Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Morning :) Hope you slept well and raring to go on the Salad Challenge, which should be a great start to the July Challenge. x

Hi Cheryl, Mandy and cloudy
Yes I slept better I woke at 4 but got bk to sleep,

Yes looking forward to starting the challenge and making a dent in July :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hmmm you've made me think now too :D lol, morning lovely xx

Certainly made me think and it's so reachable before my op I'd lost 3st from January to may,
So surly can do similar from now to Xmas, just annoying I've put a stone in since op or I could of been looking at target for Christmas , what better present could I get,
Never know though could do it , ,
I'm certainly going to give it a good go

Kay can you imagine it
Me having my bruv in law put my 10 st or 10.5 st shiny in my sig for Xmas ,
I've got goose bumps thinking about it,
Please remind me off this when I'm wavering in the future and craving stuff

Ok can't put it off any longer , posted on almost everyone's diary but have to do the inevitable and fess up to an 8lb gain , oh f*EURk,
My own fault,

Moving on from it , got the thought of what I can achieve for Xmas now and focusing on that , forwards not backwards

Day 1 of the salad challenge , super Vonic is coming to get you :)

Oh Von - you wouldn't have had a gain if not for your op - considering that you weren't in control of cooking for yourself and your body magic was really reduced I think you did well to keep it to 8lb. I know how determined you are, that 8lb and more will be off before you know it. Onwards and downwards!! :D

Thanks Mandy,
Yea exercise was seriously reduced , I'm focused again now ,

Ok can't put it off any longer , posted on almost everyone's diary but have to do the inevitable and fess up to an 8lb gain , oh f*EURk,
My own fault,

Moving on from it , got the thought of what I can achieve for Xmas now and focusing on that , forwards not backwards

Day 1 of the salad challenge , super Vonic is coming to get you :)

You've drawn your own line under it and are 100% right in ignoring it now and moving on. The July challenge made you think of how much more you could lose by the end of the year and focus on that. What's done is done and was really only because of your op anyway, it's surprising with the stress of that, along with the lack of exercise, that you didn't gain more!
Be positive hun, you've lost SO much already, you can definitely do more! :):):)

You've drawn your own line under it and are 100% right in ignoring it now and moving on. The July challenge made you think of how much more you could lose by the end of the year and focus on that. What's done is done and was really only because of your op anyway, it's surprising with the stress of that, along with the lack of exercise, that you didn't gain more! Be positive hun, you've lost SO much already, you can definitely do more! :):):)

Thanks cloudy ,
I'm gonna give it my all,

Ello lovely hows your day been? Ive mananged an early finish whoop whoop and im doing the same tomorrow :D

Looking forward to seeing how you do on your challenge because im ignoring everything you said before you drew the line ;) todays a new day lovely xx

Ok can't put it off any longer , posted on almost everyone's diary but have to do the inevitable and fess up to an 8lb gain , oh f*EURk, My own fault, Moving on from it , got the thought of what I can achieve for Xmas now and focusing on that , forwards not backwards Day 1 of the salad challenge , super Vonic is coming to get you :) Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Loving your attitude von! I've also been thinking about Christmas and I'm seriously gunning for my 10 stone award too. Imagine how amazing that will be! I'm sure we can both do it, 7lbs a month for me so need to seriously get focused now xx

Been out walking
1hr 45 mins
3.77 miles
12,171 steps
368 calories,

Having to re charge phone it flashing low battery

Back