Boredom

Good job I talk to my customers over the phone! Think i might start talking out of the side of my mouth to every one else!! x :yuk:

Get breath strips Kat, they really help.

Joe walked away from me in Argos the other day cos he said he could smell my breath when i was talking to the assistant----nice!! lol

I find peppermint tea really helps make my mouth feel freasher. I never tried it until a few days ago coz ive never liked mint but tastes change on LT so I tried it and its like heaven in a cup I drink it all the time now xx

Ive read a few posts about peppermint tea, will have to try some, will get some tomorrow and let you know. Is any ok? I dont want to buy one that is not in the rules and mess up! x

Fail: i dont like it! i tried it with sweetner though, just making one without, im not one for sweet drinks really. Not sure if im going to like it though, i think its because i expected it to taste like it smells. im sure im not in ketosis yet, i still have a rumbly tummy all the time! :( xxx

Katherine . . . I tried peppermint tea for the first time this week too and didn't like it. Was going to try in chocolate shake as advised by many here but was afraid I'd waste shake if I didn't like it. However, I am going to persevere with it and see will I get to like it. We need variety when on LT; so little is allowed I feel I should try to take advantage of all permitted 'treats'.

I never drank tea of coffee ever in my life before LT. Bought the peppermint tea on the off chance I'd like it in the choc shake but I found I actually like it enough to drink it. I can't imagine I'd have it that much but I can manage a couple of cups a day, and it makes a big difference to just be able to have something in between shakes :)

Back