Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Thanks patsy
It took a lot of rambling to myself tho lol
But at least it worked

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No shoping for me today,
I have couple bananas and 5 apples I'm ok today did want some oranges but tbh can't really be bothered now,
I feel 100% motivated again , glad I didn't fall bk into old ways yesterday ,
Today I'm thinking you worked hard to lose 4 lb this week , wasn't expecting that much wiv totm showing the day before , I don't want to ruin potential loses for the sake of a bag of crisps and choc, ,
Wether il be as strong next time I can only hope x

Ok not sure what to do for tea, got some chi hen and salad left , not worth wasting it so that prob is wot il have,
Gonna watch a bit of tele ,
The plan earlier was have an hour chilling doing a puzzle game on my DS, 4 hours later oops and that's only coz the battery gone now ,
Really loose track of time with it ,
Oh well it stopped me thinking of food so can't be all bad ,

Not pleased wiv my self , fell of track last night ended up eating a box of malteasers, a bag of cheese and onion crisps , plus side only a standard size bag not the family size that in the past I would of had, but also had ww choc buiscuits , felt sick after actually physically Sick so I'm hoping il remember that wen I next want to binge ,

I know your right , I'm the grand scheme of things I can't never hav a bag of crisps or choc etc for the rest if my life , but at the moment I just see it as yet another fail sliding bk into old ways , that totally ruined all of last year ,
I'm wanting to hav something now but I'm not going to , I know this is just a craving after tasting It last night , I'm determined not to Carry on today and ruin the week ,

Was feeling very down yesterday really wanted to eat rubbish , I actually stood looking at a bag of walkers sensations prawn cocktail crisps they were 79p family bag in home bargains , and arguing wiv my self that I didn't want than but look at the price they will be lovely too, anyway result I didn't get them , but ooh it was a battle ,
Anyway feeling better today xxx

Epic fail last night,
Had to go home in order to collect another sick note this morning ( another 6 weeks ),
Anyway sister bought loads of goodies the choccy monster reared it head and forced a ripple and a twirl down my throat. Ok not like the past wen I would of merrily scoffed my way through the whole pack of 5 , but still feel peed off wiv myself,
So I'm going to drop sick note at work then going for train bk to OH , and get bk on plan ,

Seeing friends today , certainly won't be an on plan day , they will bring fattening desserts and such and insist on everyone enjoying some , oh well it's not every day , as long as get straight on plan tomorrow can only hope will do ok ,

I've decided I'm going to try a meal replacement plan ( shakes ) from tomorrow ,

Back