Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Hi Yvonne, I've been reading your diary and another one I can identify with in lots of ways. I'm a rotten sleeper, most nights I'm happy if I get five hours, some nights its more like three and nothing I've tried really helps. I've given in and mostly read my Kindle (I bought a paperwhite which doesn't need a light on, so I don't disturb hubby) and just read till I'm feeling really sleepy. If I still can't sleep then, I give it half an hour and if still awake I sit up and read again as nothing worse than clock watching. (Actually I've removed the clock from my side of the bed as I found it more stressful to keep looking and thinking I should be asleep, than to not know the time.
Anyway, I'm really impressed with your diary and losses, you've done amazingly well and battled through when it seemed not getting anywhere. Keep at it, oh and I do find that keeping up the water intake does seem to help with sleeping, strangely.

Hi Yvonne, I'm really impressed with your diary and losses, you've done amazingly well .

Yay ! You found Vonnies diary too :D. Good to have u on here Cloudy6. Vonnie is amazing, her journey has been remarkable and she is a huge inspiration to many of us. Some days I feel I have done well but she has lost double of what I have :eek:, she keeps me going and has helped me so much on my journey, she is simply brill ! You've come to the right place, you will find loads of inspiration on here :):). Good luck with the rest of your journey Cloudy6, your doing amazing too hun. ;)

Kay xx

Kay xx

Vonnnnnnnnnnnie :D afternoon lovely, hope u slept well. How are u hun ? I went to the shops with my sis in the morning. First time I've been out since op, I was ok to walk which is good. I bought the slimatee it was on offer in H&B. I haven't drank much water though so need to get a move on. Will try and catch up with u later. Hope your doing well on the exercise and water today :p. Speak soon.

Kay xx

Hi Yvonne, I've been reading your diary and another one I can identify with in lots of ways. I'm a rotten sleeper, most nights I'm happy if I get five hours, some nights its more like three and nothing I've tried really helps. I've given in and mostly read my Kindle (I bought a paperwhite which doesn't need a light on, so I don't disturb hubby) and just read till I'm feeling really sleepy. If I still can't sleep then, I give it half an hour and if still awake I sit up and read again as nothing worse than clock watching. (Actually I've removed the clock from my side of the bed as I found it more stressful to keep looking and thinking I should be asleep, than to not know the time. Anyway, I'm really impressed with your diary and losses, you've done amazingly well and battled through when it seemed not getting anywhere. Keep at it, oh and I do find that keeping up the water intake does seem to help with sleeping, strangely.

Hiya glad to have you on my diary :)
It been a long long journey but I'm getting there, everyone in here is brill , and Kay gives me a kick up the bum which is much needed, gotta love her :)
Seriously tho everyone is brill never any negative comments no matter how were feeling we all give each other 100%,
Sleep pattern , yea it's terrible , I got a kindle but it was about a month before the paper White were advertised , typical , or I use the app on my phone,

Il sure it will sort itself out ,
Catch you late Hun xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Vonnnnnnnnnnnie :D afternoon lovely, hope u slept well. How are u hun ? I went to the shops with my sis in the morning. First time I've been out since op, I was ok to walk which is good. I bought the slimatee it was on offer in H&B. I haven't drank much water though so need to get a move on. Will try and catch up with u later. Hope your doing well on the exercise and water today :p. Speak soon. Kay xx

Hiya secret sis ,
Yayyyy to going out and doing a bit of shopping you doing really well,
I've done bout an hour walking and drank about a litre of water,
Just back getting mr bags ready to go home bruv in law finishing early today just informed me,
I'm feeling anxious bout meeting tomorrow Kay,
I don't know why I always worry about everything ,
Anyway hope to catch you later Hun
Take care xxx

Hi Von, hope you are having a good day. I've not been able to catch up on all your diary it moves way too fast but it seems as though you are still recovering but must be doing OK cos of your long walks I am impressed. :D

Hi patsy
Going home this afternoon, got a return to work meeting tomorrow with regional manager , feeling a bit anxious

I can understand you feeling anxious about tomorrow Von but I'm sure your regional manager will be understanding about that and by tomorrow evening you'll wonder why you got so worked up about it xx

Your right Mandy , she is really nice and I'm sure tomorrow afternoon il be thinking what was all the panic over ,
Fingerscrossed xx

Von I know how you feel I worry when I have nothing to worry over. I do hope you get some sleep tho X Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Cheryl , glad someone else feels the same bout things,

Good luck with the meeting tomorrow, I know u prob won't sleep tonight because your anxious but try and have an early night hun, I bet the meeting will go really well :D I'm staying positive for you ! xx

It will all be over with a blink of an eye. I will be thinking bout u tomorrow. What time is the interview ? xx

Whoopsie think I missed u :(. Good luck with the meeting hun, hope it all goes well for you lovely, will be thinking of you, try not to stress !

Hugs Kay xx
:bighug:

Hey hunny,

Hope you're having a good day. Sending you good vibes for the interview tomorrow, I'm sure it'll go well. xxxx

Back