Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Monday morning
Brekkie coffee & scan bran
Lunch apple orange & mug shot
Dinner remainder of lamb dinner from last night got loads of veg to use up yummy
I didn't cave in last night , the demon tempted me but my sw halo was shining bright. Hope it doesn't slip and fall round my neck tonight lol,
Oh and 2 litres water and chopped carrots

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Food sounds good, I know what you mean about needing snacking and stuff. It gets me too, totm!

Definitely think mash is the way forward..!x

Ooh just had yummy lamb dinner loads of veg :- sprouts , cauliflower, cabbage , carrots and turnip it was lovely,

Had 2 oranges a banana and mug shot for lunch ,
Drank 2 litres water
Hoping for a loss tomorrow

Day going well but never ready for wi always nervous,
Glad u having a good day

Well gained 1lb this week , drank 2 litres wetar every day , had scan bran, loads of veg and fruit, I am gutted it no good trying to hide it ,
The other way to look at it is my c at class tonight sed she got new scales as the others were showing a bit erratic , well i had a good loss of 6lb a couple of weeks ago and although I was thrilled I really didn't know what had caused such a good loss , so I'm wondering if that wasn't a true reading and now these are giving a proper reading coz wen I went on the wi fit this afternoon they gave the same weight as class tonight ,
It doesn't make it any easier but it not gonna change the reading tonight , so I am gonna give it a 100% all week and hope for a reward next Wednesday ,
I am gonna hav a little treat tonight and start 100% tomorrow ,

Well off to bed , I've had a treat and has it made me feel better NO, I feel more disappointed in myself that I can't control my self wen I hav a knock back and it scares me that I've learnt nothing in this journey , logically thinking I know I hav learnt a lot , but dummy spat out the pram thinking like tonight wen ive not got the result I wanted and not lost for 2 weeks I know last week was a sts not a gain but it sure wasn't a loss , all I can keep thinking is im throwing money away ,
I'm sure il feel better tomorrow but at the moment I don't know what to do about going next week ,
Night night

I think give it another 100% this week, don't worry about the treat, it was just that - a treat, not a fall off the wagon, balls to the diet mega binge, and its done now :)
Maybe its just the new scales, definitely go back next week, and see what the loss is :)

Don't be disheartened hun. I know it sucks then the number goes up, but dinna let the scales beat you!

Hope you have a good day today! Any plans?

Thanks for the support everything u say is right as always , the last sentence really hit home "don't let the scales beat you " that is so right I would be doing that , surrendering over a tiny knock wen I should be focusing on winning the battle
Going all 10 rounds and aiming for a knock out not giving up after losing a sparring session, wow it's amazing how one sentance of a few good chosen words can hav such am impact immediately ,

That really gave me the smack in the face I needed , thanks
THE GLOVES ARE ONE
lol ,
As for plans today not sure might be a shopping trip wiv my sister ,

Got out this morning went for a walk did 4.42 miles , not fine any fir a couple of weeks coz weather been a bit rough so going to try and get back in a routine ,
Had oranges and apples for lunch and having petit pois, broad beans, baked beans mixed with pasta Worcester sauce and some curry powder

Well I'm on my exercise bike , you know the one that's Like a clothes horse for the past 12 months , well I moved the clothes and surprise surprise it's still a bike under it all, So I'm just 10 mins short of being on it an hour,

I've come with the intention to walk home from work but after a 10 hour shift it quiet tiring but gonna try if the rain stops that is, it's approx 4 miles

Back