Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Thank you Hun, xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Von. Good luck today. Glad works easing you in gently. Have a good one. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck at hospital x

Sent from my D2303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks everyone for kind wishes,
Work was ok , at last I get to see my store up and running , knee did ache but I got there ,

Been hosp , been told not to attempt to squat or kneel on it , I said it hurts when I try he was no no no don't even try , what cartilidge you have left isn't strong enough it will rip,
And I'm putting too much stress in the bones by doing that also,
He wants to see me in 6 months to see how things are then ,

Glad work was ok and also your appt. make sure you stress what he said at work, 100% no kneeling or squatting, so tough if they want you to check bottom shelves, you can't! Did he put that in writing for you? X

Glad work was ok and also your appt. make sure you stress what he said at work, 100% no kneeling or squatting, so tough if they want you to check bottom shelves, you can't! Did he put that in writing for you? X Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No he didn't

Feeling slightly better thanks. I don't do well in the heat lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Me neither - it must be the humidity as I am on abroad lol

Evening Von - glad today went ok for you chick. Ah make sure you take note of the doc and that work are aware of what he said, dont want you going off sick again and back to square 1 xx

Where are you xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Meant to say I'm okay abroad. It is just here in the UK that the heat gets to me. - sorry.

Evening Vonnie my day went crap :( (more bout that on my diary) glad you hospital appointment went well and work was good. Hopefully will get to catch up with you later tonight xx

Back