Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Really pleased that your pleased with the scales, it's always good when it's less than we think :)
What's done is done, now it's time to get back on it, and we're all here to help :)

Boo to cramps, hope they go off soon hun :( Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks Linda , I've just taken my painkillers for my knee so hopefully they will shift that too

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Really pleased that your pleased with the scales, it's always good when it's less than we think :) What's done is done, now it's time to get back on it, and we're all here to help :)

I would usually be depressed with a stone gain but I'm not , as you say don't dwell on it just move on

Once you know what you're facing it's not so daunting and as you were expecting more, that's a bonus. Plus with Totm and eating off plan, hopefully a chunk of that will drop quickly next week.
I can imagine it's a relief to feel back in control again. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

It's ok how are you hun X Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm good thanks,
Still doing 6 hour days at work until 18th sept, then think I'm going back full time to see how I manage ,
I'm getting back on plan tomorrow been messing around for 2 long now,

I'm good thanks,
Still doing 6 hour days at work until 18th sept, then think I'm going back full time to see how I manage ,
I'm getting back on plan tomorrow been messing around for 2 long now,

How are you coping tho don't do too much too quickly xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's still hurts but it's not going to get any better than it is , the consultant said that when he came to see me after my op , I am careful what I do , definetly no kneeling or squatting , if I have to get down to low shelves I have to sit on the floor but I try to avoid it as much as I can , I have to go back to full time at some point so I will just have to see how I find it

It's still hurts but it's not going to get any better than it is , the consultant said that when he came to see me after my op , I am careful what I do , definetly no kneeling or squatting , if I have to get down to low shelves I have to sit on the floor but I try to avoid it as much as I can , I have to go back to full time at some point so I will just have to see how I find it

Yeah just look after yourself lovely xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Off to bed , all ready and raring to go tomorrow with my back on it 100 % super Vonic style :)

Hello Von

Good that your having a fresh start, we all have those moments and I'm sure you'll be back in the swing of things again very soon. How's the knee coping? Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hi Linda, Mandy, Sheila and cookie thanks for your good luck wishes for today , glad to report first day gone really well,
There was cakes at work and I almost thought oh well I can just have one today it won't do too much damage and il be good tomorrow , but I didn't coz I know one cake would of led to something else once I got home , yayyyyy go me :)

Back