Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Not sure what my plans are for tomorrow,
Chan unsure if he off , his boss asked if he could work but he not decided,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Happy to say ....................
3lb loss this morning thanks to Kay's salad challenge,
I've reclaimed my 8 st back , as I said on the salad thread one of these days the yo-yos thread is gonna snap, it's used that much,
Hope fully il cling on to it and reach my next award ,
Oh a week off now but hope not to do too much damage ,

Yay! Well done on a fabby loss and for breaking that stubborn 8 stone barrier again! Next stop 8.5 st, I've no doubt it'll be yours very soon xxx

Yay! Well done on a fabby loss and for breaking that stubborn 8 stone barrier again! Next stop 8.5 st, I've no doubt it'll be yours very soon xxx

Maybe a few week off Bev,
Not doing brilliant this week but hoping from tomorrow I can get back focused ,
Other wise my trousers won't fit lol, I've just gone down a size so there's no room available ,
Il have to try them before weekend might result in buying another pair but I hope not ,
Yea I want that 8.5 although by what I just wrote it doesn't seem it ,
My plan was to aim for 8.5 by September

Think is time to get a shower then bed , my knee is aching a bit ,
Catch you all tomorrow xxx

Maybe a few week off Bev,
Not doing brilliant this week but hoping from tomorrow I can get back focused ,
Other wise my trousers won't fit lol, I've just gone down a size so there's no room available ,
Il have to try them before weekend might result in buying another pair but I hope not ,
Yea I want that 8.5 although by what I just wrote it doesn't seem it ,
My plan was to aim for 8.5 by September

You can try some jumping jacks for the trousers to fit :D hehe, night night sis xx

Hair done , had 3 shades of blonde put through it , just to break it uo a little , was starting to look very light almost white so roots looked really noticeable , il see how I find it now ,
Then went and had my eyebrows waxed and tinted, usually have them threaded but fancied a change plus it was straight opposite the hairdressers , and it looked ready to pour down so didn't want to be caught out in town as no coat with me

, Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tried work trousers on, they still fit actually feel a bit loose , god knows how coz scales are showing a gain this morning , but that could be due to another big meal last night , Chan made sea bass, with rice and prawns was absolute delish ,
I didn't want to wait till Monday morning and then find my trousers busting at the seams lol ,

Morning everyone
Feel tired today , woke up at 3, then half 5 got up had a cuppa watched tele then came back to bed at 7.45, just woke but feel shattered, my plan was to walk to asda , kept wanting to do it before I went back to work but didn't get there, maybe today maybe not lol

Morning Von sorry you had a pants night sleep hun. Was it due to pain? x

I was in pain , when I go dr onWednesday I'm going to mention I'm getting a lot of joint pains , I get pain in my left ankle, left shoulder, right elbow and of course my right knee, the surgeon said I have grade 3 and some grade 4 arthritis in my knee , grade 4 is the highest grade he said , so I'm presuming I've got it in ither joints,

I was in pain , when I go dr onWednesday I'm going to mention I'm getting a lot of joint pains , I get pain in my left ankle, left shoulder, right elbow and of course my right knee, the surgeon said I have grade 3 and some grade 4 arthritis in my knee , grade 4 is the highest grade he said , so I'm presuming I've got it in ither joints,

Aww sorry to hear it was due to pain hun, hope doc can give you something to help. I have it really bad in my big toe (7 operations) and now ive got tennis bloody elbow which is killing me as well as my bad back. Were dropping to bits lol

Aww sorry to hear it was due to pain hun, hope doc can give you something to help. I have it really bad in my big toe (7 operations) and now ive got tennis bloody elbow which is killing me as well as my bad back. Were dropping to bits lol

I know , you don't feel like your getting older but the body says different, I don't like it lol ,

Back