Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Oh no lovely, sorry you've been through such a crappy time and I wasn't there for you :sigh:. For starters I'm glad the boiler is getting fixed today and you'll be nice and warm :). From reading your posts I can tell it was probably a couple of things that led to the binge and even when I say that a bar of choccy and crisps is nothing on a whole Chinese buffet which I've had :eek:. Last week I only managed 5 days on plan but still had a loss, my week also started with TOTM which is a right pain in the bum I know. I think the cold weather, being away from Chan, plus TOTM, has probably all added up. Please don't be so hard on yourself hun, your still in with a chance. I know you and I have had so many discussions about this, we never said it would be a straight road, we will have blips along the way and lots of them :p, but its all about dusting ourselves off and getting back on plan and not using it as an excuse to stop like we have in the past. I still don't feel you have done any damage because you've been doing great with your power walking :p, I'm doing zero body magic at the mo :rolleyes:, I'm sure you've already burnt off what you ate and some ! :D

Your simply amazing Von and a huge inspiration to all of us, and no stupid choccy bar is going to take that away from you ;). I could not manage everything the way you do, travelling every week to be with Chan, working long hours in retail, dealing with your knee, being there for yourself and your family and managing your weightloss and that too at nearly 8 stones :eek: ! Please do not underestimate the power it takes to be SUPERVONIC ! :D Not everyone can do it, only you can sis :hug99:.

I must add I have had a difficult week myself, its been pretty much off plan, I've got personal stuff going on at the mo and when that happens as always I turn to food :rolleyes:, I'm going to book next week as hols on the challenge and start fresh next week. Please don't be down, you know you have all your lovely friends on mins supporting you and cheering you on as well as me :D. I love ya and I'm always here for ya whenever you want to chat ;).

I'm in need of motivation myself and will be going through your diary again, you know I love reading `Von talking to Von ' :D . Hope your days been better today. Hopefully we'll catch up soon !

Big big hugs for my sis ! xx

Your a trooper, you'll do this, I know you will !

Kay xx

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Hello popping in to see if you are warm yet. Sorry you are having a bad time hugs x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Aw no Von... sorry to read you are so down on things but gosh, its not really surprising. You've had a tough couple of weeks and then you had one splurge. Its not the end of it all hun. As Kay says, you are a trooper... you know you can get back on it and still have a loss next week. It must be so hard not seeing Chan for a long time. :(

Oh and you don't sound like a head case.... well no more than the rest of us when we've had a bad day or two. It was just chocolate and crisps, one evening.... move on hun and fight back! Big hugs xx

Oh no lovely, sorry you've been through such a crappy time and I wasn't there for you :sigh:. For starters I'm glad the boiler is getting fixed today and you'll be nice and warm :). From reading your posts I can tell it was probably a couple of things that led to the binge and even when I say that a bar of choccy and crisps is nothing on a whole Chinese buffet which I've had :eek:. Last week I only managed 5 days on plan but still had a loss, my week also started with TOTM which is a right pain in the bum I know. I think the cold weather, being away from Chan, plus TOTM, has probably all added up. Please don't be so hard on yourself hun, your still in with a chance. I know you and I have had so many discussions about this, we never said it would be a straight road, we will have blips along the way and lots of them :p, but its all about dusting ourselves off and getting back on plan and not using it as an excuse to stop like we have in the past. I still don't feel you have done any damage because you've been doing great with your power walking :p, I'm doing zero body magic at the mo :rolleyes:, I'm sure you've already burnt off what you ate and some ! :D Your simply amazing Von and a huge inspiration to all of us, and no stupid choccy bar is going to take that away from you ;). I could not manage everything the way you do, travelling every week to be with Chan, working long hours in retail, dealing with your knee, being there for yourself and your family and managing your weightloss and that too at nearly 8 stones :eek: ! Please do not underestimate the power it takes to be SUPERVONIC ! :D Not everyone can do it, only you can sis :hug99:. I must add I have had a difficult week myself, its been pretty much off plan, I've got personal stuff going on at the mo and when that happens as always I turn to food :rolleyes:, I'm going to book next week as hols on the challenge and start fresh next week. Please don't be down, you know you have all your lovely friends on mins supporting you and cheering you on as well as me :D. I love ya and I'm always here for ya whenever you want to chat ;). I'm in need of motivation myself and will be going through your diary again, you know I love reading `Von talking to Von ' :D . Hope your days been better today. Hopefully we'll catch up soon ! Big big hugs for my sis ! xx Your a trooper, you'll do this, I know you will ! Kay xx :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Oh sis,
Feel a bit better today ,
Von has given Von a good talking to , lol
I just hate the way it keeps happening but if I haven't overcome it for the last 30 years I guess it ain't gonna change ,
Il keep plodding along hopefully finding the right direction ,
You'll do great hun as you say give yourself time to sort your head and once you hit the gym you will be on fire ,

Yes the boiler is fixed its so nice not to be shivering all night ,

Hope to catch up soon , I'm just going for a bath then think I'm gonna hit the pillow , xxxx

Aw no Von... sorry to read you are so down on things but gosh, its not really surprising. You've had a tough couple of weeks and then you had one splurge. Its not the end of it all hun. As Kay says, you are a trooper... you know you can get back on it and still have a loss next week. It must be so hard not seeing Chan for a long time. :( Oh and you don't sound like a head case.... well no more than the rest of us when we've had a bad day or two. It was just chocolate and crisps, one evening.... move on hun and fight back! Big hugs xx

Thanks Linda,
I feel better today , wish I could control it better and not give in to these cravings ,

Thanks Linda,
I feel better today , wish I could control it better and not give in to these cravings ,

It takes minutes to devour those things Von and with hindsight we all wish we had controlled it but it just ain't that easy! :mad:
Really glad you feel better today, you sounded so fed up in your post. Sorry I hadn't seen it yesterday or I'd have commented. Getting back on the wagon and moving on is the thing and you sound ready to jump right back on board. xx

It takes minutes to devour those things Von and with hindsight we all wish we had controlled it but it just ain't that easy! :mad: Really glad you feel better today, you sounded so fed up in your post. Sorry I hadn't seen it yesterday or I'd have commented. Getting back on the wagon and moving on is the thing and you sound ready to jump right back on board. xx

I'm jumping back on , strapping myself in snd throwing the key away

Morning glad to hear your heating us sorted ours is too.
Have a good day and forget about the past few days

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I've STS this week , don't know how coz my clothes feel so tight , especially my blouse , but that could have something to do with the 2 layers I've got underneath it ,
Von sit down and listen to me ,
Do you like the way you feel ?
Do you like the way clothes feel ?
Do you like the way you look ?
Do you want you life to carry on like this?

If the answer to all the above is no .............

Get your self sorted stop dwelling on the past and focus on how good you are going to look and feel ,
Nuff said :):):)

You sounded like me last weekend! Know that feeling all too well. im working day to day at the moment, if yesterday was bad i try to forget and try today. It seems to have worked as ive been having more 'on plan' than 'off' at the moment.
You missy are an inspiration that has worked her way to a great loss to date. You CAN do this cos you are supervonic as Kay would say. Be proud of your achievements, look forward to your next goal make it a small one and when uve hit it you'll feel great. Then the next and the next... you will win this battle.
Here Von can you remind me of this when im having my bubble wobble please?

Have a nice Sunday babe. Xx

You sounded like me last weekend! Know that feeling all too well. im working day to day at the moment, if yesterday was bad i try to forget and try today. It seems to have worked as ive been having more 'on plan' than 'off' at the moment. You missy are an inspiration that has worked her way to a great loss to date. You CAN do this cos you are supervonic as Kay would say. Be proud of your achievements, look forward to your next goal make it a small one and when uve hit it you'll feel great. Then the next and the next... you will win this battle. Here Von can you remind me of this when im having my bubble wobble please? Have a nice Sunday babe. Xx

Thanks bubble ,
Yes I need to just focus on one day at a time , or an hour at s time ATM lol,
I've just scoffed a cheese and onion pie , WHY DID I DO THAT, ?
Forget it move on , focus on the rest of the day ,
Your right bubble I need to sit and look at my next goal , I think it's because I'm constantly playing catch up it depresses me, but the way I'm going il be trying to catch up a mountain where as its a slight hill ATM ,

Il remind you hun , your wise words have helped xxxx

That's put a vision in my mind , I'm trying to climb this hill without any grips on my shoes it's icy and I'm slipping back but I keep trying and with determination I reach the top ,
( my 8 St award again)
Then I find a sledge I jump on it whizz down the other side and all the other little hills are easier ,

My target xxxxx

Back