Boo's SW Diary - My Story

Just popping by to see how you are today? I hope you're feeling better. Thinking of you x

MISSING: a lovely lady who goes by the name of Boo, she's had a rubbish time lately, but if you see her tell her all her friends on minis really miss her and we all understand if maybe she's wondered off track a little as we've all done it ourselves. If seen, please return to us ASAP xxx

Awww thanks everyone sorry not been here have had a bad time I've been ill and mr boo has been in intensive care with his epilepsy still in hospital now. Plan is non existent at min :-( thinking of you all. Boo xxxx

Oh Boo, I'm so sorry to hear about Mr. Boo and that you are still poorly. Do not worry about being off the plan it is the least important thing right now, you will get back to it when you're good and ready.

Sending all my love to both of you and I hope Mr. Boo is able to come home soon.

x

Thanks Jackie and Becky this is such a hard time for both of us xxxx

Hiya Jackie yes he's in the neuro ward at the min xxx

Thanks everyone mr boo still in hospital at the minute under observation. Weighed myself this morning and put on 7 lb but never mind it will come off again soon. Boo xxxxx

Hopefully Mr. Boo will be home soon x

I hope you have been taking care of yourself as well Boo x

Don't worry about the gain, you and Mr. Boos' health and wellbeing is far more important at the moment x

Thanks everyone mr boo still in hospital at the minute under observation. Weighed myself this morning and put on 7 lb but never mind it will come off again soon. Boo xxxxx

That will be off in no time it's probably just water. Do not stress about a diet, things like this make you realise that your health and happiness is paramount in importance.

Thinking of you, Mr. Boo and all the family at this difficult time and wishing him a speedy recovery.

Becky X

Back