Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Have you still been going home for lunch this week ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have you still been going home for lunch this week ?

Yep I have, I do ok at lunch, been having soup last week for the challenge, but I had 2 days off and ate everything in sight :( xx

Probably , I don't know what else is on , then it's Essex later,
Jess and Ricky was only a matter of time ,

Do you watch the Joey Essex show on ITV2 ?

Yep I have, I do ok at lunch, been having soup last week for the challenge, but I had 2 days off and ate everything in sight :( xx

I take it your in walking distance ,
Do you get an hour , that helps too, not that I could go home it 40 mins on the bus , but the shop I covered a couple of days the other week is about 15 min walk

Do you watch the Joey Essex show on ITV2 ?

Is that the educating joey , I haven't watched this latest ones but have in the past ,
That was on gogglebox , where he was in the foreign country of Wales lol

I take it your in walking distance ,
Do you get an hour , that helps too, not that I could go home it 40 mins on the bus , but the shop I covered a couple of days the other week is about 15 min walk

Yep I get an hour, takes me 7-10 mins each way so I get roughly 40 mins to eat. Saves me money too, cant afford lunches out everyday, even takeaway coffees everyday that the girls bring at the office each day, it all adds up. There is a kettle and microwave in the staffroom but nobody uses it :rolleyes:, so I feel odd going in there alone, they all eat out xx

Is that the educating joey , I haven't watched this latest ones but have in the past ,
That was on gogglebox , where he was in the foreign country of Wales lol

I know I couldn't stop laughing :p is he for real, or is he just playing to the cameras ? :D xx

Yep I get an hour, takes me 7-10 mins each way so I get roughly 40 mins to eat. Saves me money too, cant afford lunches out everyday, even takeaway coffees everyday that the girls bring at the office each day, it all adds up. There is a kettle and microwave in the staffroom but nobody uses it :rolleyes:, so I feel odd going in there alone, they all eat out xx

I couldn't afford to buy lunch everyday either ,
Oh that's good still gives you 40 mins ,

I couldn't afford to buy lunch everyday either ,
Oh that's good still gives you 40 mins ,

Yep if I look at it in one way, I couldn't have had it any better in terms of chances for my weightloss, then I can't understand why I'm blowing it sis :( xx

You know I was thinking that , can he really be that stupid ,

I think some of it is play acting, he has to make a career out of it, it has to be. :D xx

Yep if I look at it in one way, I couldn't have had it any better in terms of chances for my weightloss, then I can't understand why I'm blowing it sis :( xx

I don't know , how many times have I been doing the same , it's like I want to lose the weight but the cravings seem to be stronger that I can't ignore them ,

I don't know , how many times have I been doing the same , it's like I want to lose the weight but the cravings seem to be stronger that I can't ignore them ,

I seem to be on the Get Fat Cycle :rolleyes: xx

Are you going to watch X factor ?

Nope I think I will watch it on catch up tomorrow, after chatting with u I'm gonna shower then bed, will watch TOWIE on catch up tomorrow too. xx

Do you watch the jungle ?
That starts soon

Nope cant watch people eating creepy crawlys :eek:, although it might put me off food and help with my weightloss :p xx

Back