Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Yep it was the last episode of the series last week but they are coming out with a summer special which has been shot in new York, I think that will be coming up after TOWIE finishes :D xx

I wondered if when one finishes the other one starts

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Vonnie I'm going to log off now, going to get something to eat and take meds, will be on later and try and catch u then. Try and have something to eat too and get some rest hun. Speak soon :):) xx

Ok Hun , if I don't get bk on il catch you Friday, I am feeing tired for some strange reason lol

Me and my sister are going to stay at my aunties tomorrow, so I will not be online tomorrow, but I will be back on Friday morning :) xx

Have a lovely day with your sister and auntie, you deserve it. If its anything like when I get together with my sister there will be a lot of chatting going on :blahblah:

Glad your meeting went well hun and you've got an extra week off :) Hopefully you can relax a bit more now and try and enjoy the time off you've got left xxx

Evening Von - sounds like a productive meeting hun. Try and get some sleep tonight otherwise your gonna make yourself ill. xx

Hehe :giggle: everyone is sending Vonnie off to bed lol. Watch TOWIE hun then off to bed. Night night lovely, catch up with u on Friday :):) xx

ooooh.. missed my nightime bud tonight, hope you have abetter night Vonn, glad everything went well today. Just enjoy what time you have left now. gnight sweet. x

Evening Von - sounds like a productive meeting hun. Try and get some sleep tonight otherwise your gonna make yourself ill. xx

It went well Sheila , oh I went bed early and slept like a log xx

Hehe :giggle: everyone is sending Vonnie off to bed lol. Watch TOWIE hun then off to bed. Night night lovely, catch up with u on Friday :):) xx

Ha ha , I started watching TOWIE but did fall asleep before it finished, il need to try catch up with it ,

ooooh.. missed my nightime bud tonight, hope you have abetter night Vonn, glad everything went well today. Just enjoy what time you have left now. gnight sweet. x

Oh I slept bubble, was dead on my feet lol,

Back