Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Oh no, hope your bath relaxed you and you slept well hun. :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've wi this morning and STS, I'm ok with that totm is here and major bloat,
So it's better than a gain ;)

Just realised I've only done 5 days in the salad challenge too , so a full week could of maybe got 1 or 2 lb off x

Hello hun mines not that better this week due to TOTM too, no worries next week we'll both kick some butt ! :D

Kay xx

Vonnie I hope you enjoy your day out with the family and I will put u down for 5 days on the challenge. I hope we can catch up later tonight. :):)

Kay xx

Thanks ladies,
No I've got pain but I've decided it's not going to ruin my life as much as I can I'm going to get out and about , I'm in pain sat doing nothing so I might as well be out and about enjoying life xxx,

Thanks ladies,
No I've got pain but I've decided it's not going to ruin my life as much as I can I'm going to get out and about , I'm in pain sat doing nothing so I might as well be out and about enjoying life xxx,

I'm loving your spirit Vonnie in this post. Well done hun :). I've sent u a pm, looking forward to your reply xx

Vonnie, TOWIE's on tonight :D, hope you come on before then. We haven't had a proper catch up in ages. Hope you had a fab day out today with your sis, your online sis is missing you now ;).

Kay xx

Hi sis,
Had a lovely day , all in all walked 6.85 miles, yea I've a bit of pain but I'm ok,
As I said Kay no matter what I do I have pain wether it resting or walking,
The only thing I am drawing the line at us squatting and kneeling in it , although that's easier said than done , ie low shelves , but as much as I can I will avoid this as thus is what will do more damage,
Obviously if it gets too bad I will ease off a bit but I'm not prepared to out my life on hold ,
Catch up is well over due , I dont know where the evenings go , xx

Hi sis,
Had a lovely day , all in all walked 6.85 miles, yea I've a bit of pain but I'm ok,
As I said Kay no matter what I do I have pain wether it resting or walking,
The only thing I am drawing the line at us squatting and kneeling in it , although that's easier said than done , ie low shelves , but as much as I can I will avoid this as thus is what will do more damage,
Obviously if it gets too bad I will ease off a bit but I'm not prepared to out my life on hold ,
Catch up is well over due , I dont know where the evenings go , xx

Vonnie I'm glad your working out a balance that works for you. I can identify with how you feel about putting things on hold. That's how I feel, that I want to be able to go out and go gym and do normal things and get back to work, but I will have to put it all on hold for now and it is frustrating . I'm glad you can at least move forward with things. But keep an eye on the pain all the time hun, don't overdo it. Take regular breaks when you need them.

I'm sure you must be looking forward to pay day :D have you got a big wish list in your mind already ?

Kay xx

Vonnie TOWIE will be on soon, going to have an early night now, hope you have a fab day at work tomorrow, hopefully we will catch up then. Take care sis, I have emptied my inbox for you, I will check your pm tomorrow :):). Night night.

Kay xx

Afternoon Vonnie :), I'm just going out for my walk now. Day 1 of the challenge, hope its going well for you too. Thanks for your pm hun, I will reply once I'm back. I hope you have a fab day at work and your not in too much pain with your knee. Hope to catch up later sis :hug99:.

Kay xx

Afternoon Vonnie :), I'm just going out for my walk now. Day 1 of the challenge, hope its going well for you too. Thanks for your pm hun, I will reply once I'm back. I hope you have a fab day at work and your not in too much pain with your knee. Hope to catch up later sis :hug99:.

Kay xx

Hi Von, hope you're feeling less pain today :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back