BordersGirl's Final Phase to Goal - I lost 6 stone!!

lastdiet4me said:
i was just going to comment on your diary hun and yeah i can really relate to how your feeling too, but we both know it works just gotta keep going i suppose and just hope we have a better result next week, i cant do anything different though, ive stuck to it im just hoping its water retention! good luck hun x

Same to you! X

BG you've done so well but I hear you on the clothes - I tend to loose from head/neck/shoulders - and oddly, feet and hands before the middle bits! Frustrating but I know you won't let it put you off with such overall great results!

Yep, my fingers, feet, shoulders, collar bone etc are all as thin as I need them to be. It's the blubby bits in between that are difficult to shift - in my case boobs, bum, thighs, stomach.

Down a bit this am to 13st 7.8lbs so that's below my Xmas weight. I said that I wanted it all off in 10 days and I made it in 9, so I'm now making inroads into my 'weight to go'. 1.8lbs to go to get to 4 stone :)

Yippee, every day is now a 'new' weight loss. Very well done!

STS this am but I'm ok with that. Feel a bit bunged up and the pico perles haven't worked their magic yet. Here's to 'going' and getting a drop on the scales :)

I doubt it'll be 2lbs but it's usually around 1lb for me :)

So I'm down a tad this morning to 13st 7.4lbs. The pico perles worked their magic so I'm a bit disappointed not to have lost a bit more but hey ho. That's -1.2lbs this week so far and I'm hoping that I can do another 1.4 before WI to get to my 4 stone total. We shall see. My body didn't want me to get there before Xmas and it doesn't seem to want me to get there now either! Tough luck, I'm gonna make it!

My feelings after each weekly WI are something like this:

under a pound :cry:
under 2lbs :(
under 3lbs :sigh2:
over 3lbs :)
over 4lbs :bliss::woohoo::bliss:

So will I be :sigh2: or :) on Wednesday? Hope I'm not :(

And my Slimatee arrived yesterday. Will be giving it a try later. It's supposed to help in the bunged up department but we shall see. I'll be trying it today as I don't want to have a :eek: problem when I'm at work tomorrow! :). I didn't try it yesterday as I had taken pico perles and thought that might be too much!

So one cup of the Slimatee down. It didn't taste too bad actually - a bit like peppermint tea. I think I need 2 cups to get things working so will have one later and see what happens :). I like the thought that I could get things moving without resorting to the pico perles but we shall see. At least I know the pico perles work their magic when needed.

Your emoticons are so-o-o-o me! I'm another slow loser and having the most erratic TOTM pattern at the moment is helping at all. Crampy and bloated AGAIN...just 5 days after the last TOTM ended...grrrrrrr!

Your emoticons are so-o-o me! I'm another slow loser and it's not helping that my TOTM cycle is so erratic now. Am crampy, bloated and it's just 5 days since the last TOTM ended...grrrrrrr!

Your emoticons are so-o-o me! I'm another slow loser and it's not helping that my TOTM cycle is so erratic now. Am crampy, bloated and it's just 5 days since the last TOTM ended...grrrrrrr!

I am the same with my TOTM at the min, driving me mad, its been so lovely and coming alone twice a month. Work stress is to answer for that I think!

Back