BordersGirl's Final Phase to Goal - I lost 6 stone!!

That was the same as me, really weird eh, must affect hormones badly. Hope it doesnt stop it working not ready for another baby yet lol

Yeah Suze, I have wondered about that too. What if...?

Hey, we don't want the Slim and Save pregnancy forum! ;) For one thing you'd have to come off the diet!

I don't want babies either. Though no chance of that at the moment.

Well that's what happened to me the last time I was on a VLCD..... Lost 65llbs....and got pregnant after five years....regained 30llbs....so back loosing the rest now!!! Beware ladies lol

Back in the 13s this am to 13st 13.8lbs. Still a bit to go before I get to where I left off before Xmas but it's only day 3 so I'm fine with that, having lost 5.6lbs in 3 days. I put on 6.8lbs in my first week off plan so hopefully I'll lose that by the end of this week and the rest next week.

Back in the 13s this am to 13st 13.8lbs. Still a bit to go before I get to where I left off before Xmas but it's only day 3 so I'm fine with that, having lost 5.6lbs in 3 days. I put on 6.8lbs in my first week off plan so hopefully I'll lose that by the end of this week and the rest next week.

Woohoo - well done. Is it just me or do you get more excited with a smaller loss to get you into the next stone bracket than the 13 lbs it took to get there??!!! (IYKWIM)

xx

Woohoo - well done. Is it just me or do you get more excited with a smaller loss to get you into the next stone bracket than the 13 lbs it took to get there??!!! (IYKWIM)

xx

Not that 5.6 lbs is a small loss - it's fab I was referring more to the "back in the 13s" excitement :)
xx

Thanks! Yeah, I definitely get all excited when I see the scales go down to the next stone :). Bit less excited this time though as I had been in the 13s for a while before Xmas so I'm more relieved than excited to see the 13 number again. I'll definitely be all excited to see a 12 tho! 13.8 pounds to go :)

Well done Borders , you are doing really well , my loss this week has been dissapointing considering its week one , but lost another 1lb this am after 2 days sts so thats a relief , still havent been toilet tho eeek

When I get to the next stone bracket it will be the first time Ive seen that number on the scales for about 6 years it will also mean Ive lost nearly 30lb which is the most Ive ever lost in my life

And I tried the S&S chilli last night - it tasted exactly like the Proti meal I'd had in the past and was quite nice with some added mushrooms. If I'd had peppers I would have added those too. Pretty spicy tho as a warning for people who don't like spicy things.

This morning I decided to make a change from my normal porridge breakfast at weekends and tried the crispy vanilla shake with milk. It was lovely and thick when mixed up but I added some water so that it went further and wasn't so thick. Very nice though! I still have the chocolate one to try. Might leave that one for next weekend :)

It's still coming off tho Phoenix, and I bet you lose some more when you manage to 'go'. I'm taking the pico perles twice a week as I really don't want that bunged up feeling again and they put me right.

Yeah i know and I just looked back and I was 11.10 on the 28th Dec so I have lost 7lb since just after xmas eve though i wasnt actually on plan

im going to take the picos every saturday , assuming i dont go naturally in between of course , so thats tonight, I dont work sundays so seems like the safest option
am hoping for a 5lb loss in the morning lol Crikey!!

Once a week wasn't enough for me and I never manage to 'go' without help on this diet. I always take one lot the night before WI so that I get my best possibly loss the following morning :)

Brilliant result and down into another stone bracket. I find that really motivational.

I too had some problems when first starting a VLCD but on searching this site, decided to try psyllium husk powder in my shakes. Still use it daily and thankfully, have had no problems since.
I would say though that it is probably better to use this to keep you regular. If already bunged up, you would need to use some form of laxative first. It is also recommended that fluid intake is increased.
Good luck.

Thanks Frannie. I do use psyllium husks in my shakes but they've never made a scrap of difference to me so I really just use them now to thicken the shakes up a bit as I like to add extra water to make them go further and help with the water target.

Blimey I feel a bit of deja vue coming on with the whole laxative versus husk conversation

I only wish something like that worked for me

i have always suffered with irritable bowel anyway , Im either one or the other as soon as I change my eating pattern , I think when I re started in November I went over 2 weeks with no visit to the loo, I guess we are all different and I certainly dont do what I should

Im currently under a cardialogist for a heart problem so shouldnt be doing this diet anyway I wouldnt think , but i dont want to tell him becasue if i have to stop the diet ill just get fat again and i dont consider that good for my health either

I didn't - this is a new thread for 2012 :). Fatfighter managed to change hers every time though and I have no idea how!

Back