Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Think I'm going to have an early night sis, got to get up early for work and my back is hurting, been typing a while now. When u back at work ? xx

Yep I get Asda's own, the robinson one has gone up now, I buy the double strength one too, the big bottle, I think its 3 for £3, so £1 for 1.5L bottle which is a bargain ! :p love me bargains xx

Yes their the ones , they had some new flavours when we last got them , think it was a fruit salad one we tried too , that was nice

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh no I'm just waffling hun :), thanks for thinking of me, I don't know Von, I wish I knew. I just feel I'm gonna stay this weight till spring :( xx

Of course I'm gonna think bout you hun,
I luv ya silly xxxx

Think I'm going to have an early night sis, got to get up early for work and my back is hurting, been typing a while now. When u back at work ? xx

Yes no probs,
I'm back at work Tue 18th,
Sleep well sis xxx

Yes no probs,
I'm back at work Tue 18th,
Sleep well sis xxx

Thanks lovely, you too ;). Will text ya in the week with updates :D. It's been great chatting again, miss u lots and lots.

Kay xx

:bighug:

Thanks lovely, you too ;). Will text ya in the week with updates :D. It's been great chatting again, miss u lots and lots. Kay xx :bighug:

Yes me too , it's been great , yea il text you tomorrow hun , won't be our usual breakfast text with me not being at work ;)
Take care lovely xxxx

Yes me too , it's been great , yea il text you tomorrow hun , won't be our usual breakfast text with me not being at work ;)
Take care lovely xxxx

Promise not to wake you :D hehe xx

Morning Von, I rarely feel cold but don't think it's that bad here today anyway, I went out in just a short sleeved top, though we didn't have to walk outside much.
I'm actually having salad for lunch today, mainly because it needs using up :) hope you can find something satisfying. How about soup and a jacket potato? Xx

Morning Von, I rarely feel cold but don't think it's that bad here today anyway, I went out in just a short sleeved top, though we didn't have to walk outside much. I'm actually having salad for lunch today, mainly because it needs using up :) hope you can find something satisfying. How about soup and a jacket potato? Xx

Oh I'm always cold , I'm on sofa under a duvet with bed socks on and a hot water bottle lol,
Yes I've got soup left for today and I have a jacket pot , good idea,
I'm just thinking of going to boots to see if I can get a sample tube of Elizabeth Arden 8 hr cream , chan has scalded his arm , cleverly poured kettle over it , this was s few days ago and he said it's now going dry and tight I know it's good for sunburn so wondered if it will help, , if it doesn't it will help heal my lip as I've got 8 hr cream at home and used it before and it does help, don't really want to buy a tube when I already have, so here's hoping the Arden counter can help :)

Hope you managed to get it Von, poor Chan, that sounds nasty :-( Sounds like you are or were, having a nice time earlier, I'm hoping to get some reading done later, though I have to finish a few presents and things first, to get them put away. xx

Back