Cruise PP Boots chocolate

Probably not- it'll have other hidden nasties I assume! X

Trini eats it but, in terms of 'rules', it's not allowed.

Sugar-free sweets are tolerated but cause a lot of WHOOSH problems (wind and runny poo, to you and me!). EEK :eek:

P x

jojo_1625 said:
I all
I just wondered.. Could we hav boots diabetic chocolate as they are sugar free? And what about sugar free boiled sweets?
Cheers
Jo

I love sugar free sweets and as long as you don't go mad there ok
Sugar free chocolate should be really limited but me and MAria have it and it's not caused us any probelms( the pizza hut and cookies on the other hand)!!!!!!! Xx

You can buy sugar free sweets for same price but two boxes instead of 1 at aldi. They do a few flavours including mint. More cost effective. Like little cigarette boxes.

For the diabetic chocolate, don't forget that "sugar free" doesn't mean "fat free" which is also required for Dukan. You need to check the ingredients next time you're in Boots, but the ones I found online both contained fat.

Maintainer said:
For the diabetic chocolate, don't forget that "sugar free" doesn't mean "fat free" which is also required for Dukan. You need to check the ingredients next time you're in Boots, but the ones I found online both contained fat.

They do yes but it's a lot less than a bar of cadburys!! X

Sorry I thought I was on the Dukan forum ;)

I'm sorry to hear that... the good news is that you're still hanging around a diet forum so I would guess that the inner you is desperate to draw that line in the sand and start afresh... tomorrow? That gives you plenty of time to sort some menus out, get to the shops, etc... :)

Better avoid all chocolate you can buy in stores.
Try and make desserts with fromage frais and flavorings or low-fat cocoa.
That is much better - if you are on Dukan diet.

the whole point of this diet is to get us off the chocolate carbs sweets etc .... a lot of these sweets are high in carbs & fat .... kinda defeats the purpose of the diet and having them just to go to the loo is not my idea of healthy :eek: Give me a nice big bowl of rhubarb & yoghurt any day :D

From time to time, I guess a little sugar free choc will not kill you :)
As for me, I know I cannot have a little .... I finished a jar of sugar-free choc spread in a day!
And I was supposed to have ONE tablespoon a day. ( info from the official dukandiet boutique )

Back