BordersGirl's Final Phase to Goal - I lost 6 stone!!

2 packs down (banana shake and choc truffa bar), 1 to go. I feel slightly hungry now but not too bad and the waistband of my trousers is cutting in so I won't be able to eat anything else anyway :). Feeling horribly bloated today and looking forward to my stomach reducing in size soon since that's where all the weight seems to have piled onto!

My waist band is feelin much better today and tummy not as bloated....

keep going hun i know you can do it! ive been so good and this morning got TOM grrrr and its weigh in tomorrow so i feel so bloated and drinking water like theres no tomorrow lol do you glug your water hun right up until your weigh in or do you stop the day before? weird question i know i just dont want extra water weight tomorrow especially as ive been so good this week xxx

I do my weekly WI first thing in the morning so I don't have the drinking dilemma.

Just had my 3rd pack (porridge). Today has been fine but the first day is always fine for me. Days 2 and 3 I find harder. All I need now is for TOTM to come along tomorrow or Friday!

Down 2.6lbs at the start of day 2 so below the dreaded 200lbs and weight to go 'in the 30s'. It was 'in the 20s' mind before Christmas. Going in the right direction though. I expect today to be the hardest and there are still chocolates everywhere at work!

"I don't believe it!" (said like Victor Meldrew). TOTM has started. Couldn't be worse timing. I had exactly the same thing on day 2 when I restarted last time! So today will be hard. Just had my strawberry shake and I feel even more bloated than yesterday and I have stomach cramps :(.

"I don't believe it!" (said like Victor Meldrew). TOTM has started. Couldn't be worse timing. I had exactly the same thing on day 2 when I restarted last time! So today will be hard. Just had my strawberry shake and I feel even more bloated than yesterday and I have stomach cramps :(.

I've found that a hot water-bottle against my tum helps with the cramps.

I had no TOTM cos of my contraceptive implant and since I started vlcd lst October, it comes willy-nilly with cramps that double-me over.

Hope the cramps come to an end soon xxx

oh i know how you feel i got TOM last night and my weigh in was this morning lol but i know 2.5lbs is still good just know itll be better next week after the bloatings gone down, keep going hun and glug away at the water that will help xxxx

Feeling better the afternoon and haven't cracked and had an additional pack yet. Still got my evening pack to come :). Gonna check for ketosis later as I don't feel hungry :)

i didnt have my first shake til gone 3 so ive just forced down my spaghetti meal so i would still be able to have another shake before bedtime, i set my alarm on my phone to go off to remind me but i turn it off and think ill leave it for another 30 mins, i love being in ketosis! xx

Last pack consumed - spag bol and a few mushrooms. Lush :). I still like the spag bol, it never disappoints. Glugged another half litre of water after my 'meal', just another half litre to go before bed. Fingers crossed for another loss tomorrow despite it being TOTM :fingerscrossed:

I'm on TOTM and I've been having good losses and I'm sure you will too.

Maka said:
I had no TOTM cos of my contraceptive implant and since I started vlcd lst October, it comes willy-nilly with cramps that double-me up.

That was the same as me, really weird eh, must affect hormones badly. Hope it doesnt stop it working not ready for another baby yet lol

Down another 2.2lbs this am to 14st 0.6lbs. Hopefully back in the 13s tomorrow! Didn't test for ketosis as it's TOTM and I don't know if the sticks work properly then but I can 'taste' that I am. 8lbs this week and 5 next would be good to get me below where I got to before Christmas. The Christmas weight gain doesn't seem too bad if I can negate it within the 2 weeks it took me to put on.

Down another 2.2lbs this am to 14st 0.6lbs. Hopefully back in the 13s tomorrow! Didn't test for ketosis as it's TOTM and I don't know if the sticks work properly then but I can 'taste' that I am. 8lbs this week and 5 next would be good to get me below where I got to before Christmas. The Christmas weight gain doesn't seem too bad if I can negate it within the 2 weeks it took me to put on.

Fab stuff - well done xx

Back