Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by ROSB, 3 March 2007 Social URL.

1. ROSB

ROSB Full Member

Slimming World
    Hi there

Back from my week in hot & sunny Egypt, had a fab time.:)

Re-joined WW on Thursday morning and had 'only' gained 3 lbs during my week of All Inclusive eating BUT this added to the 4 lbs I gained the week before I went means I am now back up to 12 st 7.5 again! :sigh:

Anyway, have decided to knuckle down & count my points daily and have been fine since Thursday but today I just feel SO BORED!!!!

I have just printed off some recipes off Coasties Recipe swap so may take myself off to the Supermarket to stock up on some ingredients - I feel the need to do something exotic with a Butter Nut Squash! :D :D :D
    Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Delighted you had a lovely holiday and it is tough coming back to the cold and rain:(

You did very well only to gain 3lbs.:clap: :clap: :clap:

I know I have gone on holidays and come back with over a stone on:eek:

Had you not been so aware you might of had more than this on.

I think we all feel Bored when we come back down to earth after the fun of a holiday...

Just think by the time you head off on your next one you could have those seven pesky pounds off again:D

Love Mini xxx
  4. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Well done on your low weight gain whilst you were away! And good luck geting back to the diet.

What comes on quick usually comes off quick, so you'll be back down to your pre holiday weigh in no time.
  5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Welcome back! And well done for not putting on more when you were away :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.