Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Well done for blanking those cakes! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well done for blanking those cakes! :) Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks Linda,
I nearly had one , it's been second nature the last 3 weeks to eat rubbish , cakes, biscuits , crisps, choc you name it I are it, so in a blind moment it was almost eaten then I thought noooo what you doing , don't waste another day

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So pleased to say day one done and dusted ,
Off to bed now ,
Days off wed and thurs so I'm going chans tomorrow night straight from work , xx:)

Good morning Von :)
Well done on sticking to plan yesterday! Go you!!!
Hope work goes ok today and you have a lovely couple of days with Chan xx

Morning hunny. It feels good to be back in control yes? Those first few days are a bu***r then it starts to get easier again. Keep at it! We're right behind you :) Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

It feels great being back in control , yea I know your all with me couldn't do it without you all , thanks :)

Good morning Von :) Well done on sticking to plan yesterday! Go you!!! Hope work goes ok today and you have a lovely couple of days with Chan xx

Hi Kathryn, sorry you didn't get a good nights sleep , I get like that when just can't settle it's annoying,
Food for today looks great ,
I hope it goes quick too seems ages since I saw him , xx

Hello sis, I'm feeling rough this morning, really bad cough :(, I hope you have a lovely day and get to Chan's safely :hug99:.

Kay xx

Another day on plan, even went to shop and bought some apples and melon to have for my tea tonight as I knew there would be nothing here suitable ,
There's just the biccy tin ,noooo I'm not even lifting the lid off :)

Not quite that early unfortunately :(
I'm at chans now , arrived about an hour ago,

Miss you too Hun xxx

Have a great time with Chan, Von. And KEEP AWAY from that biccy tin!! lol :)

Thanks cookie,
Glad to say plans going well , in not craving anything so that's good :)

How's your day been today Von? Did you go out anywhere or just at Chan's today? :)

Days been good, just having a cuppa ,
I just wandered round the shops , unfortunately Chan is working , he didn't leave till 12.30 so we had a nice lie in , lovely cuddly time :)

Back