Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Aw sorry to hear about your kitty :-( I'd be lost without my Binx. Hope you're OK xx

Thanks Rosie
Had a little cry ,
Ok at the moment xxx

Hi Von
How sad babes im sorry for you.:( They do become part of the family dont they?
Thats why I wont have pets I cant handle the sadness when they are gone.
Hope ur ok my lovely and will have many memories to treasure. Hugs. X

:(:( ...oh no sis really sorry to hear about your poor kitty. Hope your ok lovely .

Big big hugs.

Kay xx

:bighug:

Hi Von How sad babes im sorry for you.:( They do become part of the family dont they? Thats why I wont have pets I cant handle the sadness when they are gone. Hope ur ok my lovely and will have many memories to treasure. Hugs. X

Thanks bubble,
It's heartbreaking , I think we've all decided we arnt getting anymore , although tbh it wouldn't take much persuasion to get one, but we can't go through this again ,

:(:( ...oh no sis really sorry to hear about your poor kitty. Hope your ok lovely . Big big hugs. Kay xx :bighug:

Hi kay :(
It's hard , the house felt so strange without her ,
My sis is deverstated it was her cat , she and Gary got her after they been together a year , she was so small about 8 weeks old I think she was , I can remember the day she got her , they lived in s flat but when they moved out mum talked them into coming back to ours , so obviously tab came with them , mum and I had 2 cats , it was a bit fiesty at first but eventually it settled down , tab was the only one left so now it will be strange with no cats at all ,
I'm on a weeks hol now so I came to Chans straight from work , but sis been on the phone crying I wish I was there to give her a hug ,

Just sat in bed reading , not sure what to do today ,
It's really foggy ATM ,
I don't need to buy any food so I will just be wandering if I go out ,
Il decide in a while,
Chan still asleep , bless

Hello lovely Von, sorry to hear about your pussycat, we had 2 cats mother and son up till 2 years ago, the son was put to sleep on 29th December and then the mother was also put to sleep on 30th April my daughters birthday, with exactly the same symptoms as your kitty, I loved those 2 so much and can't bare to even think about getting more they were my babies, my dog Chester is nearly 10 and is beginning to show signs of aging, he's a pedigree Labrador and struggles with his back legs bless him, can totally empathise with you hun :bighug:
Aaaah lazy Sunday afternoons, love them, enjoy hun xxx:hug99:xxx

Reading anything good xx

Of all the books to be reading is was about a cat,
Anyway finished it this morning , I'm going to start the skin collector by Jeffrey Deaver, , it's the same detective that was in the bone collector , if you've seen the film I think it connected ,

Hello lovely Von, sorry to hear about your pussycat, we had 2 cats mother and son up till 2 years ago, the son was put to sleep on 29th December and then the mother was also put to sleep on 30th April my daughters birthday, with exactly the same symptoms as your kitty, I loved those 2 so much and can't bare to even think about getting more they were my babies, my dog Chester is nearly 10 and is beginning to show signs of aging, he's a pedigree Labrador and struggles with his back legs bless him, can totally empathise with you hun :bighug: Aaaah lazy Sunday afternoons, love them, enjoy hun xxx:hug99:xxx

It's awful ,
I want another but I don't think we will get one , don't want to go through this again ,
I'd love a dog too

So sorry to hear about your cat Von, it is so hard when you're used to them being there and suddenly they're not. I know what you mean about not getting another one. We have said the same but now and again I'm very tempted.
Hope Chan is looking after you :) xx

Of all the books to be reading is was about a cat,
Anyway finished it this morning , I'm going to start the skin collector by Jeffrey Deaver, , it's the same detective that was in the bone collector , if you've seen the film I think it connected ,

No I've not seen it. But my step dad likes his books. And was it the one about bob the cat xx

Back