Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

I've just been dr about my knee , bein sent for a MRI scan thinks it a cartlidge tear, he asked bout work wen I said I've got over 50 stairs to climb to go toilet and staff room he said no way until we see what happened its a no, so I'm signed off for 2 weeks ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've just been dr about my knee , bein sent for a MRI scan thinks it a cartlidge tear, he asked bout work wen I said I've got over 50 stairs to climb to go toilet and staff room he said no way until we see what happened its a no, so I'm signed off for 2 weeks , Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh poor you
but enjoy your two weeks off from work
could be more .....

Thanks guys xx
I've been resting wiv feet up and hot water bottle on my knee,
I'm still focused on a January restart ,

Hi

I'm a newbie on the site and as it looks like you have been on the site for a while so just wondered if you could point me in the direction of the best threads to look at. I'm starting anew in 2014; I've done Slimming World before but needed to get myself in the right frame of mind. Any tips you can give me about the site would be good. I came to look at people's diaries; do you think this is a good way of keeping focused?

Rita

Hi I'm a newbie on the site and as it looks like you have been on the site for a while so just wondered if you could point me in the direction of the best threads to look at. I'm starting anew in 2014; I've done Slimming World before but needed to get myself in the right frame of mind. Any tips you can give me about the site would be good. I came to look at people's diaries; do you think this is a good way of keeping focused? Rita
i too are starting afresh in 2014,
There's loads of great threads on here , yea wandering round diaries is always good for new ideas and to realise that when you struggle your not alone ,

Good luck on your journey lets hope 2014 is our path to a slim and healthy life xxx

i too are starting afresh in 2014,
There's loads of great threads on here , yea wandering round diaries is always good for new ideas and to realise that when you struggle your not alone ,

Good luck on your journey lets hope 2014 is our path to a slim and healthy life xxx

Yes, I'm finding lots of things that will help and advise and I've started my own diary which will hopefully keep me focused. 2014 really is going to be my year; hope it's yours too.

Thanks for replying and pointing me in the right direction. xx

Back