BordersGirl's Final Phase to Goal - I lost 6 stone!!

Suze012 said:
How did u change the name of your thread? Was thinking of changin mine n not,got a clue how to!

You can change the title by editing on a PC or iPad (on full site mode), edit your post then when it takes you to the edit screen click on advanced, there you can change the title :)

If you go to the first post of the thread, click edit then click go advanced you can change the thread title.

So you can! I've just done mine - off you go Suze! :)

I actually didn't know how to do it but had a theory and checked it. Glad it worked for you.

Cherry-Blossom said:
If you go to the first post of the thread, click edit then click go advanced you can change the thread title.

Great minds think alike! You obviously didn't see my post ;)

Down to 13st 11.6lbs this am after day 4, another 2.2lbs down from yesterday (as TOTM starts to subside and I lose that bloated feeling). Just 3.6lbs to go now to get back to my pre Xmas weight. Oh and my weight loss is back in the 50s. Happy with that! :)

Last edited:
You're proving all the encouragement you've given us all to be true! Am happy for you hun x

Suze, I'm 7.8lbs down in 4 days. Proves that not all of the Xmas weight gain was pure fat I guess :). I'll be happier to see the scales hit where I got to before though, as then I will feel properly in restart mode rather than treading water.

Youll be there soon enough and we are all in the same boat but everyone seems really motivated at the moment so we just need to push each other along , so keep going :)

A smaller loss this morning of 0.6lbs. I'm ok with that though. 3lbs to go to get back to my pre Xmas weight.

Well done...every bit counts....

That's a great total weight loss this year. Well done and it will be no time till that 3lbs (and more) is gone.

Lost another 1.8lbs this morning and am now down to 13st 9.2lbs so just 1.2lbs to go to get back to my pre Xmas weight. I love this diet :)

Way to go BG you're doing so well x good on ya girl !! X

Back