Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Hi Kay , yea my blouse did wrap round me lol, they kept telling me to order a smaller one but I carry a lot if weight too of my arms which I am very conscious about , so I'm my head baggy hides it, well I carry weight everywhere but I'm more conscious about my arms and my legs , I hate my legs they are huge , leaving you with a nice image there lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm the same Von, my arms are huge compared to the rest of me. I think I'm carrying 2 stones just on them :eek:. I wish my bum and legs were smaller too. But my arms bother me the most. I have just started doing an arm circuit at home with weights. I will take measurements and then after 1 week see if its made any difference. I just hate the flabby bit that hangs underneath. When I buy tops I have to go for bigger because the arms don't fit, but then the rest of the top looks big on me. I hate being between sizes, that's why I mentioned earlier I don't bother much with clothes shopping at the mo until I get down to target.

I think the walking you do Von is fab, that's really good for toning the muscles. Did you manage to go today ? or any plans to go tomorrow ? Would be good to fit some in before your weigh in on Saturday ;).

Kay xx

Hi Sheila I'm good thanks ,
But hey your the star , brilliant loss this week omg 1lb away from target , I'm so pleased for you xxx

Ahhhh thanks Von much appreciated. Were all stars hunni your doing fab too x

I'm the same Von, my arms are huge compared to the rest of me. I think I'm carrying 2 stones just on them :eek:. I wish my bum and legs were smaller too. But my arms bother me the most. I have just started doing an arm circuit at home with weights. I will take measurements and then after 1 week see if its made any difference. I just hate the flabby bit that hangs underneath. When I buy tops I have to go for bigger because the arms don't fit, but then the rest of the top looks big on me. I hate being between sizes, that's why I mentioned earlier I don't bother much with clothes shopping at the mo until I get down to target. I think the walking you do Von is fab, that's really good for toning the muscles. Did you manage to go today ? or any plans to go tomorrow ? Would be good to fit some in before your weigh in on Saturday ;). Kay xx

No didn't go walking today been really lazy today,
If the weather ok I was wanting to try and go tomorrow ,

No didn't go walking today been really lazy today,
If the weather ok I was wanting to try and go tomorrow ,

Yep that's true, weather has to be nice for walking. We had sunshine but it was still windy and cold. Can't wait for the weather to get warmer. I'm still wearing my cosy socks in bed hehe. My hands and feet are always cold. Have you got anything nice planned for your meals tomorrow ? :)

Kay xx

Yep that's true, weather has to be nice for walking. We had sunshine but it was still windy and cold. Can't wait for the weather to get warmer. I'm still wearing my cosy socks in bed hehe. My hand and feet are always cold. Have you got anything nice planned for your meals tomorrow ? :) Kay xx

Yea it was sunny here but cold,
Mine too , feet are freezing OH goes mad wen I touch him with them , so mean of him lol,
I got my fluffy bed socks on ,
I'm fancying pasta tomorrow that could change tho ,
What you having ?

Yea it was sunny here but cold,
Mine too , feet are freezing OH goes mad wen I touch him with them , so mean of him lol,
I got my fluffy bed socks on ,
I'm fancying pasta tomorrow that could change tho ,
What you having ?

Oh pasta sounds yummy. Well I had salad today and am thinking of having it tomorrow too. Trying to be good this week, need to get that gain off. I also love the lentil curry I make, its free so might have that instead :).

Kay xx

Yep sometimes I have it on its own in a bowl, like soup and then sometimes with some rice if I want a fuller meal. Its really yummy and quick to make. :)

Kay xx

Yep sometimes I have it on its own in a bowl, like soup and then sometimes with some rice if I want a fuller meal. Its really yummy and quick to make. :) Kay xx
Is it in your recipe thread ?

Is it in your recipe thread ?

Yep but that one is the long version, can give you a much quicker version on here :-

Boil lentils as per normal, set aside.

In a frying pan fry 1 diced onion with frylight until golden brown then add to lentils. In the same frying pan add 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp chilli powder (optional), 2 tsp curry powder, 2 cloves of garlic crushed, add 1/4 cup of water and spray some frylight and cook the spices for 3-4 mins now add to the lentil curry. Squeeze some lemon juice to finish and garnish with some chopped coriander or parsley. :)

Kay xx

Yep but that one is the long version, can give you a much quicker version on here :- Boil lentils as per normal, set aside. In a frying pan fry 1 diced onion with frylight until golden brown then add to lentils. In the same frying pan add 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp chilli powder (optional), 2 tsp curry powder, 2 cloves of garlic crushed, add 1/4 cup of water and spray some frylight and cook the spices for 3-4 mins now add to the lentil curry. Squeeze some lemon juice to finish and garnish with some chopped coriander or parsley. :) Kay xx

Thanks very much , going to definitely try this ,

I've wrote it down so I don't lose it among the posts ,

Your welcome hun, the ones on the thread are very good but you need lots of time for them, they are traditional authentic recipes. I've had a lot of request to put another thread up on speedy curries. If I get time over summer I might do a sneaky Jamie Oliver type curries in 30 minutes type thread :D . I will also make sure each recipe doesn't have more than 5 main ingredients so that its simple and quick for everyone to make and you don't have to stock your cupboards with lots of spices that your never gonna use after. :)

Kay xx

Going to have an early night now Von, need to get up early for gym tomorrow. I will catch up with you tomorrow hun, hope you have a smashing day ! :) Night night.

Kay xx

Your welcome hun, the ones on the thread are very good but you need lots of time for them, they are traditional authentic recipes. I've had a lot of request to put another thread up on speedy curries. If I get time over summer I might do a sneaky Jamie Oliver type curries in 30 minutes type thread :D . I will also make sure each recipe doesn't have more than 5 main ingredients so that its simple and quick for everyone to make and you don't have to stock your cupboards with lots of spices that your never gonna use after. :) Kay xx

Ooh that would be brilliant ,
I just had to put phone on charge it died on me half way through post ,
So just managed to get enough charge back to say I'm calling it a night now ,
So catch you tomorrow Hun xxx
Night night xxxxx

Late getting on felt really tired all day :(
Just going to grab some tea xx

Oh no what's up hun, I hope you ok. Have you been eating enough calories, I know sometimes when your not hungry you skip meals. Hope your still enjoying your food ? :)

Kay xx

Oh no what's up hun, I hope you ok. Have you been eating enough calories, I know sometimes when your not hungry you skip meals. Hope your still enjoying your food ? :) Kay xx

Ermm I guess not,
Yesterday was only salad and fruit through the day , munched on celery and carrots , oh and had some soup so mot too bad ,

Today I've been sleeping most of the day just had a bowl of soup now ,
I've been taking tramadol think they knocked me out ,

Back