Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Managing to get the water down , 2.25L so far will get the 3L down me

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Vonnie that's fab, I only managed my usual 2L just about ;) xx

Wow that's great... I normally do at least 2.5 litres a day but struggling today, I don't usually... I've had less than a litre so far! Whoops! X

Yea I've struggled I've normally done this mid afternoon

I showed OH the before pic , he hasn't seen me as big as that , almost but not quite, when we met I'd lost 8 stone, but when my mum passed away I went into melt down and the weight started coming back and I was back at almost 20 stone, he never made any comment bless him, so now I'm back to 4lb away from the 8 stone loss again,
Any way I was really nervous about showing him but I did it I need to overcome these hurdles , he said I looked beautiful, ( pass me the sick bucket)
He asked what I weighed in that pic , blind panic I can't talk about my weight , only the past months I've said on here what I weigh, anyway deep breath and told him I'd estimate 22+ stone,
He just gave me a big cuddle,

I love him so much xxxx

That is such a sweet story :p, bless him, I agree with Kathryn, he's defo a keeper :) xx

I'm just popping off , need to rinse conditioner off my hair xx

ok Vonnie see u soon hun ;) xx

Wow! Von you are one gorgeous lady!

Can't believe thats you on your before picture at all. What a transformation, a truly lovely one :)
No more hiding I'm very happy now you've come out and being very brave indeed. I think at some point we all hide ourselves but there are no horrible folk here just lots of friendly encouraging support. Well done xxx

Wow! Von you are one gorgeous lady! Can't believe thats you on your before picture at all. What a transformation, a truly lovely one :) No more hiding I'm very happy now you've come out and being very brave indeed. I think at some point we all hide ourselves but there are no horrible folk here just lots of friendly encouraging support. Well done xxx

Aahhh thanks cookie . :)

Yea your right , I have to love what I see ,

Just saw your post on the challenge thread, well done on your 160 crunches, I think your gonna have a super loss on Thursday ! :p xx

Just saw your post on the challenge thread, well done on your 160 crunches, I think your gonna have a super loss on Thursday ! :p xx

I hope so , think I might stick at 160 each day now , try doing more in a set today I did 50,50 60,

No probs :) Day has been a busy one with work, promo changes, new stock etc, like you & Kay, I work in retail. Glad you went back to buy the handbag

Yea there's always something to do ,
Glad your days been ok , how you finding the plan Hun ?

Lol just glad it wasn't the same assistant , :)

Oh yeah I forgot, glad you went back and the bag was still there, that means it was ment for you :):) xx

Done the 3L,
Guess who won't sleep tonight lol running along the hall all night

Back