Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Feeling motivated bout trying something new , hope it works for me

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh some of them are yum, are you getting powder ones to make yourself, or ready-mixed ones?

Is it three shakes and a low cal meal a day, am I right?

:D

I hav a couple of ready made ones but bought the tins to mix myself as they were half price £2.95 in boots,
It's 2 shakes and a low cal meal can also hav their snacks ,
I just wanted to try something different been feeling in a rut wiv sw,

I bought a wii off a colleague of my sister, I brought it bk to OH wiv me last Friday after going home to collect my latest sicknote, tonight he connected it up for me looking forward to doing it tomorrow , as much as my knee will allow

It's the wii fit but I also have some dance and exercise ones , I got the abba dance for Xmas that's good , and bought myself a Kylie one and black eyed peas on sale in Morris
but not tried them yet so going to see how they are, and got my fitness coach and biggest looser and a Jillian Micheals , but I'm thinking they might be to stressful on my knee but il try and if getting too much pain will stop,

My neighbour lent me her Zumba as she didn't like it , I have done it and was ok but tried it since my knee injury and was way to painful so left that at home , must give it her back really had it well over a year bet more like 2 ,
I did tell her to say if she needed it she said she didn't use it but still it's not technically mine

Tried clothes on today in new look, all I could see was roll upon roll of fat , I'm so disgusted in myself

Stop putting yourself down hun it does noone any good. :bighug:
i know patsy it doesn't help makes things worse if anything , but can't help feeling it , but I'm gonna take the feelings and turn them into a positive by sticking 100% next week , well from today not gonna wait till Monday like I usually do just so I can stuff myself for another day , how is that gonna help it'll just make me even more uncomfortable ,

Oh Von Don't talk like that Ok you might not be wear you wish to be but your still a lovely warm person regardless of weight
Thanks kally
That's lovely of you to say ,
As said ^^^^^^^^^ to patsy in turning it around and using the feelings I hav for myself ATM for the better ,
I want to report a loss next Saturday ,

Good that you can turn it round to a positive hun. What is it with dieting that screws with our heads so much? That number on the scales "SHOULDN'T" have the power to change our moods and self confidence, and neither should the random sizing in clothes shops but I know it does for me too.

I'm sure I've said it before but I firmly believe clothes shopping should be banned under the Geneva convention as a cruel and unnatural torture. :giggle:

Back