Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Just going to make a cuppa xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How has the rest of your day been ? Don't know if you got to read about my weigh in day and the Thursday C going away for 2 weeks so back to Tuesdays for me :rolleyes: xx

I have I couldn't believe it , your plans been thrown out the window , never mind ,
So wi tomorrow as usual for you,
You'll do fine xxx

Did you catch my post bout my avitar changing it to either pic depending if I'm doing good or bad lol,

I have I couldn't believe it , your plans been thrown out the window , never mind ,
So wi tomorrow as usual for you,
You'll do fine xxx

No pf today, the carbs are keeping her away :( .

Did you catch my post bout my avitar changing it to either pic depending if I'm doing good or bad lol,

Nope where was that ? xx

A while back when we were saying bout my avitar

I think I replied, nope don't change it :D, you are beautiful on a good day and a bad day :) xx

Hello everyone ,
Forgot to say I went back and re bought the bag lol,
Had a good day , Turkey salad for tea ,
Need to get some more water down me , it just hasn't really happened today , been busy hope I can get the 3L down me , if not definetly 2L,

Swit swoooo..... Gorgeous pic! And what a difference... You look bloody amazing!!! :)

Oooh thanks Kathryn , it seems strange seeing it on here at every post, but I'm leaving it , got to start loving myself and not putting my self down

I showed OH the before pic , he hasn't seen me as big as that , almost but not quite, when we met I'd lost 8 stone, but when my mum passed away I went into melt down and the weight started coming back and I was back at almost 20 stone, he never made any comment bless him, so now I'm back to 4lb away from the 8 stone loss again,
Any way I was really nervous about showing him but I did it I need to overcome these hurdles , he said I looked beautiful, ( pass me the sick bucket)
He asked what I weighed in that pic , blind panic I can't talk about my weight , only the past months I've said on here what I weigh, anyway deep breath and told him I'd estimate 22+ stone,
He just gave me a big cuddle,

I love him so much xxxx

I showed OH the before pic , he hasn't seen me as big as that , almost but not quite, when we met I'd lost 8 stone, but when my mum passed away I went into melt down and the weight started coming back and I was back at almost 20 stone, he never made any comment bless him, so now I'm back to 4lb away from the 8 stone loss again,
Any way I was really nervous about showing him but I did it I need to overcome these hurdles , he said I looked beautiful, ( pass me the sick bucket)
He asked what I weighed in that pic , blind panic I can't talk about my weight , only the past months I've said on here what I weigh, anyway deep breath and told him I'd estimate 22+ stone,
He just gave me a big cuddle,

I love him so much xxxx

Ahh that's so sweet... I've got goosebumps all over!!! He's a keeper!! :)

Managing to get the water down , 2.25L so far will get the 3L down me

Managing to get the water down , 2.25L so far will get the 3L down me

Wow that's great... I normally do at least 2.5 litres a day but struggling today, I don't usually... I've had less than a litre so far! Whoops! X

Back