Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Hey vonny, how are you doing? Hope you managed some sleep eventually. Its horrible being awake half the night, grr xx

Hey vonny, how are you doing? Hope you managed some sleep eventually. Its horrible being awake half the night, grr xx

I'm terrible lately

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol bless you. What do you fancy xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm quite fancying spaghetti on toast,
Fancying something tasty before I start the salad challenge so really undecided,
The scales were showing up this morning so not really following plan today , will get focused for tomorrow,
It just amazes me how much my scales go up , I read other diaries and they say they've eaten off plan eg crisps biccys etc etc and they gain 1 or 2 lb, mine jump up mammoth style,
Oh well I guess were all different

Boo to scales mine go up sometimes without any reason too. I don't blame you having something you fancy before you start your challenge. I'm sure you'll do fab with it you usually do. Yeah our bodies all react differently xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Decided on spaghetti on toast , really enjoyed it god knows what scales will show in the morning I had a gain mid week after the stressing over the meeting then the meals with sis and the Chinese take away , yum yum, wasn't following plan last couple of days , so I was already on a 4lb gain I know it will be more in the morning coz I've had bread today and I've planned to have pasta for tea , stocking up on carbs before the challenge , but I'm not getting depressed or stressing ,

It just sucks to think I'm gonna be a stone heavier than before I had my operation , but on a plus it's not 2 stone :)

Yes Von think of the positives. Enjoy your carbs while you can, I'm sure they will be down next Monday after your week of the turbo challenge. Xx

I know the challenge will be good , but when I think I've let myself gain so much it sucks,
It's just not gone my way since my op, I was halfway through the 13's now in back halfway into the 14's making my way back to 15 if I'm not careful,

I'm not going to let myself get depressed over it or it will ruin next week for me ,
I'm focusing on a good week

No Hun onwards and upwards but downwards on the scales just think about how far you've come already it's an amazing achievement and I hope I can loose as much as you xx

I'm just going round in circles at the moment , I think my journeys stuck on the roundabout and I keep missing the exit lol

The suns decided to show itself now , clouds have cleared and now nice blue sky

Back