BORED BORED BORED

ROSB

Hi there

Back from my week in hot & sunny Egypt, had a fab time.:)

Re-joined WW on Thursday morning and had 'only' gained 3 lbs during my week of All Inclusive eating BUT this added to the 4 lbs I gained the week before I went means I am now back up to 12 st 7.5 again! :sigh:

Anyway, have decided to knuckle down & count my points daily and have been fine since Thursday but today I just feel SO BORED!!!!

I have just printed off some recipes off Coasties Recipe swap so may take myself off to the Supermarket to stock up on some ingredients - I feel the need to do something exotic with a Butter Nut Squash! :D :D :D

Hi there

Back from my week in hot & sunny Egypt, had a fab time.:)

Re-joined WW on Thursday morning and had 'only' gained 3 lbs during my week of All Inclusive eating BUT this added to the 4 lbs I gained the week before I went means I am now back up to 12 st 7.5 again! :sigh:

Anyway, have decided to knuckle down & count my points daily and have been fine since Thursday but today I just feel SO BORED!!!!

I have just printed off some recipes off Coasties Recipe swap so may take myself off to the Supermarket to stock up on some ingredients - I feel the need to do something exotic with a Butter Nut Squash! :D :D :D

Delighted you had a lovely holiday and it is tough coming back to the cold and rain:(

You did very well only to gain 3lbs.:clap: :clap: :clap:

I know I have gone on holidays and come back with over a stone on:eek:

Had you not been so aware you might of had more than this on.

I think we all feel Bored when we come back down to earth after the fun of a holiday...

Just think by the time you head off on your next one you could have those seven pesky pounds off again:D

Love Mini xxx

Welcome back! And well done for not putting on more when you were away :)

Back