Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Well bk from shopping got oranges and grapefruit, some marmalade for my scan bran,
Having pasta for dinner

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think I am actually craving pasta, everyone around me is having it, but I just haven't for ages! Must fix that!

And... I know what it is, I have some in the cupboard at home, but whenever I read "scan bran" I think of cereal, like All bran... so Scan Bran & marmalade... I was thinking wtf?! :D

Happy Wednesday!

Well I've attempted the pilartes dvd , for some reason the dvd player in the lounge isn't working right so had to put it in in the bedroom and then attempt to do exercises on the landing which limited the space some wot so some wasn't done correctly, but I have to say I quite enjoyed it. It's a basic on for beginners so I didn't feel like it was leaving me behind to much , don't get me wrong I didn't find it easy but I think after a few times it will be quite easy to remember the routine , I want to try and do sone if the exercises again without the dvd to watch ,
Think I might get dinner on the go them attempt some while it's simmering away ,

Well sts this week , to say I'm dissapointed is an understatement, I am having a treat tonight I need some comfort but I am bk 100% tomorrow and aiming for a good loss nx week, I dont know why I sts I hav really bin on plan hav had scan bran everyday since Sunday , I am going to Cary on wiv the daily scan bran and see how it goes nx wi

STS gutted, you've done so well... but you've had two cracking losses the past couple of weigh ins, you'll be back losing next week, I bet!x

Yea I have to remember the last 2 weeks I lost big numbers , but it still knocks u wen the scales go up

I've not been 100% today I have to admit , but got all planned for tomorrow ,
Got my 2 litres water ready, havin yog and banana brekie
Mug shot and carrots lunch 2 apples for snacks and having shepherds pie for dinner , then got raspberries blueberries blackberries to make s fruit salad , oh and a fresh pineapple

Well back to 100% today , working my way through one litre of water,
Want a loss nx Wednesday

Well another day done been fully on plan enjoyed it ,
Tomorrow menu is
Banana & miller yog
Lunch fruit salad of fresh raspberries, blueberries , blackberries and pineapple, snacks : apples and carrots
Not sure bout dinner yet ,
2 litres water ,
Oh and 4 scan bran with marmalade ,
I just hope there's enough hours in the day to eat all this ....

Oh my totm due nx week end and I am craving bread already , oh I would kill for a farmhouse White ,
I feel hungry aswel can u believe that with all the stuff I brought to work,
I think I'm in for a tough night and even tougher week ,

Done ok tonight , had homemade veg soup for dinner, then fruit salad with some all bran in and a yogurt, then had a hi fi bar with a cuppa,
Still craving bread but didn't hav any whoo hoo a victory in itself,
Got my lunch ready for work tomorrow the remainder of the fresh fruit , 4 scan bran with marmalade for brekkie,
Snacks : a banana apple and some carrots, and 2 litres water,
Having lamb for dinner with cabbage sprouts cauliflower, potato
I'm hungry just writing it down,
So off to bed feeling very proud that I didn't cave in to the demon screaming bread down my ear all day ,

Morning diary the sun is shining all good in Vons world , well so far ,
Had lovely coffee and the scan bran, x

Enjoyed fruit salad at lunch , nibbled carrots through afternoon, drank 2 litres water, had Sunday roast of lamb, cabbage, sprouts, cauliflower , carrot and turnip mash and couple dry roast potatoes, it was sooo yummy, I had a yogurt after and a hi fi bar,
I'm actually feeling cravings really bad I'm not hungry but I'm wanting to eat I'm wanting nibbles and crisps "yikes" im not going to give in , well at the moment I'm determined not to,

Back