Bootcamp!!!

I was looking at them on a website alright but was wondering if they were any good myself. My arms are the worst part of me, thank god for winter and long sleeves :p

Day 3 Drills (wens) :
30 second starjumps
10 x press ups
20 x ab crunches
10 x forward lunges (5 each leg)
30 second starjumps

Hope everyone is doing okay and holding in there.
Congrats girls on having 2 days done. Only 3 left to do.

I didn't know there was two but I use this one. I think RRP is £30 but Tescos were doing them for £14.98 but not sure if offers still on.
Official Shakeweight website™, shakeweight, Buy the shakeweight from High Street TV - sky channel 648
I'm doing shake weight every day and I also use Soap and Glory's Firminator cream.

To say its only a 6 min workout its harder than it looks and your arms really feel tighter afterwards.

Thanks Cathy, have just joined a gym so will see how I do with that for now and maybe treat myself later in year with one if I am not seeing much of a difference, I also use the Firminator but not sure if it has done much and don't really like the clammy feeling it leaves your skin with when you put it on.

Day 4 Drills:
Stick on a good fast cd, and dance away to 2 songs on it, give it socks.
30 seconds virtual boxing
30 virtual skipping
25 arm raises ( flap like a bird is the best way to describe it)
20 seconds jumping jacks.

Only 2 days left ladies.....

Day 5's drill is an easy enough one.
I just want you to write in your boot camp journal about if you felt boot camp motivated you and want you want to achieve by doing atkins. Also pm me feed back on your experience in bootcamp.

Is there a bootcamp this week? x

Nope, but should have one next week if theres any interest.

yes definately I've got a frock to get into for a wedding on 24th!

count me in for next weeks bootcamp!!!

Me 2, a week without coke will be a very big challenge for me lol x

So we're all on for monday so. Can't wait to go for it again. I found it great to finally get below 12st. I was trying for a month and than 5 days of boot camp and i finally went to 11st 12lb.

Hi guys

Can i join you too?

I've stalled big time and I reckon this might be what I need to kickstart me.

The more the merryer jonsgirl

Just thread trawling and saw this...anyone fancy giving it a bash?

Good luck everyone

I need my caffeine hit in the morning but will do the exercises.

Will just need to warn the neighbours first, my flat is so small a star jump would take me right across the room :0icanfly::)

Susie

I would love to give this a go!!! When do we start? I was thinking after the weekend...

I will be starting tomorrow as thats shopping day, I'm going to plan some meals today using the recipes thread. I re-read the rules of induction and dug out some exercise DVDs.

I will post later when I have worked my plan out and a start date. I hope the creator of this doesn't feel like I'm stepping on toes! x

I started Induction yesterday...no exercise yet -- we can start a new thread!

Back