Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Evening Von hope your ok hun x

Hi Sheila just feeling tired today , think it might be the tramadol Ive been taking along with my other pain killers and anti inflamatries ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry to hear you've not been feeling well and haven't been eating much. Always horrible when you're in pain, feel better soon Vonny xxx

Ermm I guess not,
Yesterday was only salad and fruit through the day , munched on celery and carrots , oh and had some soup so mot too bad ,

Today I've been sleeping most of the day just had a bowl of soup now ,
I've been taking tramadol think they knocked me out ,

Oh no hun, I know sometimes these painkillers can supress your appetite. Try and have some nuts and seeds if you have any about, they are a good way of giving the body energy and are packed with nutrition. I love almonds. I think we can use them as hex's. :) I couldn't go gym today I had to go and see my aunt. I managed to pop into Holland and barrett. A friend of mine was going on about that slimatea again so I've finally went and bought it. I know you mentioned it to me before as well. I wanted to ask you Von, should I take it in the morning or evening, it's got senna in it so will it make me go loo a lot ?

Kay xx

Oh no hun, I know sometimes these painkillers can supress your appetite. Try and have some nuts and seeds if you have any about, they are a good way of giving the body energy and are packed with nutrition. I love almonds. I think we can use them as hex's. :) I couldn't go gym today I had to go and see my aunt. I managed to pop into Holland and barrett. A friend of mine was going on about that slimatea again so I've finally went and bought it. I know you mentioned it to me before as well. I wanted to ask you Von, should I take it in the morning or evening, it's got senna in it so will it make me go loo a lot ? Kay xx

I need to get some more slimmer tea , I've had the last one a couple of days ago ,
I tended to have it late afternoon to evening , there was one day it affected me quite bad lol,
But that was a day I'd had I full bowl of prunes and quite a lot of the juice , doh,
It did give me stomach cramps that day :(

I need to get some more slimmer tea , I've had the last one a couple of days ago ,
I tended to have it late afternoon to evening , there was one day it affected me quite bad lol,
But that was a day I'd had I full bowl of prunes and quite a lot of the juice , doh,
It did give me stomach cramps that day :(

I always worry about trying something new. I've got the box out and am sat here looking at it lol :D. How silly I've bought it now so should use it. See I'm really picky, I'm thinking if I have it now in the evening I don't want to be woken in my sleep and then if I have it in the day I'll be going gym and stuff and I don't want to be bothering with a full bladder when I'm outside :rolleyes:. I'm not really helping myself am I ?

Kay xx

I always worry about trying something new. I've got the box out and am sat here looking at it lol :D. How silly I've bought it now so should use it. See I'm really picky, I'm thinking if I have it now in the evening I don't want to be woken in my sleep and then if I have it in the day I'll be going gym and stuff and I don't want to be bothering with a full bladder when I'm outside :rolleyes:. I'm not really helping myself am I ? Kay xx

Yea but you got to think about these things, I won't drink if I know I'm going out even shopping lol,
It didn't wake me up during the night it was before I went to bed but I was going bed later so it was still bout 11ish -12ish ,

Yea but you got to think about these things, I won't drink if I know I'm going out even shopping lol,
It didn't wake me up during the night it was before I went to bed but I was going bed later so it was still bout 11ish -12ish ,

Ah thanks for the tips Von, I think I will have it before going to bed, I guess the worst is I will have to get up at night but don't want to have to keep stopping during exercise lol . Anyway back to you, I really hope your gonna eat a bit more hun tomorrow to give you some more energy. Have you got any nice meals planned for tomorrow ? Did your OH come around today ? :)

Kay xx

Ah thanks for the tips Von, I think I will have it before going to bed, I guess the worst is I will have to get up at night but don't want to have to keep stopping during exercise lol . Anyway back to you, I really hope your gonna eat a bit more hun tomorrow to give you some more energy. Have you got any nice meals planned for tomorrow ? Did your OH come around today ? :) Kay xx

Not sure what to have tomorrow ,
But after reading your food today I fancy egg, either on toast or omelette ,
I'm staying at his at the moment till after surgery he's got an apartment , no stairs so better for my knee,
It will be strange wen I'm back at work and back at my house , although were not hundreds of miles away I've no car so relying on trains each day would be expensive and time consuming ,and at the moment his work is here and he in between cars at the moment,

Not sure what to have tomorrow ,
But after reading your food today I fancy egg, either on toast or omelette ,
I'm staying at his at the moment till after surgery he's got an apartment , no stairs so better for my knee,
It will be strange wen I'm back at work and back at my house , although were not hundreds of miles away I've no car so relying on trains each day would be expensive and time consuming ,and at the moment his work is here and he in between cars at the moment,

Yep must be nice having company with him around :). He sounds like quite a caring person. Its good there's no stairs for you to have to trouble yourself with. I love eggs, I love them every which way :D, fried, scrambled, boiled. I love making frittatas with egg and potato its just like an omelette with some potato in it, its really yummy and filling, I normally have it with a side salad. I also love omelettes, mushroom omelette is my fav. Wow talking of food is making me hungry. I popped to Asda quickly today, I saw those Ryvita thins, I know I would have loved them but I started doing what I told you the other day, in the basket out the basket, must have done that 10 times lol :p. Left them in the end. I know I would not stop at one ! I will go again on Sunday to shop for the soup challenge. I found loads of soup recipes on here, I posted the links on the thread, some really yummy ones, I need to go through them myself lol . Which ones do you think you will make for the challenge ?

Kay xx

Yep must be nice having company with him around :). He sounds like quite a caring person. Its good there's no stairs for you to have to trouble yourself with. I love eggs, I love them every which way :D, fried, scrambled, boiled. I love making frittatas with egg and potato its just like an omelette with some potato in it, its really yummy and filling, I normally have it with a side salad. I also love omelettes, mushroom omelette is my fav. Wow talking of food is making me hungry. I popped to Asda quickly today, I saw those Ryvita thins, I know I would have loved them but I started doing what I told you the other day, in the basket out the basket, must have done that 10 times lol :p. Left them in the end. I know I would not stop at one ! I will go again on Sunday to shop for the soup challenge. I found loads of soup recipes on here, I posted the links on the thread, some really yummy ones, I need to go through them myself lol . Which ones do you think you will make for the challenge ? Kay xx

Lol to the okey kokey asda shop :)
Ooh I love frittatas too ,
I saw the links for the soups not had time to look yet,
Il def do the celery and sweetcorn one , I made it last week and OH asked for a bowl , he said it was lovely wanted second bowl of my soup !
I also want to try the tomato pickled onion one ,

Lol to the okey kokey asda shop :)
Ooh I love frittatas too ,
I saw the links for the soups not had time to look yet,
Il def do the celery and sweetcorn one , I made it last week and OH asked for a bowl , he said it was lovely wanted second bowl of my soup !
I also want to try the tomato pickled onion one ,

I think I might do the celery and sweetcorn one, yours always sounds so amazing, do you have the recipe for it von ?

Kay xx

I think I might do the celery and sweetcorn one, yours always sounds so amazing, do you have the recipe for it von ? Kay xx

5/6 celery stalks with leaves on
1 tin sweetcorn
1 onion
Red and yellow pepper
Veg stock
Seasoning ,

Chop all up put in pan , cover with water bring to boil , and then simmer ,

5/6 celery stalks with leaves on
1 tin sweetcorn
1 onion
Red and yellow pepper
Veg stock
Seasoning ,

Chop all up put in pan , cover with water bring to boil , and then simmer ,

Thanks for sharing von, that sounds lovely :). Just one other question, what if I was to use a can of creamed corn instead of plain sweetcorn, do you think that would work ?

Kay xx

Aww thanks Von. Going to hit the pillow now, feeling really tired, will catch up with you tomorrow . :) Hope you have a good night sleep hun . And tomorrow, make some scrummy egg stuff and get some calories in you lovely. I want you to be fighting fit and strong ;) so you have some energy to do your walks.

Hugs Kay xx
:bighug:

Aww thanks Von. Going to hit the pillow now, feeling really tired, will catch up with you tomorrow . :) Hope you have a good night sleep hun . And tomorrow, make some scrummy egg stuff and get some calories in you lovely. I want you to be fighting fit and strong ;) so you have some energy to do your walks. Hugs Kay xx :bighug:

Night nighty lovely xxx
Catch you tomorrow ,
Xxxxx

Back