Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Good Morning Vonnie :p hope you had a good nights sleep and are feeling better this morning. Hope you have another fantastic day on plan ! ;) I have drank 500mls of water so far, I'm aiming for 3 litres again today. Going to try and walk a bit too in the garden, the sun is shinning and the weather is beautiful. Are u going for a walk today ? You going to do any crunches ? Hope to catch u with u later Super Sis :D.

Kay xx

HI Von. I am fine - am working through my lunch so finish At 4:30 and just snacking on fruit to keep me going until I get home - have my 2 litre bottle of water on my desk and it is nearly empty so keeping up the water intake. How are you today hun?

Good Morning Vonnie :p hope you had a good nights sleep and are feeling better this morning. Hope you have another fantastic day on plan ! ;) I have drank 500mls of water so far, I'm aiming for 3 litres again today. Going to try and walk a bit too in the garden, the sun is shinning and the weather is beautiful. Are u going for a walk today ? You going to do any crunches ? Hope to catch u with u later Super Sis :D. Kay xx

Hi Hun,
I've been out walking done 3 hours , nothing too fast so feel ok , knee twinges a bit but it's ok,
I've only drank 300ml at moment, didn't want to chance anymore with going out lol,
Take it steady in the garden although you've prob done it now so in that case I hope you took it steady,
It is lovely weather tho , gone a bit cloudy here now ,
Catch you later xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

HI Von. I am fine - am working through my lunch so finish At 4:30 and just snacking on fruit to keep me going until I get home - have my 2 litre bottle of water on my desk and it is nearly empty so keeping up the water intake. How are you today hun?

Well done on the water ,
I'm ok thanks , been out walking for 3hrs just got home,
It going a but cloudy now ,
Once I return to work il be working every weekend I prefer days together in the week to come and stay with OH , just hope I can have the same days off ,

Vonnnnnnnnnnnie :D Afternoon lovely, well done on the walk, your doing super ! I've drank 2litres, 1 litre to go on plant nanny :p. I did a small 10 min walk in the garden lol nothing like your 3 hours, hehe xx

Vonnnnnnnnnnnie :D Afternoon lovely, well done on the walk, your doing super ! I've drank 2litres, 1 litre to go on plant nanny :p. I did a small 10 min walk in the garden lol nothing like your 3 hours, hehe xx
Hiya,
I'm just going to get water it's safe now I'm home lol, Was you ok doing your walk , didn't cause too much pain

Did u see Bevvy's results, she's with u and Em's now in the Century Club :D so happy for her and she got her 7 stone :):) ! xx

Did u see Bevvy's results, she's with u and Em's now in the Century Club :D so happy for her and she got her 7 stone :):) ! xx

I saw yes , I'm thrilled for her, I posted on her diary , she is doing amazing :)

Hiya, I'm just going to get water it's same now I'm home lol,
Was you ok doing your walk , didn't cause too much pain

I am going to increase it by 5 mins each day. I want to get up to 30 mins for the challenge next week. I have done lots of thinking today and chatted with my sis. This is her last week, she will go back next weekend. Next week is 1st July I am going to start my salad challenge and I will go back to group on Thurs 3rd July, but I will start the salad challenge next Monday on 30th June. I will go Asda on weekend before Monday to do my salad shop :). I want to lose half stone in July and get into the 10's :p fingers crossed xx

You know what Vonnie, I know what I'm like in winter, I turn into a couch potato and get really lazy. We only have a short summer anyway so I want to push myself to do the best I can to shift this weight and get to target, I am so raring to go ! Super bunny and Super Vonic, yay ! :superwoman::bunnydance: :D xx

I am going to increase it by 5 mins each day. I want to get up to 30 mins for the challenge next week. I have done lots of thinking today and chatted with my sis. This is her last week, she will go back next weekend. Next week is 1st July I am going to start my salad challenge and I will go back to group on Thurs 3rd July, but I will start the salad challenge next Monday on 30th June. I will go Asda on weekend before Monday to do my salad shop :). I want to lose half stone in July and get into the 10's :p fingers crossed xx

I know your raring to get going but don't set too many challenges , recovery can't be rushed , I know you know your limitations and will ease up if your in pain,
Don't want to sound negative but il worry about you xx

You know what Vonnie, I know what I'm like in winter, I turn into a couch potato and get really lazy. We only have a short summer anyway so I want to push myself to do the best I can to shift this weight and get to target, I am so raring to go ! Super bunny and Super Vonic, yay ! :superwoman::bunnydance: :D xx

You will do it , there's no doubt about that and I'm sure you can get that half stone off ,
Yay were both firing on super powers :)

Back