catch up with you next week.

Stay positive!

X

Day 104 - Monday 29 August 2011

Hiya everyone, hope you've all had a fabby bank holiday weekend because I have! :D:D:D:D

Cass has gone home today, we've packed so much in since she has been down that I'm exhausted lol. It was sooo good seeing her, we had a girlie day on Saturday shopping and a family get together yesterday which was great. The plan took a bit of a bashing yesterday but it was worth it, so if I have a gain tomorrow I'll not worry.

Cass went out with her dad on Friday catching up with him then out with her old school mates Friday night, some hadn't seen her since she's lost all her weight and didn't recognise her.

Saturday we went to Lakeside for the day, it was sooo great catching up with Cass and what she's been doing the time flew past, then in the evening we went to my step sisters 30th Birthday party, we spent all night dancing :D

Sunday we went to my grandaughters 1st Birthday party, thats where the plan took a bashing - drank wine, ate cake it was great lol then we ordered a pizza in the evening, back on plan today :p

Cass went home this morning, we had a little cry, cos I'll miss her sooo much and then she was off, got a call this afternoon that she'd arrived safely back, will have to save and go down to see her :)

Right, well that was my weekend in a nut shell lol, saw my beautiful daughter, spent some quality time with her, laughed, drank and had a good time, what more could I have asked for.

Hope you are all having a relaxing evening, I'm going to catch up with some of your diaries Boo xxx

Back