Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Please let it be that easy :):):)

Off to bed , feel shattered , I know extra weight isn't helping the situation,
Alarm goes off at 4.30 so need to get to bed if I've any chance of lifting my head off my pillow in the morning,
Night night all
Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww night night :nightf: hun, sweet dreams xxx
Will catch up on what you been up to, hope to speak to you soon xxx

Aww bless you hun, what a horrible time you've been having....and well done for only scoffing the choccy and crisps I have just been told I probably need to go on insulin as my diabetes hba1c levels are real high and I was so upset I binged the rest of the week, now back under control.
I applaud you :clap: for maintaining and talking yourself back on the wagon, feel I have to do the same . ttfn for now hun xxx:hug99:xxxx

Aww bless you hun, what a horrible time you've been having....and well done for only scoffing the choccy and crisps I have just been told I probably need to go on insulin as my diabetes hba1c levels are real high and I was so upset I binged the rest of the week, now back under control. I applaud you :clap: for maintaining and talking yourself back on the wagon, feel I have to do the same . ttfn for now hun xxx:hug99:xxxx

It's so hard , I still taking it day by day , but I could be doing better , not having real bad days almost went home via poundland yesterday but stopped myself ,

Hello sis, sorry I've not been around, not been feeling great :( xx

No apology needed sis ,
We're all here for you when ever you feel up to popping on ,
Hope your aunt is ok , I know how close you are and you are frantic with worry ,
Take care of yourself , don't stress bout the plan it will happen sweetie ,
Love you loads xxxxx

I thought my scales were wrong when it said sts , but I weighed at chans last night when I got here and that was the same , so I'm pleased coz I really do feel like I've gained , I feel bloated and awkward you know when everything is an effort and you bang in to things , or is that just me ;)

I really do need to get sorted I thought my pending op would get me back on plan but I'm still messing about ,I start the day really good and focused by mid afternoon I'm thinking what can I get from poundland , I think it's s habit I got into and I need to snap out of it,
I know SW gives us Syns but I don't tend to use them on choc or crisps ect coz I always want more I don't seem to be able to control myself to have s bit today and then a bit tomorrow , if I taste it I know it's there and want more , hench the whole multi pack will be gone,
So my syns sre usually lowish and used on coffee mate, or options etc,

I thought my scales were wrong when it said sts , but I weighed at chans last night when I got here and that was the same , so I'm pleased coz I really do feel like I've gained , I feel bloated and awkward you know when everything is an effort and you bang in to things , or is that just me ;)

I really do need to get sorted I thought my pending op would get me back on plan but I'm still messing about ,I start the day really good and focused by mid afternoon I'm thinking what can I get from poundland , I think it's s habit I got into and I need to snap out of it,
I know SW gives us Syns but I don't tend to use them on choc or crisps ect coz I always want more I don't seem to be able to control myself to have s bit today and then a bit tomorrow , if I taste it I know it's there and want more , hench the whole multi pack will be gone,
So my syns sre usually lowish and used on coffee mate, or options etc,

Really glad you got a sts then Von. I agree its horrible when you just don't feel comfortable in your body. I don't necessarily mean clothes being too tight... just that sometimes I feel like anything touching my skin is uncomfortable but its more from the inside than outside, if that makes any sense. lol, probably not :D

Its a shame using your syns for portioned choc or crisps doesn't work for you. I do find that they help me, but I do try and save them for later in the day so I have something to look forward to but also so I don't use them and then still blowout later. Doesn't always work of course :rolleyes:

Anyway, keep at it hun and keep posting. Keep away from Poundland!! :p

Good morning Von, well done on the sts :clap: hahaha I did laugh when you said about feeling bloated and awkward and everything is an effort and you bang into things ...let me reassure you, you're not alone there I get the exact same feeling and I thought it was literally just me.
I'm also with you on the portioned choc or crisps, all or nothing girl me lol
Oh I have to say a big thank you for recommending those salted caramel green tea bags....omg I never ever thought I would see the day when I absolutely adore green tea, they are so moresome, now there's something I could get really hooked on, even now I am limiting myself to 3 cups a day lol

I use all my syns most days, usually in meals ...like gravy or adding things like mango chutney to chilli or sweet chilli to a stir fry, tastes divine and because they are synned I don't feel guilty ...I believe this sw plan is about finding out what works for you and not feeling guilty when you don't always get it right, we're human and we make mistakes...we just need to immediately draw that line and move on.

Hope you have a great day lovely lady xxx:hug99:xxx

Last edited:
Good news on the sets von- you could feel bigger if your just a bit bloated but sometimes its all in our heads! Hope you have a good day, avoid pound land, too many bargains ;-) x

Hi Rosie,
Yes the bloat had gone s bit and I am feeling better ,
lol poundland , I did resist tho :)

Really glad you got a sts then Von. I agree its horrible when you just don't feel comfortable in your body. I don't necessarily mean clothes being too tight... just that sometimes I feel like anything touching my skin is uncomfortable but its more from the inside than outside, if that makes any sense. lol, probably not :D Its a shame using your syns for portioned choc or crisps doesn't work for you. I do find that they help me, but I do try and save them for later in the day so I have something to look forward to but also so I don't use them and then still blowout later. Doesn't always work of course :rolleyes: Anyway, keep at it hun and keep posting. Keep away from Poundland!! :p

I could try leaving Syns till later but I know deep down it prob won't work,
Maybe I'm better sticking to what does work for me WHEN I get my blooming head sorted proper

Good morning Von, well done on the sts :clap: hahaha I did laugh when you said about feeling bloated and awkward and everything is an effort and you bang into things ...let me reassure you, you're not alone there I get the exact same feeling and I thought it was literally just me. I'm also with you on the portioned choc or crisps, all or nothing girl me lol Oh I have to say a big thank you for recommending those salted caramel green tea bags....omg I never ever thought I would see the day when I absolutely adore green tea, they are so moresome, now there's something I could get really hooked on, even now I am limiting myself to 3 cups a day lol I use all my syns most days, usually in meals ...like gravy or adding things like mango chutney to chilli or sweet chilli to a stir fry, tastes divine and because they are synned I don't feel guilty ...I believe this sw plan is about finding out what works for you and not feeling guilty when you don't always get it right, we're human and we make mistakes...we just need to immediately draw that line and move on. Hope you have a great day lovely lady xxx:hug99:xxx

Hi lily , I've been reading your diary but not had time to post , sorry bout the Dr / nurse, good for you getting done things sorted when you saw the Dr, our surgery is the same re one ailment per appointment,

I hate the feeling of awkwardness I was struggling to put into words how it is , it's horrible isn't it lily , but we're survivors and fighters and we will get to where we want to be and that feeling will be gone forever :)

I kept meaning to ask if you liked the green tea , so glad you did and green tea is good for our bodies , it is amazing tho I do agree,

Take care hun
Xxxxxxxxx

Going to grab some lunch , then off to look round,
It's meant to snow , hope it doesn't or if it does it's gone by tomorrow for me leaving to go back home , I'm due back at work tomorrow lunch time ,

Hey Von, hope you're having a lovely weekend, with or without the snow. We had our first lot of substantial snow this morning at 6am by 10 it had completely disappeared lol, we have had a few snow showers but they didn't last long or settle, this is the first one that has ..it started snowing again 10 mins go but has turned into rain now lol.
That green tea is delicious, I have converted 3 people up to now that were adamant they would never drink green tea lol
Anyway off to ill in my diary and the read up more on my diabetes, forearmed is forewarned is the saying isn't it, should have read these books a good few years ago really :giggle:
Take care lovely and speak soon xx:hug99:xx

Back